Nefertari's journey to lose 130lbs

Agh tax office are a nightmare!! Took me 6 months to sort out an £800 tax repayment!!

Just try not to stress about people. If they don't want to organise something else then that's their problem!

I'll try. I'm going to the cinema Wed with my friend who totally understands and supports my choice - I'll be armed with a bottle of Coke Zero!

I'm dying to know if I'm under BMI 40 and if I've hit the 3st lost mark! I wonder if I'll be lucky enough to get into the 17s? That would take a 7lb loss so not getting my hopes up!

Just got home and the landlord's father had been in the flat fixing the shower without our knowledge. I know the intention is good but I'm angry that he thinks it's okay to just let himself in without our knowledge! Grr! :mad:

And the weather is disgusting today - icy rain/hail and gales. I couldn't feel my face waiting for the bus but I'm home in the warm now and settled on the sofa for the rest of today. I'm finished at uni for Easter - hooray! Tomorrow I have the dentist in the morning (first time in 10 years!!! :eek:) and then have to go shopping. Then I'll be cwtched up on the sofa again, yay! Then work all weekend :( but at least it's WI day on Saturday.

Gosh, I'm miserable lately! Moan, moan, moan! No wonder it's gone quiet on here!

Nah. I just think its that easter "thing". A lot of people get the motivation after xmas to get weight off and by march (around easter, all the choc etc) it kinda wears off and people fall off the wagon and a lot struggle to get back on! lol. its not you. lol. xx

Dentist today - first time in ten years! I know that's disgraceful but I just never got around to finding a dentist once it stopped being free after I finished school. I've never had any toothache or anything so I just never got around to it. I've only booked in now because this diet makes my teeth feel weak and it reminded me! Hope I don't need any treatment...

Re: Nefertari's Slim and Save diary

Good luck at the dentists!

It was better than I thought. Apparently my gums are a little unhealthy (nothing that can't be remedied by modifying my 'brushing technique') and I need an old filling replaced. Going back on Thursday morning. It could have been worse, I suppose!

WI day tomorrow! So close to the 17s, I can smell them! If I could hit that milestone this week, that would be awesome, but I'm equally happy to hit it next week :)

Gutted! Just measured myself and I'm an inch shorter than I thought! I now need to get to 17'9 to be under 40 BMI. That's a whopping 11lbs from where I was when I last weighed. I don't think I'll be hitting that this week haha! Oh well, soon enough!

Work tomorrow. I've been dreading it all week. Ridiculous, I know, but the thought of it makes me feel sick. I'm trying so hard to focus on just getting through to Sunday evening when it's over for another week. And every weekend done gets me closer to WI and going back home, and Cairo, and May when I can start looking for a new job!

I wish I'd never applied for supervisor to be honest. I was happy keeping myself busy putting bras out - why did I let myself be talking into applying!? Gah! I am just not a management person at the moment. My confidence is not high enough. I think I could have done with waiting a couple of months until I was feeling good about myself :/

5lbs off this week!!! :bliss:

I've hit the 3st mark at last! :D I'm 18'1 now - so close to those 17s! Next week for sure.

I'm feeling a bit better about work now - just going to get it over with and then enjoy my week of working on my essays!

Really getting into the job now so it's getting better every day. I realised I was hating it because I'm learning everything and I hate not knowing what I'm doing! But I'm getting there now and it's getting easier. I won't dread next weekend as much as I did this one, although it's Easter weekend so I'm going to be dreading it a bit ;)

Why don't you like being a supervisor?

Why don't you like being a supervisor?

I like to be the one doing the work rather than telling others to do it. I'm a 'if you want a job doing well, do it yourself' kind of person!

I'm getting used to it though. Apparently, my department was the best on my floor this weekend so that's some nice praise :)

Back