Nellylou -2 stone to go! I can do it with SW

Plan for today:

(B) All Bran golden crunch (heb) muller greek (0.5)

(L) mugshot
chicken and bacon sarnie (heb2)
Velvet crunch (4)
apple

(S) Gold bar (6) ginger crunch cream (3.5)

(D) chili, rice, half a baked potato with cheese (hea)

Last edited:
Just scoffed a double decker and a dairy milk, blaming the baby! ;)

Just scoffed a double decker and a dairy milk, blaming the baby! ;)

Baby girl needed chocolate! I think my baby might be needing some chocolate too very soon ;)

Baby girl needed chocolate! I think my baby might be needing some chocolate too very soon ;)

She enjoyed it too, lots of kicks afterwards - got to be careful not to make her a chocoholic like me ;) xx

Going to post my food, it's not been good but hopefully will shame me in to trying for a decent one tmrw.

(B) all bran golden crunch mixed with strawberry danio

(L) chicken and bacon sub
Velvet crunch
Pink lady apple

(S) ryvitas and low low cheese spread
Classic bar

(D) cheesy beans, chicken wrapped in bacon with a small portion if curly fries.

(S) Special K chewy

Walked for an hour at lunchtime

(B) Porridge with milk (heb and hea)

(S) 2 Crunch creams (7)

(L) chicken and cous cous salad with dressing (2)
velvet crunch (4)
Apple

(D) 2 vegetable bakes (?) broccoli, carrots, peas and sweetcorn

Syns ??? Too many

Last edited:
I have a very wriggly baby in my tummy today, she's moving around constantly :) 26 weeks pregnant today which means 14 weeks left! Crazy!!

Have the day off as need to use some holiday and have someone coming to check the boiler. They confirmed a morning appointment and he has just arrived, been waiting in all morning and had to get up as early as I would for work! Don't know what to do for the rest of the day, need to go to tesco as no food in and clean but that's not really want to spend my day off doing.. My sister and niece have been round this morning tho which was nice.

Trying to be good today but really wanting comfort food and chocolate - I'm going to try though..

Food for today:

(B) cheese roll (heb and hea)
Danio yog (1)

(L)

(D)

I have a very wriggly baby in my tummy today, she's moving around constantly :) 26 weeks pregnant today which means 14 weeks left! Crazy!! Have the day off as need to use some holiday and have someone coming to check the boiler. They confirmed a morning appointment and he has just arrived, been waiting in all morning and had to get up as early as I would for work! Trying to be good today but really wanting comfort food and chocolate - I'm going to try though.. Food for today: (B) cheese roll (heb and hea) Danio yog (1) (L) (D)

Happy 26 weeks! You're nearly in the third tri now, how fast has that gone! Then again everyone's pregnancies apart from your own go fast lol ;)

Love wriggly babies, I have a very wriggly boy today too! It's the best feeling in the world <3

See how you go with the food but don't stress if chocolate does creep in ;) xxx

Happy 26 weeks! You're nearly in the third tri now, how fast has that gone! Then again everyone's pregnancies apart from your own go fast lol ;)

Love wriggly babies, I have a very wriggly boy today too! It's the best feeling in the world <3

See how you go with the food but don't stress if chocolate does creep in ;) xxx

I guess it actually has gone quite quick (after the first 12 weeks anyway) ;)

It really is a lovely feeling, if a little weird!! Feels like she's doing somersaults in there.

The thing with chocolate is it gives me terrible heartburn, but can't seem to stop eating it! Xx

I guess it actually has gone quite quick (after the first 12 weeks anyway) ;) It really is a lovely feeling, if a little weird!! Feels like she's doing somersaults in there. The thing with chocolate is it gives me terrible heartburn, but can't seem to stop eating it! Xx

I found it dragged until 20 weeks but it's flown since then which is a blessing! And once you get past 30 weeks it really does fly :)

It is weird, like someone's doing a wool wash in there lol! Some days I feel like my insides are being rearranged, no idea what the boy is doing but I'm assuming it's important... ;) xxx

I found it dragged until 20 weeks but it's flown since then which is a blessing! And once you get past 30 weeks it really does fly :)

It is weird, like someone's doing a wool wash in there lol! Some days I feel like my insides are being rearranged, no idea what the boy is doing but I'm assuming it's important... ;) xxx

Oh it's defiantly important! ;) lol, bless them x

Can't wait to reach 30 weeks xx

wow that has flew by!!!!! im sure a bit of chocolate will be fine you are bonding over things already :D
hope you are ok :D have a great weekend xx

I'm good thanks :) hope you are too?
We bonded over some jelly babies instead ;) xx

Morning. Slept all the way through last night, woke up at 8 for a wee and couldn't get back to sleep so I've pottered about done some cleaning and made bacon sarnies for breakfast, just back in bed with a cup of tea.
Charles really pissed me off this morning :( made sarnies took them to bed, he doesn't even bother to wake up!? I'm sitting there eating mine and he is still snoring - felt like pouring my tea over him! it really insults me, grrrrrrrrrrrr!

Anyway going out with my friend mark for lunch, not sure where yet but will try to make healthy choices - I'm going round my sisters tonight and instead of a takeaway I've got some chicken breasts in Palma ham that need using today so ill cook them and take them over fir my tea. That's the plan anyway....

Just glad to get away from Boyf to be honest!

Morning. Slept all the way through last night, woke up at 8 for a wee and couldn't get back to sleep so I've pottered about done some cleaning and made bacon sarnies for breakfast, just back in bed with a cup of tea. Charles really pissed me off this morning :( made sarnies took them to bed, he doesn't even bother to wake up!? I'm sitting there eating mine and he is still snoring - felt like pouring my tea over him! it really insults me, grrrrrrrrrrrr! Anyway going out with my friend mark for lunch, not sure where yet but will try to make healthy choices - I'm going round my sisters tonight and instead of a takeaway I've got some chicken breasts in Palma ham that need using today so ill cook them and take them over fir my tea. That's the plan anyway.... Just glad to get away from Boyf to be honest!

Sorry he's driving you mad! When you have hormones to deal with menfolk can be extra annoying. Sounds like a great plan for tonight, hope you have a good one and enjoy your lunch out! xxx

Sorry he's driving you mad! When you have hormones to deal with menfolk can be extra annoying. Sounds like a great plan for tonight, hope you have a good one and enjoy your lunch out! xxx

Thanks missy, I really feel the need to have an on plan Saturday (need to prove to myself that I can do it!) xx

Food:

(B) bacon sarnie and 2 sausages (heb)

(L) citrus chicken salad

(D) chicken wrapped in Palma ham
Veggies

(S) chocolate and cake at my sisters

Last edited:
Back