Negative friends

pizzle84

I will do this!!!
So iv had my first shake of day one and im feeling good about giving slimfast a go however...... all im getting from friends is negative comments. Their points are: 1) im having 2 sugar filled, high calorie shakes that are unhealthy 2) Why not have a low calorie breakfast and lunch instead of the shakes as i could have plenty of low calorie food for 230cals and be full 3) all the weight will go back on quickly after (im going to do slimming world after and trust me i wont EVER get this fat again!!!!!) 4) its a fad diet etc etc etc have you all had these negative comments??

Hi

I am really lucky that mine have all been supportive. Negative attitude is not helpful. I would thank them for their opinion and state that you are entitled to your own opinion. Either that or put some money on it!!
The opinion is based on the total meal replacement diets which I agree are unsustainable. Sf seems to encourage me to make choices abut what I eat and as someone who wAs secret eAting for months it is easy for me to follow and learn what to eat and when.
So chin up and let them have their opinions it is yours that matters at te end of the day
Xx

It's hard! But they should just support your decision. My work colleagues did the same thing when I did weight watchers. I think maybe they were jealous I was doing so well?

Yes SlimFast is just a shake and you could eat loads for 200 calories. I agree. But I would say SlimFast is convenient and you are in complete control of calories. No guess work involved.

Stick at it! Maybe once they see how determined you are they will offer support.

Back