Nellylou -2 stone to go! I can do it with SW

Been up since 6.40 when I heard nephew cleaning his teeth and using mouthwash. :/
They've had breakfast and now we are going to get ready for the park and feeding the ducks. I'm tired!!! Have had a cup of tea, greek yog and some strawberries x

Food: red

(B) greek yog (1) and strawberries
Bacon sarnie (heb) Tom sauce (1)

(Hea) used in tea throughout the day

(D) chicken salad

Hey lady, just checking in to see how you're doing? Might not be around minis so much for a bit so just wanted to check in xxx

Hope you're ok missy :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey girls, I'm good thanks just had my usual busy Monday and then I went for a long walk after work so only just getting chance to come on now.
Food today has been a bit weird but I'm trying not to stress to much at the mo about it just have what I fancy and not binge which unfortunately has been creeping up on me again lately :( last night after a naughty weekend of bad eating I felt so down on myself, feel like I'm in a vicious circle with my weight/diet etc. just going to aim to eat "healthy" for a few days and focus on sw mid week when I actually have chance to breath!

Food:

(B) breakfast biscuits, muller

(L) prawns, cous cous, and avavado salad
Greek yog (1) 20 cashew nuts
Blueberries

(D) tesco veggie sausages, jacket, beans and cheese

(P) mini magnum

70 minute walk

Considering you felt like a binge - yesterday was a good food day!
Just take it easy on yourself and don't stress, you have more important things to be thinking about! Xxx

I think so too. Think it had a lot to do with not putting any pressure on myself and not following a particular plan... going to aim for the same today.

Oh and gonna try the meat free kievs tonight, looking forward to it :p xx

Mmmm prawn, couscous and avocado salad...I'm practically drooling over the keyboard... (not a pretty sight)
As Minks said...food looks pretty damn delish to me so dont be stressing over it too much!! :) xx

Was pretty delish, Ive always been sad that avocado is so high in syns as its so good for you xx

Food

(B) Muller greek, blueberries and banana
2 breakfast biscuits

(L) Turkey, beetroot salad
half a pack of garlic prawns
20 cashew nuts

Pineapple
3 baby bel lights

(D) Tesco meatfree Kiev, boiled pots, salad
Honey and mustard light dressing and a sprinkle of cheese

(S) Mini magnum

Last edited:
Food sounds lovely today - so summery! :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Just popping in with food. Not feeling good at the moment but hope to be back posting in diaries again soon x

(B) Danio greek yog, all bran golden crunch and blueberries

(L) 4 Ryvita, low low (40g) , pulled beef
3 baby bel lights
pineapple

(D) 4 LC Sausages, salad and vegetable rice

(S) mini cornetto

Last edited:
Big hugs for you hun - keep that positive energy of yours going and relax as much as you can xxx

Off out with work tonight for food then to watch a show one of my directors is in - we are going to Pizza Express and ill have a salad.

Food!

(B) All bran golden crunch, blueberries and muller greek

(S) 3 Babybel lights

(L) Ryvitas, 40g low low pulled beef
50g of dark choc
pineapple

(D) Pizza express salad. (Chicken and bacon with goats cheese, going to pass on the dough sticks)

Last edited:
Big hugs for you hun - keep that positive energy of yours going and relax as much as you can xxx

Thanks Missy, im trying to be positive but feeling glum :cry: just trying to keep on top of my food as its the only thing I can control at the moment, but really I just want to eat biscuits and cakes in large quantaties xx

Back