Nellylou -2 stone to go! I can do it with SW

Dinner was lovely tonight, should have taken a pic.
Going to let dinner go down then go for a walk :)

Oh no! Sorry about your gain. Was it much?

Is it because you ate a heavy dinner the night before?

You'll be in for a big loss next week. Chin up hun :) xx

I know! :( so disappointed. It was 4lbs. X

New said:
Oh no, it must have been your tea. Did you eat late?

Is it TOTM?

Xx

Was 2lbs down this morning just 2 to go until I'm back to where I was. No not totm either so unexplained. X

Extra easy

(B) grapes and 2 alpen light (heb)
(L) tuna salad, mayo (2) baby bel lights (hea)
(D) chicken stir fry with rice and chow mein sauce (2.5)
(s) ryvita minis (6)
Syns 10.5

45 minute walk at lunchtime and level 2 of 30 day shred :)

Last edited:
Hello just popped by to say hi and subscribe :)

Menu looks good. You didn't look like you ate a lot for breakfast though.

I'm going to make SW friendly egg fried rice at the weekend. Looking forward to that :) xx

Hello just popped by to say hi and subscribe :)

Hey Ash :wavey: thanks for popping in, have seen you about and noticed you have a diary so will pop over!

Menu looks good. You didn't look like you ate a lot for breakfast though.

I'm going to make SW friendly egg fried rice at the weekend. Looking forward to that :) xx

I know and I was hungry, wont do that again! SW egg fried rice sounds nice, love that you can adapt your favourites to SW its what keeps me going! :) x

Don't worry hun, hopefully you will get a good loss and be back on track next weigh in xx How much did you do the shred hun? x
Big hugs and draw a line under everything and start a fresh :) x x

Thank you. x Its already on its way off, think I was water retaining due to hot weather am making concious effort to drink more water.
I have completed the shred previosuly so now just do at when I feel like :p x

Extra Easy:

(B) Porridge with blueberries (HEB and HEA)
(L) Tuna, salad leaves and cherry toms, mayo (2)
Pineapple and apple
(D) Gammon, boiled eggs, cucumber, new pots, beetroot , mayo (1)

image-3381909142.jpg

Edit: Dinner was lovely, gammon joint was in slow cooker all day.

Am shredding again when I get home did level 2 yesterday which I hate with a passion!

Last edited:
Going out with work tonight to see a show and have a meal. We usually go to pizza express and that's fine cos I have salad but yesterday found out we are going for tapas!! St first I said I wasn't going but then thought I was being a bit silly. We pre ordered so should be okay, can't remember exactly what I ordered so will update in a bit:

Aiming for a red day:

Never had tapas before.

Have you gone on the SW website to see if there is anything on that for eating out? There are fact sheets on Nandos, Frankie and Bennys etc xx

Never had tapas before.

Have you gone on the SW website to see if there is anything on that for eating out? There are fact sheets on Nandos, Frankie and Bennys etc xx

Im not a member of sw website is it somewhere I can go without being a member? ive never had them either, im quite excited think my choices are okay for a red day? x

Red day:

(B) Blueberry wheats (HEB and HEA)
(L) last nights leftovers minus the new pots, will get some fruit from tesco at lunch
(S) Muller

This is what I have ordered for tonight

Tortilla Espabola (spanish omlette)
Spanish style lemon chicken and vegetables
Chicken Skewers
Festival of mushrooms (these might be creamy but not sure yet)
Goats cheese (HEA) and tomato salad (dressing on side)

Im not having syns today to allow for dressings etc. May not have 2nd HEB either because I didnt measure my cerwal this morning and think it was prob a fair bit more than 35g :ashamed0005:

Last edited:
Spanish omelette had potatoes in it!!! Lemon chicken had a sticky type sauce and I drank 3 large white wines and a Malibu and diet coke.... Extra easy / flexi syn day!?
Did do a 40 min power walk at lunch

Back