Nefertari's journey to lose 130lbs

Re: Nefertari's Slim and Save journey to lose 130lbs

When are you off to Egypt?

Thanks biggusburdus xx

We fly Friday, Caz. Going to London on Thursday though to see the Pompeii exhibition at the British Museum. Staying near the airport that night.

Had some terrible news today - a close family friend lost his battle with cancer this morning. Devastated :(

Here I am again! Feeling a bit more with it today. Yesterday was just horrible.

I'm getting nervous about going on holiday now. It's like I've waited most of my life to go to Egypt, and now I'm finally going, I'm kind of scared?! :confused: It's just nervous excitement I think - I really can't wait!

Thanks biggusburdus xx

We fly Friday, Caz. Going to London on Thursday though to see the Pompeii exhibition at the British Museum. Staying near the airport that night.

Had some terrible news today - a close family friend lost his battle with cancer this morning. Devastated :(

Sorry to hear that, my condolences.

Sorry to hear that chick, never an easy thing to deal with.

Thanks guys - I knew it was coming but just not so soon. It's been a terrible month in terms of bereavements.

It's made me appreciate life so much more though. You have to live for today! I'm going to get slim and do the things I've always wanted to do. Life is too short to mope about feeling sorry for yourself! X

I'm flying to Cairo in three and a half hours! The day is finally here!!! :bliss:
enjoy yourself , don't forget to tell us all how it went . must feel amazing after losing so much

Hope you have an amazing time!

Have a lovely time in Cairo, tell us how it went when you get back!!

Funnily enough, I was at the British Museum on Thursday too, sadly no Pompeii exhibition for me... I'll book to go see it in a few weeks time though - how was it? :)

I'm back! Did you miss me?

I cannot express just how fantastic Cairo was! We're so sad to be back and already planning out next trip. It felt like home - completely fell in love with the beautiful country and the beautiful people!

I'll post more when I have more time but here's a little snapshot from our trip xx
image-1760628728.jpg

Here I am! 1st June and I'm back on plan! Going to do two weeks of Simplicity to get my holiday gain off - 9lb after two weeks off plan isn't bad in my eyes. It was 14lb but I've lost 5lb since getting back on Tuesday just from drinking water. So I'm guessing a lot of that 9lb is water/glycogen. I ate very healthily in Egypt and drank lots of water but probably not enough!

I want to see the 15s by the end of June. 14s by the end of July! :D

Back