Nellylou -2 stone to go! I can do it with SW

Hey sweets, sorry to hear things still aren't good with the boyf. Maybe go see a girly friend at the weekend and stop over the night. Have a think about the row and how you want to move on from it. Maybe meet him for a coffeee and a chat out somewhere. You need to resolve 'whatever' it is otherwise it'll be horrible to live together.

Glad your college course went well :)

Good luck for WI xxx

Hey, feeling weirdly upbeat! nervous for weigh in though, setting off in 40 mins. Also leaving work early as need to go and have an x ray on my pelvis :eek: part of the fertility referal stuff.

Food for today:

(B) Toffee mullerlight

********weigh in*******************

(L) Cous cous (2) pineapple, special k bar (heb)
2 ryvita (3) laughing cow light (part hea) pineapple

(D) not sure yet... thinking maybe a little fry up

chips, egg, quorn bacon, beans, bread (heb2) mmmmmmm :p

Last edited:
Lost half a pound! I know it's a loss but really!!? Need to look at what I'm doing wrong

Lost half a pound! I know it's a loss but really!!? Need to look at what I'm doing wrong

Its off tho which is good! And look at my measly pound after doing what - 5 out of 7 days as SE?? We have weird weeks where our bodies just dont want to lose I guess. Keep at it and it will come off :)

Also - stress isnt good for losing weight, for some reason, so recent troubles may have an effect... as a thought xxx

Still a loss so well done! I lost 0.5 last week after a really good week so I know what you mean, it doesn't seem fair sometimes :( Keep at it and you'll hopefully get your reward next week xxx

thanks all :) just need to stick to plan I guess and hope for better next week. My losses this month have been:

week 1 - 5lbs off
week 2 - STS
week 3 - half off

I think I need to make an effort with superfree and also try some new recepies. x

I think what helped me this week was having soup for lunch did u get that comfort eating book out of the mag?? theres some gorge recipes in there :) x

Right soup for lunch next week! :) xx

Had my ultrasound and she said all looks perfectly healthy so looks like my referral for the fertility clinic can be sent! I was worried they would find another small abnormality which they would need to investigate just for them to find out once again that there is nothing wrong and delay things further but no all good!!

Went to see my nan and my dad tonight and had dinner there to stay away from boyf! have just heard my gran (mums mum) has had to cancel her hip replacement tmrw as she has a water infection, I'm so upset for her :( she really needs this op as really affecting her quality of life, she's just not the person she was a year ago..

Anyway food for today, I used lots of syns!!

Extra easy:

(B) Toffee mullerlight

(L) Cous cous (2) pineapple, special k bar (heb) 2 ryvita (3) laughing cow light (part hea) pineapple

(D) pork chop, rice, green beans, gravy (4) curly fries (5)
Cream doughnut (13)
Mint club (5.5) aero (5) rocky (5)

Syns 42.5! Ouch :-/ need to pull that back.. Going with no syns tmrw and minimal Saturday. Think I'm going to plan my meals for the next couple of days.

Syn situ...

Today's allowance was 18 so I've gone over by 24.5 so that means only 5.5 syns to use over the next 2 days... :-/ tmrw I have couscous to use up which is 2 syns maybe that's all ill have and then 3.5 for Saturday.

Tmrw: green

(B) muller and Special K bar (heb)
(L) couscous (2) ryvita (heb2) laughing cow (hea)
(D) Quorn sticky fillets, chips, beans, cheese (hea2)

Sat: green

(B) toast and cheese spread (heb and hea)
(L) pasta salad, sweetcorn, peppers, lettuce, cherry toms, red onion, light mayo (2)
(D) rice, mushy pea curry with Quorn pieces?

Last edited:
Balls to having no syns, I need them! I have 10.5 to have per day, much more like it, feeling much better was already feeling deprived!

Not sure if will be EE or Green:

Decided green

(B) Special K bar (heb) pineapple, muller light

(L) Cous cous (2) feta (hea) Quorn ham slices
Apple

(D) rice, bean chili, wedges and cheese (hea2)

(S) hi fi peanut (heb2)

Syns: only had 2! Just haven't needed more so could have 18.5 tmrw, it is Saturday after all :)

Last edited:
Oooh my fingers are crossed for your referral! I have my appointment on Tuesday and I'm bricking it! :/

Oooh my fingers are crossed for your referral! I have my appointment on Tuesday and I'm bricking it! :/

Thanks :) I'm excited but nervous too, IVF just sounds scary..

Is this appointment at your local hospital then? X

Syn situ...

Today's allowance was 18 so I've gone over by 24.5 so that means only 5.5 syns to use over the next 2 days... :-/ tmrw I have couscous to use up which is 2 syns maybe that's all ill have and then 3.5 for Saturday.

Tmrw: green

(B) muller and Special K bar (heb)
(L) couscous (2) ryvita (heb2) laughing cow (hea)
(D) Quorn sticky fillets, chips, beans, cheese (hea2)

Sat: green

(B) toast and cheese spread (heb and hea)
(L) pasta salad, sweetcorn, peppers, lettuce, cherry toms, red onion, light mayo (2)
(D) rice, mushy pea curry with Quorn pieces?

Surely having less than 5 syns per day is only going to demotivate you? You should really have atleast 5 a day to keep you sane!

Surely having less than 5 syns per day is only going to demotivate you? You should really have atleast 5 a day to keep you sane!

Deffo, saw the error of my ways and decided on 10.5 per day ;) I need my syns x

Back