Nellylou -2 stone to go! I can do it with SW

Hello hello :)

Your body's probably trying to cling onto it! Maybe try eating something different, mix things up a bit and don't keep having the same food for each meal several days in a row? Don't give up now, you're doing so well x

Hey chelle and ash thanks for popping by and your advise. I'm thinking it's water retention so I'm drinking more ( I drink a lot anyway) but worth a try! I'm hoping by the weekend I will have a little loss. X

Green day:

(B) blueberry wheats (heb 1 and 2) albran breakfast biscuit (8)
(L) sushi (4) apple, 2 biscuits (7)
(D) noodles

Haven't had a very good sw day today, barely any fruit or veg and no hea's

19 syns

Less bloated today, yay! boyf emailed me today to say were going out tonight for dinner and a few drinks no excuses! Oh no really need to be good but cant say no to him as its all I seem to say at the moment will just have to make good choices, will report back later.

Not sure what day yet:

(B) Blueberry wheats (a and b)
(L) Salmon salad, tropical fruit pot

Update: 7 Malibu and diet coke and a small donner kebab with salad and garlic mayo

Last edited:
Nellylou said:
Less bloated today, yay! boyf emailed me today to say were going out tonight for dinner and a few drinks no excuses! Oh no really need to be good but cant say no to him as its all I seem to say at the moment will just have to make good choices, will report back later.

Not sure what day yet:

(B) Blueberry wheats (a and b)
(L) Salmon salad, tropical fruit pot

Aw you have to go, you deserve a treat every now and again.

I kept saying no too and then I thought its not fair on my other half, he shouldn't have to go without just because I don't wanna use any syns.

Have a great night and enjoy yourself :) x

So i went and we had a good night, problem was both pubs we went to had stopped serving food and then the 3rd place we went to and finally ordered at they forgot us! Ended up with a kebab on the way home (blush) but could have been a lot worse as it was a small with salad and no chips plus drunk Malibu and diet coke all night :)

chelle86 said:
Aw you have to go, you deserve a treat every now and again.

I kept saying no too and then I thought its not fair on my other half, he shouldn't have to go without just because I don't wanna use any syns.

Have a great night and enjoy yourself :) x

Hey, I know it's not fair on them is it and it's really nice that he wanted us to go out together as we rarely do it anymore x

Hey :)

Sorry to hear the weight isn't budging this week. Keep doing what you're doing though as it's been working do far :)

And well done on not having chips with your kebab :)

Xx

New said:
Hey :)

Sorry to hear the weight isn't budging this week. Keep doing what you're doing though as it's been working do far :)

And well done on not having chips with your kebab :)

Xx

So pleased your back x went end ruined any chance of loosing with pig out day yesterday :(
Was very pleased with no chips with kebab ;)

Sometimes you need a pig out. Also, if I'm lucky I can sometimes lose weight after a takeaway too!

Just try and get back on plan today to mitigate the damage for tomorrow

Xx

Sunday

(B) toast (heb) scrambled egg, bacon, Tom sauce (1) spread (2)

So after another awful weekend food wise I have decided to take the plunge and join a group again, must say I'm a bit nervous and not looking forward to what the scales say especially as its evening weigh in :( need a real kick up the bum

God I feel like such a baby, I'm really nervous!!! :(

Good luck for WI x

Thanks both :) it was alright actually although weighed in half a stone heavier than I thought I was!!
Been persuaded to give extra easy a go as well so fingers crossed x

At least you know now not to weigh at home so no peeking!

Good luck with extra easy, though remember only one A and B! Xx

New said:
At least you know now not to weigh at home so no peeking!

Good luck with extra easy, though remember only one A and B! Xx

Hmmm yeh just 1 A and B I do like to have 2 of each... I promise no scale hopping this week! X

Nellylou said:
Thanks both :) it was alright actually although weighed in half a stone heavier than I thought I was!!
Been persuaded to give extra easy a go as well so fingers crossed x

Yay well done :)

Heres to a brilliant week :) xx

Back