Nellylou -2 stone to go! I can do it with SW

Hey all, really not doing well at the moment - have fallen off the wagon big time! trying to climb back on with a red day.. Its no excuse but all the hormones have kicked my ass, feel bloated, spotty and horrible

(B) 2 Alpen light (heb) muller greek

(L) Ryvitas (heb2) low low (hea) pulled pork
pineapple
Danio (1)
3 chocs (7.5)

(D) Chicken in tom and basil (2) veg

It's very hard to stick to when your holiday is do close - I came crashing off the wagon days before! Just concentrate on packing and other fun things ;)

Girls I can't hide it anymore I'm pregnant! Wanted to post it straight away but I'm scared of posting it publicly as such early days! But you've all been so supportive of me over the last year that I just want to be open with you all.

I'm so happy but I'm a bit scared and to be honest shocked! I haven't stuck to plan at all and I can feel it already.. I'm on holiday for a week from Thursday in Majorca and when I get back I'm going to give sw 100%, the last thing I want is a massive unnecessary weight gain (obvisally I'm expecting a gain within reason) ;) xx

Girls I can't hide it anymore I'm pregnant! Wanted to post it straight away but I'm scared of posting it publicly as such early days! But you've all been so supportive of me over the last year that I just want to be open with you all.

I'm so happy but I'm a bit scared and to be honest shocked! I haven't stuck to plan at all and I can feel it already.. I'm on holiday for a week from Thursday in Majorca and when I get back I'm going to give sw 100%, the last thing I want is a massive unnecessary weight gain (obvisally I'm expecting a gain within reason) ;) xx

Oh my goodness!!!! How freaking awesome right now!!! So happy for you sweetness, really really am! Congratulations to you and bf, fantastic xxxxx

Oh my god!!!!!! Not around much atm but had to reply to this one, SO happy for you!! Have been thinking about you but didn't want to ask. Mega congratulations :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

arrrrrrrrggggghhhhhhh congratulations!!!!!!!! when did u find out??? xx

Thank you! I did a test last Sunday after the first cycle of IVF (was very surprised to see the positive!) :-D xx

Oh my goodness!!!! How freaking awesome right now!!! So happy for you sweetness, really really am! Congratulations to you and bf, fantastic xxxxx

Thank you :-D didn't expect it to be honest but very happy xx

Oh my god!!!!!! Not around much atm but had to reply to this one, SO happy for you!! Have been thinking about you but didn't want to ask. Mega congratulations :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Aw thanks Jo :-D hope everything's ok with you and your just busy xx

last sunday as in 8 days ago??? how have you kept that in for soooo long!!!! :) xx

I know! I wanted to say but didn't want to say to soon but then it's hard not to be honest about why I'm finding things harder than normal! I've managed to stick to a kind of good day today not really strictly red, green or EE but a good healthy day! :-D xx

Oh my flipping Nora!!! :D I'm ecstatic for you!!! :) :) :)
You know, I was going to ask, cos remember you saying about waiting for 2 weeks before doing a test...but I didn't want to be too nosey! Oh Nat I'm SO happy for you!!! Xxx

Thank you hun! It's hard cos everyone knew what I'd been up to and I wanted to shout from the roof tops but got scared!

Xx

So today ended up like this, could be alot worse especially as I have a box of mr Kipling Mississippi mud pies in my cupboard...

Not really a red, green or EE day as meat and pots and an extra heb...

(B) 2 Alpen light (heb) muller greek (0.5)

(L) Ryvitas (heb2) low low (hea) pulled pork
pineapple
Danio (1)
3 chocs (7.5)
Ginger nut (2)

(D) LC sausages (2) roast pots, sweetcorn, carrots and broccoli with onion gravy (1)

Syns 14

No exercise :(

Last edited:
Heehee! Can you call in SW pregnancy plan?! ;) xx
ps- Yep, i'm good just so busy. Need to plan my life better!

Forgot my breakfast so had to borrow a bagel from my boss :eek:

(B) Bagel with low low (hea)

(L)

(D)

Managed an on plan red day! :-O

(B) ryvita and low low (heb) & (hea)

(S) 4 ginger nuts (10)

(L) ham and cheese (hea2) and (heb2) sarnie with lettuce and mayo (1)
Pineapple
Greek yog (0.5)

(D) chicken in Tom and basil (2)

Syns 13.5

Thank you hun! It's hard cos everyone knew what I'd been up to and I wanted to shout from the roof tops but got scared!

Xx

Yes, I also wanted to ask but was a bit scared incase of putting my foot in it.

I am SO pleased for you, after meeting you that day I could see how much you wanted it. Congratulations sweetie, so happy for you :D eeeeee xxxxx

Hey hey :) thanks for all the positive messages, they mean a lot <3 so back from Majorca (gawd it was hot) had a lovely relaxing time and didn't over indulge (too) much also did lots of walking. But def a big gain in store, I'm just to scared to get on the scales at the mo.. After all my treatment finished my belly blew up really big and it hasn't gone down :/ feel like a right heffer.

Went for a scan at the clinic yesterday to check that everything's ok, which it seems to be :-D I'm 7 weeks 1 day, baby is the size of a bean and I'm due valentines day <3 :-D (got to see the heartbeat which was amazing)

Anyway, I really want to stick to plan where possible.. atm I'm feeling sick unless I'm full so I've just been eating what's available, way too much bread and cheese - now I'm back going to pop and get lots of healthy snacks to keep me on track! X

Food:

(B) 2 digestives (7)
Toast with marmite and cheese (heb) & (hea)

(L) went off plan - All Bar One
Nachos, hallomi skewers and club sarnie and chips....

(D) chicken wrapped in bacon, boiled pots, broccoli, carrots, baby sweetcorn

(P) strawberries and cream

Last edited:
Back