Nellylou -2 stone to go! I can do it with SW

Yes Oliver and I are doing well thanks. We registered him today so he is all official now.

I know exactly how you feel about the chocolate cravings. Maybe a hi Fi bar and a drink will satisfy you until Bella wakes up for a drink. X

Been eating grapes instead, seemed to have satisfied the cravings so far x

Hi hun x just catching up x you are doing great with food :) and hope you and gorgeous Bella are well xx

Hey thanks Jess, I'm def not going to be good tmrw as its valentines and we are going to have steak, chips, chocolates and maybe a glass or 2 of wine!! :-D so trying to have a good day today x

Food sounds yum and bloody marvellous work on resisting the urges! What are the Xmas pud hifis like? I always wanted to try them but don't go to group so missed out! :(
How's gorgeous little Bella today?! Xxx

They are really nice, taste just like Christmas cake. Maybe you could get some from EBay? They are def worth a try.

Bella is gorgeous, been asleep since 6.30!! Keep expecting her to wake up for her feed but she's sound asleep at the mo :)

Hope your well hun xx

Food sounds good - you're doing much better than I was at your stage! Aw, sounds like Bella's a good girl, not like my naughty little monkey! Likes to keep his mummy awake ;) xxx

Food sounds good - you're doing much better than I was at your stage! Aw, sounds like Bella's a good girl, not like my naughty little monkey! Likes to keep his mummy awake ;) xxx

Today I won't be so good ;)

Bella has colic and has turned really miserable around feeding time :( it's really hard as she won't bring any wind up and screams afterwards - we are trying infacol and fingers crossed it works. She is fine after about 20 mins of crying but those 20 mins are heartbreaking, Makes me feel really guilty for not trying harder to breast feed. Xx

Lol - just had my weekly baby centre message pop up on my phone to say your baby / pregnancy is 40 weeks old today! Seems weird that Bella has been with us for 12 days already and today was her due date :)

Aw x happy due date ;) hehe x your so lucky having your little bubba here! Happy Valentines Day too xxxx

Aw x happy due date ;) hehe x your so lucky having your little bubba here! Happy Valentines Day too xxxx

Thanks hun :) not long till you have your little lady in your arms either. Happy valentines to you too xx

Awwww she just clearly couldn't wait to meet you!! Xx

Awww that's a nice way to look at it :-D I figure she did me a massive favour, if she would have stayed in another 2-4 weeks I would have had to deliver a 11-12lbs baby!!!!! :-o xx

It's so so windy here today, the wind woke me up before the baby did!

Had a nice day yesterday, Charles cooked a tasty dinner and spoilt me with chocolates, I even had a small glass of wine :-D

Bella seems a bit better, looks like she has colic as she screams after her feed and you can see how uncomfortable she is - we got infacol for her and fingers crossed it seems to be working...

Still not feeling 100% this horrible infection doesn't seem to be going and I only have 2 days of antibiotics left, having said that I'm feeling so much better than I did beginning of the week. I just want to get out with my pram and give us both some fresh air!

Going to make an effort with my food today after a day of indulgence yesterday ;)

Food today

(B) hi fi choc orange and a satsuma

(L) bacon sarnie with ketchup

(D)

It's so so windy here today, the wind woke me up before the baby did! Had a nice day yesterday, Charles cooked a tasty dinner and spoilt me with chocolates, I even had a small glass of wine :-D Bella seems a bit better, looks like she has colic as she screams after her feed and you can see how uncomfortable she is - we got infacol for her and fingers crossed it seems to be working... Still not feeling 100% this horrible infection doesn't seem to be going and I only have 2 days of antibiotics left, having said that I'm feeling so much better than I did beginning of the week. I just want to get out with my pram and give us both some fresh air! Going to make an effort with my food today after a day of indulgence yesterday ;)

Aw, sounds like a lovely valentines day!

Poor Bella, colic is awful :( If the infacol doesn't work try colief, our HV said that's the best stuff for it! It's expensive but I think you can get the doctor to prescribe it? Hope she's feeling better soon, we've had some very upset evenings with Seth and it's not nice to watch :(

Hope you're fixed soon as well! That infection sounds nasty, I would get you to the doctor if you're still feeling rubbish though. xxx

Aw, sounds like a lovely valentines day!

Poor Bella, colic is awful :( If the infacol doesn't work try colief, our HV said that's the best stuff for it! It's expensive but I think you can get the doctor to prescribe it? Hope she's feeling better soon, we've had some very upset evenings with Seth and it's not nice to watch :(

Hope you're fixed soon as well! That infection sounds nasty, I would get you to the doctor if you're still feeling rubbish though. xxx

It was really nice, felt even more special having Bella here :)

It's awful seeing your baby so uncomfortable isn't it :( fingers crossed her last 2 feeds no screaming, hoping the infacol is working.

Xx

Urghhhh - just ate way too many choc orange digestives and now the lindor are calling me from the cupboard - it's going to be one of those days, haven't the energy or enthusiasm to fight it! :-o

Choc orange digestives? I need them in my life! I've had one of those days too, it's been a bad one for food :/ Some days I feel like I have no motivation or energy to eat well but then I'm really motivated on other days...

Back