Nefertari's journey to lose 130lbs

Aaaaargh! Two sleeps to go!

Just picked up the cakes:

image-1341553717.jpg

They're delicious! Had to taste test...

Had my hen party last night - we took a boat on the Norfolk Broads. It was amazing! My maid of honour and my mum arranged it all. So amazing!

One of the hens snapped this glamorous shot of me without my knowledge:

image-2833183969.jpg

So excited and nervous!!!

Looking good! You probably won't see this until you are a Mrs but will be thinking of you and wishing you all the very best for your special day! Can't believe it has finally come!

I wanna see that dress so much! I don't waiting until you come back from honeymoon if you don't have time, but you must keep that promise!

Good luck X

Having the best time on our honeymoon! Sorrento has been magical! Heading off to Rome tomorrow but just thought I'd pop a couple of photos up for you: image-1622951841.jpg This is me with my lovely husband (eeeeeeeee!) and my mum and then with my maid of honour x

Attachments

• image-4138410068.jpg
    image-4138410068.jpg
    486.6 KB · Views: 47
YOU LOOK FAB! Just like I knew you would.....your lovely black hair against the white! And of course the splash of red lippie. Love the shoes too.
You really do look happy and relaxed. Glad you are having a great honeymoon. Thanks so much for remembering me!! Can't wait to hear all about Italy. Take some pics!

Hope you're enjoying your honeymoon, it sounds a dream.

I'm back and back at work, boo! Honeymoon was AMAZING! Had the best time and did so much! We got our professional photos through as well. This is my favourite: image-1130232172.jpg Back to reality now though and I'm back on my diet today. Aiming to lose 2st by my 30th birthday at the beginning of November. Feeling super positive! X

Last edited:
I'm back and back at work, boo! Honeymoon was AMAZING! Had the best time and did so much! We got our professional photos through as well. This is my favourite: View attachment 149444 Back to reality now though and I'm back on my diet today. Aiming to lose 2st by my 30th birthday at the beginning of November. Feeling super positive! X

Oh very stylish! Is that sepia? I love that photo! Are they the same red shoes or did you change? They look light coloured here.
This photo is so sweet and so memorable.
We are on Orkney celebrating our 2nd wedding anniversary. You must come here one day. You would love it. Stones older than the pyramids!

Oh very stylish! Is that sepia? I love that photo! Are they the same red shoes or did you change? They look light coloured here. This photo is so sweet and so memorable. We are on Orkney celebrating our 2nd wedding anniversary. You must come here one day. You would love it. Stones older than the pyramids!

I would love to! Happy anniversary!

Same shoes - they were cream with a red heart on the front. This is my favourite photo :D x

What lovely photos - love the dress - you look very beautiful in it.
Enjoy your married life. :)

Back