Nellylou -2 stone to go! I can do it with SW

Morning :) decent night sleep last night, I slept from midnight till 6.30 while Charles looked after Bella. I'm now sitting here watching last weeks Kardashians while Bella sleeps in her chair. Just had grapes and yoghurt for breakfast so feeling good about that. Want to have a healthy day today, my body needs it! x

Morning :) decent night sleep last night, I slept from midnight till 6.30 while Charles looked after Bella. I'm now sitting here watching last weeks Kardashians while Bella sleeps in her chair. Just had grapes and yoghurt for breakfast so feeling good about that. Want to have a healthy day today, my body needs it! x

Wow, that's a good block of sleep! You must feel fab for that :D And a nice healthy brekkie will make you feel good, just don't put too much pressure on with the diet. I wasn't ready to start back to SW for at least 6 weeks really, I tried too early! :/

We're all still in bed, Colin's sleeping and Seth's finishing up a feed. Hoping he'll kip for a bit longer! xxx

Wow, that's a good block of sleep! You must feel fab for that :D And a nice healthy brekkie will make you feel good, just don't put too much pressure on with the diet. I wasn't ready to start back to SW for at least 6 weeks really, I tried too early! :/

We're all still in bed, Colin's sleeping and Seth's finishing up a feed. Hoping he'll kip for a bit longer! xxx

He let me sleep, think he feels really sorry for me as I have the infection. Charles is still asleep now so hopefully we will both be a bit more well rested today.

I got tired and just ate a giant pack of chocolate buttons :( really got to stop buying them...

Come on Seth, have a sleep for mummy!!! Xx

Hello!

Here to subscribe!

Congrats, Bella is adorable and what a lovely name :) x

He let me sleep, think he feels really sorry for me as I have the infection. Charles is still asleep now so hopefully we will both be a bit more well rested today. I got tired and just ate a giant pack of chocolate buttons :( really got to stop buying them... Come on Seth, have a sleep for mummy!!! Xx

Good man, you need your rest! I can feel that, just eating to stay awake. I ended up eating three slices of cold pizza between breakfast and lunch once cos I was so tired I was falling asleep feeding Seth! Don't stress hun, it's early days yet.

Seth went back to sleep but I didn't - boo! Had a stinking headache and he's such a noisy sleeper so all his funny noises were keeping me awake :/ xxx

Good man, you need your rest! I can feel that, just eating to stay awake. I ended up eating three slices of cold pizza between breakfast and lunch once cos I was so tired I was falling asleep feeding Seth! Don't stress hun, it's early days yet.

Seth went back to sleep but I didn't - boo! Had a stinking headache and he's such a noisy sleeper so all his funny noises were keeping me awake :/ xxx

Aww that's annoying! I did that earlier as well as Bella is a noisy sleeper, I need to learn to take advantage and sleep when she does.

Today has been poor again food wise, it's obvisally just to early for me at the mo xx

Aww that's annoying! I did that earlier as well as Bella is a noisy sleeper, I need to learn to take advantage and sleep when she does. Today has been poor again food wise, it's obvisally just to early for me at the mo xx

I find it completely impossible to sleep when Seth does tbh, I'm not good at daytime naps. Or I end up watching him thinking he'll wake up and by the time I'm ready for sleep he's awake again! It's so hard.

It probably is too early, I couldn't have done SW with a week old baby. That you're even trying is amazing' Then again it was practically Xmas at that point for me so I wasn't bothering at all and just ate crap with the excuse that it was xmas ;) xxx

I find it completely impossible to sleep when Seth does tbh, I'm not good at daytime naps. Or I end up watching him thinking he'll wake up and by the time I'm ready for sleep he's awake again! It's so hard.

It probably is too early, I couldn't have done SW with a week old baby. That you're even trying is amazing' Then again it was practically Xmas at that point for me so I wasn't bothering at all and just ate crap with the excuse that it was xmas ;) xxx

There is literally no way I could have even attempted sw over Xmas either :)
We will get there hun xx

There is literally no way I could have even attempted sw over Xmas either :) We will get there hun xx

We will! We've done it before right? ;)

Hope you had a good night with little lady? xxx

We will! We've done it before right? ;)

Hope you had a good night with little lady? xxx

We did! :) I want to be slim again, just hope I can find the motivation as there's nothing quite like being told to get your bmi down to 30 before you can have fertility treatment to give you the kick up the bum you need...

I went to bed at 12.30, Charles bought Bella in to me at 6.30 who then woke up at 7.30!!! :-o I'm in for a shocker when Charles goes back to work xx

So yesterday's food wasn't too bad, wasn't slimming world but an improvement on what I've been doing.. Not sure what I will eat today or if it will be any good but I'm pleased with yesterday ;)

(B) toast with marmite and spread
Satsumas

(L) 2 warburtons thins with LM red onion and rosemary sausages and Tom sauce
Kit kat chunky

(D) giant Yorkshire with roast chicken, broccoli and gravy

(S) tiramisu, handful of giant buttons

Food today:

(B) hi fi Xmas pud
2 satsumas
Few grapes

(L) 4 slices of nimble with cheese and a squirt of salad cream

(D) pasta in tomato and mushroom sauce with cheese

(S) couple of handfuls of choc buttons
3 mini welsh cakes
Mars ice cream

Last edited:
Hey

Hope you and Bella are doing well. You're doing way better than me food wise. I just seem to grab chocolate, cakes, bread all day long. Nothing seems to fill me up either :(

X

Hey, we are doing good thank you - how are you and little Oliver getting on?

I'm sitting here battling a major chocolate craving, I'm home alone (just with Bella) so can't go and get anything but have some hi fi bars that I'm trying not to binge on... I'm actually sitting here hoping Bella wakes up for her feed to stop me!

Your breast feeding so are burning lots of calories and I'm sure your pretty tired so try not to be too hard on yourself while your finding your feet with it xx

Hey, we are doing good thank you - how are you and little Oliver getting on? I'm sitting here battling a major chocolate craving, I'm home alone (just with Bella) so can't go and get anything but have some hi fi bars that I'm trying not to binge on... I'm actually sitting here hoping Bella wakes up for her feed to stop me! Your breast feeding so are burning lots of calories and I'm sure your pretty tired so try not to be too hard on yourself while your finding your feet with it xx

Yes Oliver and I are doing well thanks. We registered him today so he is all official now.

I know exactly how you feel about the chocolate cravings. Maybe a hi Fi bar and a drink will satisfy you until Bella wakes up for a drink. X

Hi hun x just catching up x you are doing great with food :) and hope you and gorgeous Bella are well xx

Back