Total Solution Needing to say 'Goodbye 71 pounds!'

Hi Katt, well done on 23 lb so far!! How super is that!
Im not bored now just had mad bad cravings that I cant seem to shake, fingers crossed week 7 WI tomorrow hoping for a motivational loss.
Have great week 7, and stick with the boredom!

Fantastic news :D so great when you break that stone barrier isn't it :D well done :)
And yes I'm totally with you on the being bored stiff of this diet :)

Thanks girls ;) Hope you both have a fab WI

Okay back on track now all foody events are over until Christmas!!! For those of you who either have a planned holiday or as in my case a working one taking you away from the diet - I found making sensible choices and also not being too restrictive - if I wanted something badly I had it but then I made good choices for the rest of the day and ate small portions... I found knowing that I had to have the time out and I had to get back on the diet really helped keep me focused.

I got back on the diet the very next day after I got home 100% but I had 4 packs for the first 5 days. It was difficult I won't lie but the extra pack really does help in those first few days...now back into 3 packs a day and feeling good!

Although I have noticed large amounts of hair falling out so I may be bald and slim at this rate lol.... Okay maybe not quite that bad but it is thinning a lot :( but I am sure it will soon grow back!

Hope you are all having a good week

Well I am now the thinnest I have been since I was 21 which was 10 years ago! I have also managed to fit into size 14 jeans which was a real boost as my legs are always the last place I lose weight from. I also noticed I am not far from being 'normal' although I don't think mentally I have ever been defined as normal :p

My hair is getting thinner by the day so I am thinking about cutting it short so it may look better. I looked into it on the web as hubby was all worried and was trying to get me to take suppliments but it seems to be a fairly common side effect and although not pleasant I would rather be slim and healthy than have fab hair but be waiting for health complications being overweight brings.

I can't wait to be done though if I am honest - nothing against the diet but I am cold and finding the lack of winter comforts like stew (of all the things to crave ;) ) hard going and after 15 weeks I am a tad bit bored lol but it is still the best thing I ever did...even if baldness is looming!

Hi Katt, glad to see how well youre doing...fabulous loss so far!
Just on way back from hols and then back on for the last stretch and hopefully 10 stones will beckon...my word never, ever thought that, never mind type it!
Have good rest of week!

You will be 10 stone for Christmas no doubt, how cool is that?!? Best gift ever :) I hope you had a great time away hun.

Urgh soooooooooo bored of this now!!! Didn't help that the scales showed a 2lbs gain today :( how depressing! I did eat on sunday so can only put it down to that although hubby refuses to believe what little I did eat has resulted in a gain - either way i was not impressed! I am also trying to ignore the relentless pressure from so called friends to stop now - I am 13.8 how is that too thin exactly?!? I really want to be in the 12's for christmas so hopefully I can do it - I hate these small gains or tiny losses even though realistically I know this diet has given me the best results I have had in 10 years of trying! It can just be hard to stay focused - I am sure this cold weather makes it harder lol oh well, guess I have little choice but to plod on with it!

I don't know why people tell you to stop dieting as soon as you have lost a bit of weight, it really makes your mind have to work harder than it needs to to stay on track! I have a colleague who keeps telling me i'm so skinny and too thin, i'm still a size 14/16 and i still have a way to go yet, but it's almost like i'm offending her by losing weight. Stick with it, i've just had a read through your diary for the first time and you're doing amazingly well, you will know when it's time to stop, when you are happy with yourself :) x

Thanks Steph ;) I know what you mean and it does make it more difficult! I am a 12- 14 so getting the same reaction - you would think I was a size zero!!! Keep going hun, we will both soon get to where we want to be if they aprove or not!

Bored Bored Bored!!! Urgh some days I feel I am never going to get there :( I was hoping to be done with this well before jan - looks like I will be lucky if I can do it before feb lol but on the bright side I turn 32 in jan and for once I won't be 'fat' on my birthday :) I know I am doing well...it just feels like I have been eating nothing for ages and ages and the tv keeps showing me christmas food! I wanna eat something nice!!! Grumble, grumble!! I am trying to plod on until the 22nd...trying being the word as christmas shopping may be too tempting! Hope you are all having a good month ;)

Katt said:
Bored Bored Bored!!! Urgh some days I feel I am never going to get there :( I was hoping to be done with this well before jan - looks like I will be lucky if I can do it before feb lol but on the bright side I turn 32 in jan and for once I won't be 'fat' on my birthday :) I know I am doing well...it just feels like I have been eating nothing for ages and ages and the tv keeps showing me christmas food! I wanna eat something nice!!! Grumble, grumble!! I am trying to plod on until the 22nd...trying being the word as christmas shopping may be too tempting! Hope you are all having a good month ;)

Hey Katt I completely agree this is one of the hardest things about this diet the boredom, shakes and water does not a particularly fun time make :S but it's not forever and it'll be worth it when we get there :D

Back