Nellylou -2 stone to go! I can do it with SW

Thanks guys! Appointment is at 1.30 :-D I'm feeling excited but nervous too.

Been a bit of a piggy this morning and have eaten too many healthy extras.. Boyf cooking lasagne tonight as well which won't be slimming world friendly but the cals won't be to horrific so won't stress to much.

Scan bran muffins - hmmmmm, wasn't too fussed by them :( think I added too much water to soften the scan bran.. In further news (maybe tmi!) I was constipated and after 4 scan bran muffins last night I'm Certainly not anymore ;)

(B) 4 breakfast biscuits
2 toast with cheese
Latte

(L) 2 lemon mullers (1)

(D) lasagne and salad (syns?)

Last edited:
Eekkkk hope the appointment went well! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Eekkkk hope the appointment went well! Xx

happy hatch day hope it went well :D xx
scan bran is brill for that hehe xx

Happy hatch day!

Hope it all went well? xx

Hope you are ok lovely and hatch day went beautifully? Thinking of you xxx

Thanks all, went well :) was very quick and nothing like egg collection. Just relaxing on the sofa, have been told to just get on with life and preg test in 2 weeks - don't know how I'm going to wait 2 weeks. Arghhhhhhh!!! Xx

Okay - faced the scales this morning and not pretty :( need to get my head back in the game.
I ate two cookies for breakfast and have leftover salad and lasagne for lunch :/ nice healthy tea and some fruit and can pull it back a little?
Been advised to eat a high protein diet so red days from tmrw. Plus will start swimming again at the weekend (I'm not aloud for 48 hours)

Hope your all ok, gonna have a diary catch up seeing as I'm a lady of leisure today :-D xx

goodness I'm so excited for you! its all quite quick isnt it (well I'm sure this 2 weeks probably wont feel quick for you!) but I cant believe there's a chance you'll be preggers in 2 weeks! Wowzerooney!! Hope you're relaxing with your feet up...and enjoy the meaty red days...I have steak for dins tonight and cant wait!
xx

Nowt wrong with red days - meat and cheese....? Great combo!

Its so exciting, how quick everything is happening and that in 2 short weeks you will be able to find out. I have everything crossed for you sweetie.

Now enjoy chilling, its miserable out so blanket, dvd (to watch, not tuck anywhere) and relax xxx

goodness I'm so excited for you! its all quite quick isnt it (well I'm sure this 2 weeks probably wont feel quick for you!) but I cant believe there's a chance you'll be preggers in 2 weeks! Wowzerooney!! Hope you're relaxing with your feet up...and enjoy the meaty red days...I have steak for dins tonight and cant wait!
xx

It feels a bit surreal! But I'm just trying to chill and not get too attached if you know what I mean.. Going to really focus on slimming world from tmrw and swimming/walking etc to keep me occupied. Ohhh yummy, love steak :p xx

Nowt wrong with red days - meat and cheese....? Great combo!

Its so exciting, how quick everything is happening and that in 2 short weeks you will be able to find out. I have everything crossed for you sweetie.

Now enjoy chilling, its miserable out so blanket, dvd (to watch, not tuck anywhere) and relax xxx

Nothing wrong with a red day, they're my favourite, gonna get all my sw mags out this afternoon and look for some new recepies.

Thank you, I think my chance of success is 52% so just over half, gotta think positive :-D

Lol, DVD cases watch out! (For anyone reading who wasn't there sat, nothing untoward I promise) ;)

Xx

Last edited:
Just had some scan bran muffins, they were slightly better cold - I think at one point I forgot what I was eating and actually managed to enjoy them.. I def added to much water tho so if I ever make again I will remember that little nugget.

Starting to get a bit restless x

I find that adding the smallest amount of water and putting a lid on to hold the steam works best to get the sb soft enough to mash up rather than soggy. The banana ones are pretty tasty imo and I think I'll whip up a batch tonight actually!

Glad you enjoyed :)

What you going to do to curb the restlessness?! Xx

Yay glad to hear all went well, will be keeping everything crossed for you! Xx

Ooh yay, so glad it went well! Now keep as relaxed as you can for the 2ww (like that's ever possible but the sentiment's there!) and fingers crossed for awesome news XD xxx

Woke up late today and was 20 minutes late for work :eek: not good at all. Quick food update.

Today will be red:

(B) Golden crunch and greek yog (heb) + (1)

(L) Ham, chicken and egg salad - salad cream (2)
5 mini welsh cakes (12.5)
Strawberries
1 baby bel cheese (part hea) someone robbed the other one from the work fridge, not impressed!!!

(D) Chcken breast, butternut squash and salad, bit of cheese (part hea)

(S) strawberries and greek yog (1)

Syns 16.5

Last edited:
Back