Total Solution Needing to say 'Goodbye 71 pounds!'

Hmmmm well today turned out to be not so great - I had my shake at about 1:15 and within half an hour it had gone straight through me :( It did taste funny though so I am wondering if there was something wrong with it??? Anyway, I spent the rest of the day feeling pretty rotten and a bit dizzy. I had a bar and thus far have managed to keep that inside me at least and a mushroom soup. I thought about eating something small that would keep me in ketosis but food is just not appealing right now - I had to force the bar and soup down :( Hope tomorrow is a better day!

Katt said:
Hmmmm well today turned out to be not so great - I had my shake at about 1:15 and within half an hour it had gone straight through me :( It did taste funny though so I am wondering if there was something wrong with it??? Anyway, I spent the rest of the day feeling pretty rotten and a bit dizzy. I had a bar and thus far have managed to keep that inside me at least and a mushroom soup. I thought about eating something small that would keep me in ketosis but food is just not appealing right now - I had to force the bar and soup down :( Hope tomorrow is a better day!

Oh no :( hope you feel better soon x

Thanks hun xx

Okay today was much better, no fish tasting shakes, no feeling ill and managed another day of 100% so all in all not a bad day - I have noticed I am drinking less though so a slap on the wrist must try harder!!

I don't feel hungry today either but I do get the odd bout of the sugar crashing feelings if I do too much! Water and a sit down seems to make me feel better though ;)

Hope you all had a great day - roll on day 15 :)

Katt said:
Okay today was much better, no fish tasting shakes, no feeling ill and managed another day of 100% so all in all not a bad day - I have noticed I am drinking less though so a slap on the wrist must try harder!!

I don't feel hungry today either but I do get the odd bout of the sugar crashing feelings if I do too much! Water and a sit down seems to make me feel better though ;)

Hope you all had a great day - roll on day 15 :)

Glad it's going better Katt :)

Thanks hun - think I am getting the hang of this no food allowed concept - not saying I like it but I am getting used to the idea of it :p

Katt said:
Thanks hun - think I am getting the hang of this no food allowed concept - not saying I like it but I am getting used to the idea of it :p

I think that is as good as it gets :) I can't honestly say I would ever like not having food ;) doing really well babe x

Well a good result today - 8lbs!!! So I am happy with that :D and feel it is worth going without in order to get what I really want.

Feeling a bit hungry today but it is because I am at my mums and that tends to throw my timings out (I try to have a pack based on time rather than hunger) as I try to 'eat' when they do so I am not tempted!

But I am getting used to the hunger feeling and don't feel the need to grab everything in sight! Although tonight will be a challenge as I am having to make them a curry and an apple crumble for afters! I will just have to make the best of having a good sniff lol

Hope you are all having a good day!

Katt said:
Well a good result today - 8lbs!!! So I am happy with that :D and feel it is worth going without in order to get what I really want.

Feeling a bit hungry today but it is because I am at my mums and that tends to throw my timings out (I try to have a pack based on time rather than hunger) as I try to 'eat' when they do so I am not tempted!

But I am getting used to the hunger feeling and don't feel the need to grab everything in sight! Although tonight will be a challenge as I am having to make them a curry and an apple crumble for afters! I will just have to make the best of having a good sniff lol

Hope you are all having a good day!

That's a great loss :D fantastic news!!! Well done :)

Awwwww thanks girls!!!

Well, I survived the apple crumble (one of my all time faves) and the curry - it smelled soooooooooo good and I must admit I did feel a bit sorry for myself sitting with my veg soup! But I keep thinking 13lbs in two weeks...that stops me cracking! Although this is the most tempted I have been :D

I know it's a bit late Katt but as I've been AWOL I'm sure you won't mind, huuuuge congrats on your amazing week2 WI :D it's fab, very pleased for you hun!

Can't beleive your on (how many days!?) and have been 100% the whole time! I wish I had your strength, I'm reallllly struggling at the moment :( can't get back into it but going to try my hardest!

Hope you're feeling better soon too **virtual hugs coming your way!** x

Day 22 at 100% lol not sure how I have managed it to be honest - think I just need this to happen once and for all so I am just not allowing myself the option of thinking about eating anything - I see all food as bad!! A bit worried about AAM week though as I don't want it to give me a taste for eating again!

I hope you get back on track soon hun, it is a really difficult thing we are doing and it isn't easy to just keep having the same thing day after day and missing out on all the good food everyone else is eating! You can do it though hun - if I can anyone can!

Well TOTM is making me feel a bit crappy tbh, lots of pain and weak as a kitten and only lost 2lbs this week which added to my bad mood lol I would usually be eating anything and everything to do with chocolate this week and the week before I am usually really hungry which may explain why I went to bed every night last week feeling hungry. But next week hopefully there will be a nice loss waiting for me :D Just need to have the loss I have had so far 4 more times and I am at target - that is a happy thought!!!

Have a good day all :)

Okay day 29 100% and day 1 of AAM :) WI and 1lbs lost.

I have been really ill for the last few days and was expecting more of a loss because of it tbh. I have not retained much of the 600 cals per day that is for sure! Maybe my body thinks I am giving it even less lol and is holding on to every last pound!!

Anyway, today is the start of a new week and I have to keep thinking that every pound gone is one less to lose ;)

I am worried about eating my small meal tonight (who would have thought I wouldn't want to eat lol) but I am going to do as Exante suggest and AAM every 5th week. I hope it gives my body a push in the right direction and gets this weight moving again. I have to say I am finding that clothes are getting loose which is a good thing!

Hope everyone is having a good day ;)

Keep going!

16lbs in 4 weeks is amazing!!

What other diet would let you achieve that?

Well done you!

Thanks girls :D

Well I couldn't eat much of it and I ate it very very slowly (part of my problem was I eat too quickly - think thats why I eat too much lol as I cram lots in before I have the chance to feel full) maybe I will have better luck tomorrow ;)

Okay day 36 just coming to an end ;) and the first day after AAM. I feel hungry tonight but I think it is because I am not having 'real food' and it is mind over matter, so I am ignoring my protesting tummy!

Well, I am chuffed to say I managed to lose 5lbs this week! I was getting ready to STS or lose about a 1lb so it was a nice surprise :D maybe AAM was not a bad idea after all - roll on another 4 weeks of packs only!

My new target date according to my weight loss chart is now 27th november so I hope I can make that lol just in time for all those christmas sales!!!

I went a bit mad yesterday...I have a slight shoe issue...I LOVE them...so I bought 8 pairs lol all 4.5 inch heels so hubby will have a fit because he hates me in heels as I am taller than him then :D but I was thinking - my legs are going to look fab in a few months - so I will be done with hiding them! Watch out world here I come :D

Finally in the 14 stone range (even if it is just by a pound lol) I have not been under 14 stone for 10 years! I will be soooooooooooooo happy to reach the 13's :D

I have to admit I am bored of the diet now (this is week 7) but I know I have to do this, I have come to far to give up on it now and I really can see a difference in how I look ;) By christmas hopefully I will be happy and at target and that does not seem so far away.

I am getting a tad bit disheartend with the 1lb - 2lbs losses that I seem to have but I guess I would be really upset if I put that much weight on so have to keep positive about it all!

Funny how easy it is to keep getting bigger and bigger and we don't do anything about it until we have a load to lose - must get out of that mindset :( because I am so tall I can get away with carrying a lot of weight and I can convince myself I don't look that bad - an example I am a size 12 in the weight range of 13.8 ish right down to 11.7 admitidly the size 12 looks better the less I weigh ;) but it is easy to lie to myself and get big again - I need to have a cut off 'must do something about this' weight, lol at the moment it has been around 16.5 and then I get to around 15 sone and give up again! So this has to stop and I have to do this once and for all no matter how bored I am!

Hope everyone else is having a good week :)

Back