Nellylou -2 stone to go! I can do it with SW

Oooh you're having some brill days! Well done on the choc dodging too - you're putting me to shame missus! Hope all is well with you and your meds too xxx

Managed 2 100% days in a row! Woop ;)
You deserve to relax a bit missy, you'll get your groove back on soon enough you've been hardcore sw for over a year now.

Meds going fine, day 6 and so far so good! No side effects at the mo and feeling very positive xx

Well done on the bike ride!
The weather is crap here, about to rain and very windy so forgetting the bike ride plan for today!

That's annoying! Hopefully will be nice for you tmrw. X

I've still got like 4 squares in my fridge. Might have some tomorrow :) it's lush isn't it? Xx

Really like it, your a strong woman having it in the fridge for so long. Can only trust myself with the small bars xx

Really like it, your a strong woman having it in the fridge for so long. Can only trust myself with the small bars xx

I've had it nearly a month now! I just have the one square, put it back (right at the back of the fridge where I can't see it!) and then forget about it! Now biscuits... I could annihilate a packet easily. Like I know I have Oreos and rich tea fingers in the cupboard and could easily have more!!

Any plans for tomorrow? Xx

I've had it nearly a month now! I just have the one square, put it back (right at the back of the fridge where I can't see it!) and then forget about it! Now biscuits... I could annihilate a packet easily. Like I know I have Oreos and rich tea fingers in the cupboard and could easily have more!!

Any plans for tomorrow? Xx

Mmmmm biscuits, crunch creams are my fave - wow!!

Tmrw is work then college, home about 9.30 quick dinner and bed. Sounds exciting doesn't it... ;) xx

Mmmmm biscuits, crunch creams are my fave - wow!!

Tmrw is work then college, home about 9.30 quick dinner and bed. Sounds exciting doesn't it... ;) xx

Just biscuits full stop for me. Apart from fig rolls. They can join sardines :D

How you finding college? Get all your homework done? I think it's brilliant that you can work full time, go through your treatment and juggle college AND follow SW n exercise all at once! Fantastic xx

Just biscuits full stop for me. Apart from fig rolls. They can join sardines :D

How you finding college? Get all your homework done? I think it's brilliant that you can work full time, go through your treatment and juggle college AND follow SW n exercise all at once! Fantastic xx

Love fig rolls too :-D

Enjoying college but its a lot harder than I thought it would be, I guess it's good that its a challenge.... Homework all done, until I receive tmrws then Saturdays blergh! It's a fast track course so quite intense but means that it's finished in June which is good as can start my driving lessons and focus on my treatment. Xx

Managed 2 100% days in a row! Woop ;)
You deserve to relax a bit missy, you'll get your groove back on soon enough you've been hardcore sw for over a year now.

Meds going fine, day 6 and so far so good! No side effects at the mo and feeling very positive xx

Good to hear hun! Glad you're feeling well on it and you sound so positive - it's brill to hear xxx

Its another lovely sunny day in Cambridge, makes everything feel nicer doesnt it! looking forward to a walk in the sun at lunch.
Busy day today so will have a diary catch up later.

Going to have another red day today is its helping with the major tummy bloat ive had over the last few days, thinking this may be associated with my meds actually...

Red:

(B) Blueberry wheats (heb) peach yog (1) blueberries

(L) Pulled pork on ryvita (heb2) with low low (hea)

(D) Spicy chicken breasts in pitta (6) colslaw (1.5)

They are lovely, my 2nd favourite cereal :D really nice mixed with yog and fruit xx

do you get much of it for ya heb??
hope youve had a good day.
. how were 235 squats?? im just about to do them :) xx

Hmmm, not really but they are quite light so not as bad as some look. I add fruit and yog to bulk them out - lovely!!! Close 2nd to my fave golden crunch :-D just eaten tea and really not up for squats... May swap my rest day to today rather than tmrw xx

Was at tesco at lunchtime and decided on light choices naan rather than pitta seeing as I was going to need to syn the pitta anyway and it was only 8 syns. Left them at work, devastated!!!! Just so happens Boyf has a stock of large ones in the fridge so ended up with one of them instead, cut it in half (9 syns) and dunked the other half in the washing up bowl and then threw away!!! :-D I know it's wasting food but I know for a fact that I would have gone back for the other half!!

Updated food:

(B) Blueberry wheats (heb) peach yog (1) blueberries
(Hea) used in tea

(L) Pulled pork on ryvita (heb2) with low low (hea2) banana and an apple

(D) Spicy chicken breasts in a naan (9) coleslaw (1.5)

Syns 11.5

How much all bran golden crunch can you have for ya HEB? I love it! X

Sammy x Was 14st 3, now 13st 12 xoxoxox

Only 30g unfortunately - sometimes I have 45g and syn an additional 3 x

Oooo! I suppose like you say a nice mullerlight and a bit fruit would be lovely! I'd probably use the 3 syns extra aswell :p x

Sammy x Was 14st 3, now 13st 12 xoxoxox

My fave is blueberrys and muller vanilla with choc sprinkles - delish!! Xx

Back