Nellylou -2 stone to go! I can do it with SW

Today I'm going to try hard!

Green day:

(B) all bran golden crunch (heb) strawberries and greek layered yog (1)

(L) beans and fried egg on toast (heb2) cheese (hea2)

(S) digestive (3) melon

(D) pasta, cheese (hea) sauce (3) meatfree Kiev (7.5)

Syns 14.5

Having my hair done later so will need to walk there and back (50 minutes) so ill get some exercise.

Last edited:
Sounds like a good plan there hun :) welcome back from hols (yeah I'm so totally jealous!!)

How cute is your due date?! Super sweet xx

Thanks Minks :-D it was lovely and relaxing. Any chance you'll be able to grab a late deal? We usually go in October and pay less than £300 each xx

Thanks Minks :-D it was lovely and relaxing. Any chance you'll be able to grab a late deal? We usually go in October and pay less than £300 each xx

The boy has booked a weeks holiday at the end of july for a friend to come over from sweden so with all he has taken already it means no holiday away for us this year. Maybe a long weekend or something. But I have a girly week next may for my 30th to look forward to so just have to wait :D xx

The boy has booked a weeks holiday at the end of july for a friend to come over from sweden so with all he has taken already it means no holiday away for us this year. Maybe a long weekend or something. But I have a girly week next may for my 30th to look forward to so just have to wait :D xx

Ah would love a week away with the girls, sure that will be worth waiting for :-D xx

These meat free things. What do they taste like cos have tried quorn mince and its vile lol. Don't know whether to take the plunge and try some of it. Meat gets more expensive all the time

Hey miss! Glad you had a good holiday :) So cute about lil baba being due on Valentines Day...n'awww! xx

Awwww that's so cute! Glad to hear things are going well and you had a lovely hol...even if you are feeling a bit sicky :( I'm with you on the bread and cheese...it's all I've been stuffing into my face lately! Here's to getting back on plan and focused again! :) xx

These meat free things. What do they taste like cos have tried quorn mince and its vile lol. Don't know whether to take the plunge and try some of it. Meat gets more expensive all the time

I'm not a fan of the Quorn mince either but do like the Quorn pieces and the tesco meatfree range is good!

Hey miss! Glad you had a good holiday :) So cute about lil baba being due on Valentines Day...n'awww! xx

Thanks Jo, you've been away too haven't you? Xx

Awwww that's so cute! Glad to hear things are going well and you had a lovely hol...even if you are feeling a bit sicky :( I'm with you on the bread and cheese...it's all I've been stuffing into my face lately! Here's to getting back on plan and focused again! :) xx

Thank you :-D Had a really painful wisdom tooth on holiday and chewing was hard so bread and cheese went down a treat - yummy!!! :) xx

OMG honey! I've just got back from another spectacular fall off the wagon and am just catching up. You have a little bean in there! How exciting! Lovely due date too :) My Dad and Gran both have their birthdays on Valentine's day! Hope you're doing well my lovely - sounds like holiday was fab. Hope your tooth is behaving itself now - toothache is rubbish! xxx

OMG honey! I've just got back from another spectacular fall off the wagon and am just catching up. You have a little bean in there! How exciting! Lovely due date too :) My Dad and Gran both have their birthdays on Valentine's day! Hope you're doing well my lovely - sounds like holiday was fab. Hope your tooth is behaving itself now - toothache is rubbish! xxx

Hey you! Your back now and that's what counts! Aww thanks, excited :)

Boyfs mum and auntie were born on valentines day :)

Good to see you back xx

Not doing so well today, feel so sick sitting at my desk (must be the computer screen)
Took an early lunch and due back in 10, food not the greatest but will log anyway...

(B) danio yog, 2 digestives
4 ginger nuts

(L) finest sarnie
Velvet crunch crisps (2 packs)

(S) rasins and cashew nuts

(D) chicken wrapped I bacon and cheese, boiled pots and veg

Last edited:
Oh poor you poppet. Ginger nuts are a good shout for helping the sicky feeling. Really hope you feel better this afternoon xx

Hope you're feeling a bit better now :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey all, another hungry day and feels like the only thing keeping the sickness at bay is biscuits and bread so that's what I'm eating.

Food is not slimming world but I'm posting it anyway to keep me from going all out crazy...

(B) 2 digestives and 2 ginger nuts
Danio yog
Velvet crunch crisps

(L) ham and cheese sarnie from tesco
Velvet crunch crisps

(S) strawberries and blueberries

(D) MF burgers, pot waffles and beans with cheese

Ps I'm sorry I'm not posting on diaries but I will again soon (scrolling down on my I phone doing nothing for dizziness) gawd I sound like such a moaner! I'm honestly feeling happy :) just quesy xx

Hello lovely, glad you're feeling happy despite the sickiness! Logging the food is definitely a good idea - I should have done that over the last couple of weeks - it would have shocked me into back onto the wagon! Looks like you're being really good, considering. I think your body is telling you what it needs so you're doing the right thing by listening to it :) xx

Back