Nefertari's journey to lose 130lbs

Yeah, I don't want to spend a fortune now because I won't be in them long and I can't wear what I want to at the moment because I'm not slim enough!

Disaster! My new order came today and I've got the chocolate shakes in the silver packet instead of the ones in the white packet and they do NOT taste the same! I ordered from SML and I was offered the white packet but got confused and thought the silver packet was the old one which I preferred!

Oh well - will know for next time! Only have 17 more to get through which isn't so bad. At least I have a yummy raspberry shake every day which will compensate!

I feel more positive today. Now my water weight gain from the weekend has gone, I'm looking forward to seeing what the scales say tomorrow. I was worrying about getting a STS or still showing a gain which would have been disappointing.

Three weeks until I go back home for a week. My mum wants us all to go for an Indian on one night, the whole family together for a change. I'm happy to come off plan that night as it's a special occasion but I'm wondering if there is anything that I could have which wouldn't be too bad. Just thinking tikka chicken (the dry one) and salad? Any suggestions?

What's wrong with the silver ones? I've only ever had the white ones.

Hmm yeah, dry tandoori chicken and salad probably would be best.

What's SML? Never seen chcocolate shakes in silver packets, only white. Did they say the silver is the new packaging now?

Dry chicken tikka (otherwise known as tandori chicken, off the bone) and a bit of salad is hardly going off plan. Surely that would just be your protein meal? So if you take your shakes and bars you could stay on plan without much bother?

Yeah, I am taking my week's shakes and bars with me :)

SML is just another place that sells the same packs. Like Diet Shack.

The silver ones are the same packaging as the raspberry, cookies and cream and toffee shakes from S&S - probably others too but I haven't tried any others! They are okay, but just not the same as either of the white packets. I like the original white packet ones with the French writing on them - they smell like chocolate cheesecake! The new S&S ones with their name etc. on aren't as chocolatey. I'll order the French ones next time as they're my faves!

Ah all the ones I just ordered from the diet shack were those ones. Glad now from what you've said.

Re: Nefertari's Slim and Save diary

Well done N, still doing great!

Of course you can carry on and still do great Lou. It was one slip up, we all have little (and some big!) cheats along the way. They don't really matter, it's you getting back on the wagon and carrying on that matters. You can do it.

I stayed 100% - I was retaining water from the weekend away so I wasn't expecting a big loss. Will have a big one next week!

I tend not to have 'whoopsies' though - I'm always 100% unless I plan to come off plan. I agree with Caroline - just carry straight on. And don't say things like "Day 1 again" because that's demotivating - even the slips are part of this diet so no need to start the clock again! X

It is quiet isn't it! Had a bored day today, already watched too many films and TV, looked at everything possible online and no-one has been on here to post anything for me to read haha I COULD do school work but... well... nah! Good weekend?

Just worked out that I could be very close to the 15s by the time I go to Cairo in 66 days if I keep up my current rate of loss! That would be amazing! My target for then is 16'7 so I'd only need to lose 2.7lbs a week to hit that! Reckon I could smash it! :D

Where has everyone gone? It's too quiet on here!

Day 59 today - I can't flippin' believe it! I can't wait to get to Day 100. Imagine that! The number 100 means so much to me in terms of targets:

1. Getting to under 100lbs to lose - DONE :D
2. Getting to Day 100 - (41 days to go)
3. Getting my weight into the 100s - (59lbs to go)

Silly really but I can't wait to hit those milestones! :D

Re: Nefertari's Slim and Save diary

You're doing so great! Glad you decided to give s&s a try :)

Back