Nellylou -2 stone to go! I can do it with SW

Thanks Missy, im trying to be positive but feeling glum :cry: just trying to keep on top of my food as its the only thing I can control at the moment, but really I just want to eat biscuits and cakes in large quantaties xx

The control thing is exactly it - it's such a trigger for so many people. Hang in there lovely - not long to wait now xxx

Hayfever is kicking my ass today! cannot stop sniffing and sneezing. Feeling like im about to get my period as well which is joyous! :confused: anyway, positives. Booked a holiday to go to Majorca for a week from 20th so need to get my chubby white body in to a bikini in 13 days time, need to get serious!!!

Food:

(B) Allbran golden crunch and greek yog

(L) finest sarnie, 40g of dark choc

3 baby bel light
Pineapple

(D) Garlic chicken, pasta in tom saice and salad
Ww petit pain

Last edited:
Oh nice work on the holiday!! Which site did you book it on? I've been looking for days, but I'm always convinced I'm missing out on a better deal somewhere else!
Sounds like that will do you a world of good...a chilled out sunny warm rest..plus you have something to look forward to that really isnt very far away! Im super jel! Hope you're ok today lovely... :bighug:xxx

Hope you're feeling better now lovely :) how exciting about the last minute holiday, sounds like its just what you need! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh nice work on the holiday!! Which site did you book it on? I've been looking for days, but I'm always convinced I'm missing out on a better deal somewhere else!
Sounds like that will do you a world of good...a chilled out sunny warm rest..plus you have something to look forward to that really isnt very far away! Im super jel! Hope you're ok today lovely... :bighug:xxx

Hey, I'm really looking forward to it. Lots of relaxing is just what the doctor ordered.

Boyf booked it (bargain hunter) on low cost holidays. Hope your doing good xx

Hope you're feeling better now lovely :) how exciting about the last minute holiday, sounds like its just what you need! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Really can't wait :-D hope your ok xx

Morning all - another grey day in Cambridge. Where's the promised sun?? Going to see my sister and go for a walk with her hound - sticking to plan today without fail! My bikini depends on it!!!!!!

EE

(B) toast (heb) scrambled egg, bacon, beans

Good afternoon from the occasionally sunny East Mids! It's perked up here nicely so a walk out might be in order I think :) Enjoy your day xxx

Yesterday = write off unfortunately. Ended up eating Pizza Hut.. Although did go on an hour walk.

Today: EE

(B) all bran golden crunch (heb) and greek muller (0.5)

(L) ham and cheese (hea) sarnie (6) with lettuce
Pineapple

(D) spag Bol. Includes toms, mushrooms and red onion

Sounds like you walked off the pizza then! Hope today's a good one for you xxx

Sounds like you walked off the pizza then! Hope today's a good one for you xxx

Hopefully, did an hours walking today as well. Need to keep it up xx

Hungry day today!!!

(B) all bran golden crunch (heb) danio (1)

(S) alpen lights (heb2)

(L) chicken and bacon pasta (5)
Pineapple

(S) cake (20) :/

(D) jacket pot, spaghetti hoops, cheese (hea2)

Got my mum coming round tonight, haven't seen her in about 3 weeks so really looking forward to seeing her :) just need to get through work which is dire x

Last edited:
Hey lovely!
How's you feeling (other than hungry!) :)
Have a fab time with your mumma tonight!
xxx

Feeling good thank you :) although very hayfevery (even though its not even sunny!!!) hope your good too xx

Back