Negative comments

Exactly KatieLouise23. Think of positives they are just jealous and will be even more jealous when you have reached your goal and as you say they are still eating their kitkats :D. Well done for staying positive

The hardest one I found was one of my friends who is diabetic and was really alarmed about the diet sending you into ketosis, as she said that being in ketosis was really dangerous and something she always had to avoid. I could only say that it was a medical diet and I supposed it mustn't be dangerous and maybe ketosis was only dangerous for people with diabetes? I still don't know the answer to that one. I'm lucky in that my mum also uses Lipotrim and my dad, whos a doctor, has considered it. A lot of the time its too tiring to keep explaining it to people so I don't say anything, but if anyone tells me losing weight so fast is dangerous I just tell them its dangerous to be as seriously overweight as I am, too, so its safer for me to get to a healthy weight as soon as possible than to stay this size.

Back