Nellylou -2 stone to go! I can do it with SW

My sister dropped out of going swimming and after feeling really tired all day at work I decided to give it a miss as well. Boyf was meant to be working tonight so I was going to have a relaxing one watching mic, freaky eaters and the kardashians but he got given the night off (is it mean that I was a little dissapointed!? ;) ) anyway i get home, he is spread out on the sofa watching sky sports news, hadn't done the washing up (which he was meant to do last night!) we had a bit of a row prob blame that on the hormones too ! so I've been in the bedroom watching 4OD on my phone, and actually had quite a nice evening!

We've made up now but he does annoy me at times!

Also did 200 squats, killed me x

My sister dropped out of going swimming and after feeling really tired all day at work I decided to give it a miss as well. Boyf was meant to be working tonight so I was going to have a relaxing one watching mic, freaky eaters and the kardashians but he got given the night off (is it mean that I was a little dissapointed!? ;) ) anyway we had a bit of a row prob blame that on the hormones too so I've been in the bedroom watching 4OD on my phone, and actually had quite a nice evening!

Also did 200 squats, killed me x

Ugh...I've got 70 tomorrow and I'm dreading that. How will I ever do 200?!?!

Sorry to hear about bickering with boyf - bound to happen sometimes with the drugs though. Glad you've had some chillout time anyway :)

It's nearly the weekend hun - whoop whoop!xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ugh...I've got 70 tomorrow and I'm dreading that. How will I ever do 200?!?!

Sorry to hear about bickering with boyf - bound to happen sometimes with the drugs though. Glad you've had some chillout time anyway :)

It's nearly the weekend hun - whoop whoop!xx

The challenge finishes on 250 and you'll get there. The first 50 were hard but you just keep building it up. So chuffed I completed it, now I just need to keep going!

Ah it's ok, we often argue - both like to be In charge ;)

I cannot wait for tmrw night, I'm going to relax lots! Xx

quick food plan:

Extra Easy:

(B) Banana, grapes, strawberrys and blueberrys with greek yog (1)

(L) ham, egg and potato salad (2) plum toms, cucumber and lettuce
carrot and reduced fat houmous (2) Mango

(D) Garlic and herb chicken, peppers, lettuce, plum toms, sweetcorn, beetroot and wholemeal roll (heb) cheese (hea)

(S) mini magnum (7)

Syns: 12

Last edited:
You're doing so well at the moment lovely, I'm mega impressed! Hope you're feeling ok too and the hormones aren't giving you too much grief xxx

You're doing so well at the moment lovely, I'm mega impressed! Hope you're feeling ok too and the hormones aren't giving you too much grief xxx

thanks Missy, the scales arent reflecting this though :sigh: must be water retention. So far the meds are fine, im awaiting further instruction from the clinic on Monday when I start with a new medication to produce lots of eggs, which is exciting :D

How are you getting on? xx

The challenge finishes on 250 and you'll get there. The first 50 were hard but you just keep building it up. So chuffed I completed it, now I just need to keep going!

Ah it's ok, we often argue - both like to be In charge ;)

I cannot wait for tmrw night, I'm going to relax lots! Xx

Have just seen some before and after pics online and it has definitely motivated me to keep going!

Hope you have a lovely chilled out Friday night honey xx

A STS - stupid body :(

So that's 2lbs on last week that's still there this week. X

That will be fake weight off the hormones - your body is starting to get back on track now with the sts, so next week should be a loss

I hope so, bit concerned about it. Strangely feeling and I think I look slimmer so it's very odd.

Food:

(B) bacon sarnie (heb) Tom sauce (1)
Muller yog and coffee (hea)

(S) Special K bar (heb2)

(L) Quorn burrito (?)

(D)

Last edited:
Sorry WI wasn't what you expected :( you feel slimmer so I think that's the most important thing and hopefully a loss next week for you! Gonna start reading your diary from the start tonight - get myself up to date lol! Xx

I agree with Brit - measure yourself and go by that! I reckon your WI will be a false result, you've been doing so well, it can't be fat! Stick with it hun xxx

A STS - stupid body :(

So that's 2lbs on last week that's still there this week. X

Hey hun
I recommend taking your measurements so you can see that inches have come off. In the years I've done SW I used to always lose inches instead of lbs on some weeks. xxx

Back