Nellylou -2 stone to go! I can do it with SW

Thanks for the weigh in wishes girls but have decided not going to group anymore! :( too hard to get to during work time, miss at least half of them due to not enough cover to leave etc and so always in arrears payment wise. Back to Saturday weigh ins which seems to work best for me.
My group leader although a lovely lady just didn't do it for me on the inspiring front and I get all the support I need on here so decision made!!! :-D

On another issue college is killing me. I really need to sort it out, loads of work needs to be redone by Sat morning and I just don't see where I'm going to be able to do it.. Think I'm going to try and book a days holiday for tmrw, got a friend coming for dinner who I haven't seen in a couple of months and I don't want to have to cancel her.

Hoping today is going to be a bit quieter at work so I can have a bit of a catch up on here ;)

Just about to do the 230 squats I missed yesterday, terrified!!!! :-o xx

Thanks for the weigh in wishes girls but have decided not going to group anymore! :( too hard to get to during work time, miss at least half of them due to not enough cover to leave etc and so always in arrears payment wise. Back to Saturday weigh ins which seems to work best for me.
My group leader although a lovely lady just didn't do it for me on the inspiring front and I get all the support I need on here so decision made!!! :-D

On another issue college is killing me. I really need to sort it out, loads of work needs to be redone by Sat morning and I just don't see where I'm going to be able to do it.. Think I'm going to try and book a days holiday for tmrw, got a friend coming for dinner who I haven't seen in a couple of months and I don't want to have to cancel her.

Hoping today is going to be a bit quieter at work so I can have a bit of a catch up on here ;)

Just about to do the 230 squats I missed yesterday, terrified!!!! :-o xx

Aw well whatever is best for you hun! I'm sure you'll be just fine weighing in regardless. If you have a lot on your plate it's probably for the best!

Enjoy the squats! Rather you than me :p I'm about to make a nice large brekki today xx

Sammy x Was 14st 3, now 13st 12 xoxoxox

The most I lost going to a boring none inspirational group near me was a stone....... I'm now at nearly 3 stone list using minimins alone, if it works better for you to go it alone then go for it ;)

Food - red day

(B) Blueberry wheats (heb) muller and blueberries
(Hea) used in teas

(L) salmon salad with a lemon and parsley dressing
Apple, pineapple, mango and strawberries

(D) Pork chops with honey and ginger glaze (2) mashed carrot and swede, broccoli, green beans and baby sweetcorn

(S) orange club (6)

Exercise: 30 min jog (cannot believe I managed that. In shock)

Syns: 8

Last edited:
The most I lost going to a boring none inspirational group near me was a stone....... I'm now at nearly 3 stone list using minimins alone, if it works better for you to go it alone then go for it ;)

Agree - lost the maj of my weight from being on here and reading the mags so I know I can do it x

Aw well whatever is best for you hun! I'm sure you'll be just fine weighing in regardless. If you have a lot on your plate it's probably for the best!

Enjoy the squats! Rather you than me :p I'm about to make a nice large brekki today xx

Sammy x Was 14st 3, now 13st 12 xoxoxox

Squats were hard, really noticing a difference now! Hope you enjoyed your brekki x

Just saw in tesco a new muller light choc dessert!! Was in a rush so couldn't check them out fully and they were expensive, think there was another flavour too. Exciting!!

Just saw in tesco a new muller light choc dessert!! Was in a rush so couldn't check them out fully and they were expensive, think there was another flavour too. Exciting!!

What have a missed? How have I not heard of these?? Off to google...xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

They're on the muller website in a couple of flavours but they have sugar in so not sure on syns?

P.s. welcome to the at home weigher a club :) xx

They're on the muller website in a couple of flavours but they have sugar in so not sure on syns?

P.s. welcome to the at home weigher a club :) xx

Hmmm looks like they will be 5 syns each as 99 cals.. Will wait for them to go on offer and try them.

Thanks :) am looking forward to my sat morning weigh ins!! Always better to be naked ;) xx

Hmmm looks like they will be 5 syns each as 99 cals.. Will wait for them to go on offer and try them.

Thanks :) am looking forward to my sat morning weigh ins!! Always better to be naked ;) xx

Yep they seem to be 5. Not sure they will be worth that? Will have to try though.

And I'm totally with you on naked weighing ;) xx

Good morning and happy Friday! :-D I have a cheeky day off today which I'm very very pleased about. Granted its to do a lot of coursework but I'm going to grab the laptop and work from here. Plan to work most of the day but I'm going to take a 2 hour lunch break and go and see my nan who lives across the street and have a catch up with her.
I have serious dress envy this week so if I manage to finish at 4 as planned I'm popping in to town to see what I can find! Also need to get my eyebrows threaded.

Been checking the scales every few days and it ain't pretty :( the only thing I can think Is my body reacting to the drugs I'm taking.. They are all about hormones so thinking that they are likely to affect my weight.. Plus my tummy is rock hard and bloated. Not gonna get down about it as I've had a really good week and started jogging, after my 15 min ones at the beginning of the week I somehow managed to jog for 30 last night. X

Good morning and happy Friday! :-D I have a cheeky day off today which I'm very very pleased about. Granted its to do a lot of coursework but I'm going to grab the laptop and work from here. Plan to work most of the day but I'm going to take a 2 hour lunch break and go and see my nan who lives across the street and have a catch up with her.
I have serious dress envy this week so if I manage to finish at 4 as planned I'm popping in to town to see what I can find!

Been checking the scales every few days and it ain't pretty :( the only thing I can think Is my body reacting to the drugs I'm taking.. They are all about hormones so thinking that they are likely to affect my weight.. Plus my tummy is rock hard and bloated. Not gonna get down about it as I've had a really good week and started jogging, after my 15 min ones at the beginning of the week I somehow managed to jog for 30 last night. X

30mins is amazing! I've never been able to do that - well done you.

It's so tough with the new drugs - I guess it'll take a while for you to suss out exactly what effect they have and what you can do about it. You've had a good week though so you should be super pleased about that regardless of those pesky scales!

Hope you get all your coursework done in super quick time and manage to get some shopping in :) And Enjoy the time with your lovely nan xx

Red day:

(B) all bran golden crunch (heb) greek yog (1) blueberries

Lots of tea (hea)

(L) cheese salad sarnie (heb and hea2) mayo (1)
Strawberry and red grape pot
Club bar (6)

(D) sausages (2) mashed carrot and swede, more veg and maybe a Yorkshire pud or 2 (5) gravy (1)

Syns so far 16

Last edited:
30mins is amazing! I've never been able to do that - well done you.

It's so tough with the new drugs - I guess it'll take a while for you to suss out exactly what effect they have and what you can do about it. You've had a good week though so you should be super pleased about that regardless of those pesky scales!

Hope you get all your coursework done in super quick time and manage to get some shopping in :) And Enjoy the time with your lovely nan xx

Thank you, going to get cracking now. I'm very positive that I've managed to have a good week this week regardless of what the scales say, after a bad day or couple of days I always wake up panicked - it's just good to feel in control again. Xx

Back