Nellie's Diary

nellie

Just got through my first day of the Cambridge diet, its night time and my partner just cooked his own dinner. Hes so supportive and keeps appologising for eating in front of me. Its not bothering me as much as i expected it would. Im feeling pretty good actully, part from a minor headache. Gree Tea is helping heaps.

Love the chocolate shake, leak and potato soup was good, really didnt like the cappacino.

hi nellie, well done on getting through Day 1! Glad you are liking the flavours it's hal the battle i think.
Good luck for day 2!
x

Thanks..wow very spacey

Thanks for the support Lelly! :) 1/2 way through day 2 now and im spacey!

Just had a mushroom soup and was really nice! ok my new favourite. My ears and ringing a bit from the computers around me... hmmm never noticed that before.

2nd day night time on CD.. doing really well. Had a bad moment at work around 4 oclock and then got a burst of energy. I cant help but weight myself when i got home, just from excitement and suprised to see a drop fo 2kg in 2 days! I am a little shocked. am i doing the right thing?

Im feeling amazing!

Its day 5 on CD and I feel amazing! Truely amazing, im seriously bouncing off the walls and my pants are almost falling off. How rad is that!

Weigh in Tomorrow!!!

Day 8 on CD. Feeling really good. Everyone is grumpy at work because its monday morning.But i feel great! The weekend was fun.. all my friends have been supportive, taking me to the movies, making skinny jokes on my behalf. I cant wait for weigh in to see how ive gone.

Thanks for the support everyone :p

SS+ Finishing tonight!! Oh scared!

I know i havent written much in awhile. But I have just finished SS+ after doing sole source for 3 weeks. I didnt cheat once! I am so proud of myself.

Now the big question. Will i keep off the 8-9Kg i have lost. (approx 17lb)

I haven't put any physical activity in place except for personal training 1 night a week. Any suggestions?

Back