Nellylou -2 stone to go! I can do it with SW

heyy?? how do you have only one syn of gravy?? I also end up having loads cz I like it thick... do u thicken it out with something? xx

I just have it quite runny as don't like to use syns on it xx

Day 2 of hibernation - only left the house yesterday to pop to the shop, can't see much more happening today and really don't mind.

Green day:

(B) quorn bacon sarnie ( 2) (heb) Tom sauce (1)

(L)

(D) Quorn sticky fillets, roast pots, veg, mashed carrot and swede, Yorkshires (5) gravy (1)

Only had 3 syns yesterday so think I will have a little treat tonight :)

Have changed things around for today as ended up at my sisters so no time to make roasties.
Went for a little stroll in the snow only slipped once! ;)

B) quorn bacon sarnie ( 2) (heb) Tom sauce (1)
Milk (hea)

(L) carrot sticks and dip (3) 2 alpen light (heb2)

(D) Quorn sticky fillets, sw chips, beans and cheese (hea2) Tom sauce (1)

image-3540888293.jpg

(S) flake (7) chocolate cluster (2.5)

Syns so far 16.5

12 syns extra to use today as only had 3 yesterday!!! Yay!!!!

Last edited:
Have changed things around for today as ended up at my sisters so no time to make roasties.
Went for a little stroll in the snow only slipped once! ;)

B) quorn bacon sarnie ( 2) (heb) Tom sauce (1)
Milk (hea)

(L) carrot sticks and dip (3) 2 alpen light (heb2)

(D) Quorn sticky fillets, jacket, beans and cheese (hea2)

(S) flake (7)

15 syns left to use as only had 3 yesterday!!! Yay!!!!

Mmmm your food is sounding good as usual!

Changed my mind again!!! Now have sw chips in the oven instead of a jacket! Going to melt cheese on them :p

Just need chips to hurry up and cook so I can get started! :p

why not contact me i have an ideal healthier way to add proper nutrition to any diet(diet is food we eat by the way not fat free added sugar)and can assess anyone and help them reach their goal a lot quicker and healthier

Thanks but I'm happy with the plan I'm on :)

Just had a little over eat....

4 bourbons - 14
21 fruit pastels - 12
Crisps - 5

So have gone 20.5 syns over :/ need to make that up by Thursday so that's an average of 8 syns per day until my syn allowance starts again on Thursday morning... Plan is green day tnrw and then Tuesday and Wednesday red days, I need to lose this week!

Last edited:
Can use 8 syns today, cannot go over!

Green day:

(B) Magic porridge (heb) made with muller greek (0.5) banana

(L) Supernoodles (free) ryvita (heb2) laughing cow light blue cheese (hea) satsumas

(D) Pasta with ww rocket and motzerella sauce (3) muchrooms, onion, quorn ham, cheese (hea2)

image-457692343.jpg

Dinner was so tasty, sometimes the simplest things are the best!

(S) Special K bar (4.5)

Syns 8!!

Last edited:
Feeling fed up with this snow, I can't do anything! I'm used to power walking on my lunch breaks and no way I can do that with the icy pavements :( can't go swimming as can't get there as again too icy to ride or walk. Pretty sure there will be no weight loss again this week down to lack of exercise :(
Grrrr, rant over!!!

could you do some exercise in house perhaps???

Just did 5 mins of step ups on the work stairs! Will aim to do a DVD when I get home later, just means I have to kick Boyf out of the front room ;)

Tonight's tea was seriously tasty! Will def use the sauce again, it's a ww motzerella and rocket one and just 3 syns for half the jar.

I'm feeling restless tonight, I know it's down to being indoors for days (well been to work and stuff but no walks etc)- I'm a lot more active than this usually. Plus I haven't really seen any of my friends for ages, really need to arrange something.

Back