Nellylou -2 stone to go! I can do it with SW

Did 22 mins running and 5 mins walking, feel much better for doing it ;) xx

I'm massively impressed with your jogging, I've never been any good at running/jogging meself! xxx

I'm massively impressed with your jogging, I've never been any good at running/jogging meself! xxx

Thank you, Me neither! I tried it a year or so ago and just found it so hard, then last week I just went for it! I'm in shock!!! Xx

Morning everyone, lovely sunny day here in Cambridge - shame my mood doesnt reflect this, im soooo grumpy, trying hard to get myself out of it and not snap at collegues! :eek: will take an early lunch in a min and get some fresh air and hopefully sort myself out.

Weighed myself this morning, grrrrr although i do feel slimmer so lets hope scales sort themselves out by Sat morning.

Work and then college so late dinner at 9.30 when I get in.

Green day:

(B) Blueberry wheats (heb) greek yog (1) strawberrys

(L) Tom and herb pasta with cheese (hea) 2 laughing cow light blue cheese (part hea2) apple

(S) Banana, mini magnum (7) Oreo cookie (2.5)

(D) LM sausages, carrots, broccoli and green beans with gravy (1)

syns 11.5

Had 3 mini flapjack bites and a millionaire shortbread mini at college, the syns are so high!!! (14) :-o

Should have stopped at just 1 - also missed my 2nd B as left my Special K bars at work :(

Last edited:
Feeling much much better for being outside, its really lovely out there :D went for a walk and felt quite slim, I need to not worry about what the scales say at the mo and just appreciate not being 5 stone heavier like 2 years ago.

Hey hun,

Glad the sunshine has made you feel better! And yay for feeling slim! You look stunning so it's fab that you're starting to feel it!

Food for today sounds yum!

Hope college goes well tonight xx

Hey hun,

Glad the sunshine has made you feel better! And yay for feeling slim! You look stunning so it's fab that you're starting to feel it!

Food for today sounds yum!

Hope college goes well tonight xx

awww thanks Sarah :D xx

Update: Just had a mini magnum creme brulee, sooo worth the 7 syns!

You both need to indulge, it was lovely and I was satisfied with just 1. Plus they are on offer in tesco (half price) there's another flavour that I'm going to buy tmrw, think it's meringue ;-p xx

Just a quick visit for now to subscribe! :D Hmmm your talk of jogging has kind of inspired me to start again (note, the kind of lol!) I just about completed couch to 5k last year..I got to the last week but could never quite do the 30 mins straight so I kept repeating previous week, got angry with myself and gave up. Really do need to get back into exercise! xx

Just a quick visit for now to subscribe! :D Hmmm your talk of jogging has kind of inspired me to start again (note, the kind of lol!) I just about completed couch to 5k last year..I got to the last week but could never quite do the 30 mins straight so I kept repeating previous week, got angry with myself and gave up. Really do need to get back into exercise! xx

Hello and welcome :D sounds like you did really well getting so close to 30 mins maybe you should give it another go, you might suprise yourself! Im loving exercise at the mo as im being so undisaplined with my food its the only thing thats keeping any major weight gain at bay! I want to try Zhumba, have you ever tried it? xx

Morning all - another sunny day. Will make the most of it and get some fresh air on my lunch break. Shouldn't be stuck in the office in this weather!! :rolleyes:
Cannot wait for the weekend, work has exhausted me this week.

Soo sticking to my green days in the hope that they will kick start/trick my body a little although have to say I miss meat!
Havinga quick dinner tonight as going swimming before and will come home hungry.

Green day:

(B) Blueberry wheats (heb) greek yog (1.5)

(L) Ryvita (heb2) laughing cow light blue cheese (hea)
Banana, apple

(D) Jacket pot with beans, cheese (hea) salad, sweetcorn, spring onion and beetroot

(S) mini magnum (7) half pack of crisps (6)

Syns 15.5

Last edited:
Hello and welcome :D sounds like you did really well getting so close to 30 mins maybe you should give it another go, you might suprise yourself! Im loving exercise at the mo as im being so undisaplined with my food its the only thing thats keeping any major weight gain at bay! I want to try Zhumba, have you ever tried it? xx

I've never tried Zumba cos I'm too self conscious to go to things like that on my own - the thought terrifies me! I have heard its great fun though so hope I find someone to go with at some point :) When I start my new job I can walk / cycle there so that should help! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I've never tried Zumba cos I'm too self conscious to go to things like that on my own - the thought terrifies me! I have heard its great fun though so hope I find someone to go with at some point :) When I start my new job I can walk / cycle there so that should help! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I feel the same about Zhumba, getting all hot and sweety and not getting the moves right infornt of a load of strangers - Arghhhh!
Oh thats good then, maybe there will be someone at your new job who wants to go too :D xx

Back