Nellylou -2 stone to go! I can do it with SW

Morning. On my own tonight as boyf is working until around 10.30 and its Halloween scary, lol. I've managed a good couple of days on Slimming World and would like to aim for a red day today (haven't done one since being pregnant) so will see how that goes.... I've started off fairly wrongly by eating a Fox's classic bar instead of my cereal, but I will syn it and prob have my cereal in a bit as well. Its pay day so I could treat myself to something tasty (and on plan), hmmmm we will see. In other news I have my 25 week midwife appointment today, looking forward to hearing my little girls heartbeat she has been a right little wiggler over the last few days, especially when I wake up in the night!

Good look with your appointment! I love midwife appts, hearing the heartbeat is the best thing ever <3

Hope your four day goes well - I'm gonna try to have a good one too! xxx

Good look with your appointment! I love midwife appts, hearing the heartbeat is the best thing ever <3

Hope your four day goes well - I'm gonna try to have a good one too! xxx

Thank you, im really looking forward to it :D

we can only try right? I would really like to keep overall gain to around the 2 stone mark but will just play it by ear. I weighed on Saturday last week and would really like a little loss when I weigh again this Sat.

xx

Food Plan: Thursday (Red day)

(B) Classic bar (6.5) :rolleyes:
All bran golden crunch (heb1) muller greek (0.5) cherrys

(L) Chicken and cheese (hea) salad (lettuce, cucumber, toms, sweetcorn) honey and mustard dressing (2)

(S) Ryvitas (heb2) low low cheese spread (hea2)
Apple

(D) Fish fusions, butternut squash and stir fry veg

(S) Milky (hea3) hotchoc and maybe a Special K bar (heb3)

Last edited:
Tried PMing you but inbox full :(

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4

Midwife app went well, all as it should be at this stage :) worked out my last day at work as 10th January, let the countdown begin!!!! :-D

Had to change today from red to EE as last minute call from friend who ended up staying for dinner so only had 1 piece of fish and needed something to add to it:

(B) Classic bar (6.5) :rolleyes:
All bran golden crunch (heb1) muller greek (0.5) cherrys

(L) Chicken and cheese (hea) salad (lettuce, cucumber, toms, sweetcorn) honey and mustard dressing (2)

(S) Ryvitas (heb2) low low cheese spread (hea2)
Apple

(D) fish fusions, rice and stir fry veg

(S) hot choc (2)

25 minute brisk walk after dinner

Midwife app went well, all as it should be at this stage :) worked out my last day at work as 10th January, let the countdown begin!!!! :-D Had to change today from red to EE as last minute call from friend who ended up staying for dinner so only had 1 piece of fish and needed something to add to it: (B) Classic bar (6.5) :rolleyes: All bran golden crunch (heb1) muller greek (0.5) cherrys (L) Chicken and cheese (hea) salad (lettuce, cucumber, toms, sweetcorn) honey and mustard dressing (2) (S) Ryvitas (heb2) low low cheese spread (hea2) Apple (D) fish fusions, rice and stir fry veg (S) hot choc (2) 25 minute brisk walk after dinner

That's a great food day, definitely better than mine! Excited for you finishing work! Mat leave is awesome, I'm so glad I finished when I did now :) xxx

That's a great food day, definitely better than mine! Excited for you finishing work! Mat leave is awesome, I'm so glad I finished when I did now :) xxx

Thank you :)

You couldn't help your day didn't go to plan.

I really just want to be there already :) xx

Thank you :) You couldn't help your day didn't go to plan. I really just want to be there already :) xx

Yeah, it did all kinda mess up today :/

Not long now really, when you factor in Xmas time off. Not long at all! xxx

So glad Friday is finally here, its been a long week.
Going for day 5 on plan and hoping for a little loss tmrw (fingers crossed anyway)

(B) Ryvitas (heb) low low cheese spread (hea)
2 gingernut biscuits (4)

(L) ham and cheese (hea2) salad with honey and mustard dressing (2)
Velvet crunch (4)
Danio (1)
Apple

(D) chicken breast with roasted root vegetables

(S) Special K chewy (heb2) hot choc (2) choc eclair (2)

Syns 15

Last edited:
Morning - STS this week for me, was hoping for a loss but realistically I was only on plan for the 5 days so a STS is prob the best I can hope for. My gain since my first midwife appointment at 8 weeks is 1 stone 4lbs - ideally I would like to minimise this a bit before Xmas but I also need to remember I'm 25 weeks pregnant and I'm just finding it much harder to stick to plan and exercise like I used to.

The plan is to relax and have a bit of what I fancy today (not to go crazy) and hopefully get back on sw tmrw.

I've been feeling pretty low this week, need to snap out of it although hormones mixed with family issues are really not a good combo!! X

Food for today: non slimming works day

(B) peanut butter on toast

(L) Heinz tomato soup
Packet of mccoys

(S) Special K bar, cheese, 3 chocolate Brazil nuts

(D) Lamb curry with special rice
Lots of lindor chocolates

Last edited:
Woke up at 10.45 today to a bacon sarnie and a cup of tea in bed :) it's the small things that make me happy! In the 8 years we have been together I don't think I've had breakfast in bed in the last 7 (cooked by charles) so this was a real treat :)
Was a piggy yesterday and ate a lot of curry and a lot of lindor chocolates so making the effort to get back on track today. My friend has text to say she's going swimming at 5 today if I want to go with and get lift there and back so should prob take advantage of that..

I've been feeling pretty crappy the last few days, I'm not really speaking to my mum at the mo and my sister has let me down a bit recently but yesterday I had a really good chat with my wise little brother and he has helped me put things in to perspective and things are looking a lot brighter :) really don't want to spend this pregnancy feeling low as I've waited for this for so long and it really is the most amazing thing to ever happen to me x

40 min swim under my belt! :-D

Well done! Sounds like a positive day for you lovely, breakfast in bed sounds like just what you needed ;) Nice work from the boy there! xxx

Food:

(B) cheese and marmite sarnie (heb) and (hea)
Muller coconut greek yog (0.5)

(L) tuna pasta salad - mayo (4)
Apple

(S) velvet crunch (4)
Gingernut biscuits ;4)

(D) pork steak, sweet potato, butternut squash, mixed veg and gravy (2)

(S) Special K chewy (heb2)

Syns 14.5

Last edited:
Back