Nellylou -2 stone to go! I can do it with SW

Yesterday's food wasn't great, not nutritious but I didn't binge on chocolate and crisps like I seem to do every weekend so that's something!

Sat:

(B) 1.5 pot waffles, 2 LM sausages, fried egg

(L) doughnut :/

(D) sw chips, beans, cheese and crispy chicken

(P) toffee sundae

It's crap weather here in Cambridge, have a friend popping over for cups of tea and a chat in an hour which will be nice. Need to watch last night X factor and going to stick a beef brisket in the slow cooker for tea tonight :)

(B) 3 crumpets with marmite

(L) cheese and pickle sarnie

(D) beef brisket, roast potatoes, veg, mini Yorkshire pud and gravy

Last edited:
Plan for tmrw to try and keep me on track:

(B) blueberry wheats (heb and hea)

(L) mugshot
Ryvitas with Philly (heb2 and hea2)

(D) peas, carrots, sweetcorn, sausages (1.5) and mash with gravy (2)

Been bad since the weekend - going to try for a good day.

(B) Blueberry wheats and milk (A & B)

(S) 2 Ginger nuts (5)

(L) ryvita (heb2) Philly (hea2)
Leek and pot soup
2 ginger creams (8)
Danio (1)
Apple

(D) Sausages (2) Sw chips, peas, carrots and gravy (1)

Syns 17!

Last edited:
Feeling positive after a day on plan yesterday :)

(B) 2 Special K bars (heb 1 and 2)
Danio (1)

******lunchtime swim ********

(L) ryvitas (6) Philly (hea)
Mugshot

(D) Spag Bol with cheese (hea2) (5)

(S) Nutrageous bar (12)

Last edited:
Just been for my swim and did 36 lengths, for the first time since starting it up again I felt that I could keep going! I just didnt have enough time as was on my lunchbreak.

Boyf is cooking spag bol tonight which im really looking forward to, it will be sw friendly apart from he uses a ready made sauce rather than tinned toms / Passata - oh well, price i will pay for having my tea cooked for me. Just hope he doesnt get garlic bread or anything to go with it as dont know if I will be able to resist :rolleyes:

Currently feeling good about being on plan and managing to resist the box of heros a few feet away.....

Today am meeting a friend for lunch and then going to have a look at prams. Excited! :)

I have horrible heartburn so trying to limit the carbs and chocolate today.

(B) scrambled egg on toast (heb) sauce (1)

(L) salad of some sort

(D) Thai green curry, small portion of rice

Hope you enjoyed your lunch out :) Pram shopping, how exciting is that! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ooh pram shopping sounds great, I loved pram shopping! Which ones have you been looking at? xxx

Hope you enjoyed your lunch out :) Pram shopping, how exciting is that! Xx

Went to Pizza Hut!!! Very naughty but very tasty!

Xx

Oooh pram shopping so exciting!!! Well done on your lengths !! :)
Hope you enjoy your spag bol :D xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks :-D how are you doing? Must come visit your diary, I'm being crap at keeping up at the moment xx

Ooh pram shopping sounds great, I loved pram shopping! Which ones have you been looking at? xxx

I thought I was set on one and then looked at it and have really gone off it.

I now want a silvercross pram/pushchair which is beige with subtle pink (freeway, sugared almonds) but Boyf is being a pain and says he won't push it! :( he is being way too opinionated about it, starting to upset me actually. He wants one which I think looks cheap so we are pram wars at the mo xx

Last edited:
Food!!!

(B) 2 bacon sarnies (heb1 & 2) ketchup (2)

(L) carrot cake (20) chunk of cheese (hea)

(D) chicken, roast pots, peas, carrots, sweetcorn with gravy (2) small Yorkshire (2.5)

(P) muller and cadburys snowman (8.5)

Syns 35

Exercise: rode to my grans which takes 25 mins each way so although my syns are too high, could be worse!!

Last edited:
Oh no for pram wars! Just googled it and I love it :) It's not even too girly so can't see why he doesn't want to push it! Men eh?! xx

Oh no for pram wars! Just googled it and I love it :) It's not even too girly so can't see why he doesn't want to push it! Men eh?! xx

I know! It's not as if its bright pink, it's really subtle and I think quite classy.. My nan and my dad have offered to buy the pram so seeing as Charles isn't going to be paying for it or hardly pushing it I think I'm going to just get it.. He won't be happy tho :/ xx

I know! It's not as if its bright pink, it's really subtle and I think quite classy.. My nan and my dad have offered to buy the pram so seeing as Charles isn't going to be paying for it or hardly pushing it I think I'm going to just get it.. He won't be happy tho :/ xx

It is, it's gorgeous! I'd say go for it :D once his little princess is in it, maybe he'll thaw out lol! Xx

Thanks :-D how are you doing? Must come visit your diary, I'm being crap at keeping up at the moment xx

Im good thanks.. diets going ok could be better could be worse
How was pizza hut?? I havent been for ages!!!
Get the pram he wont be able to resist pushing her :) xx
Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Aw, I really like that pram! I'm sure he'll come round to it if you just happen to buy it by accident ;) Colin was pretty opinionated re: pram colours too, I wanted red but he say no! Luckily the Oyster comes in about 10 different colours so we eventually found one we both liked but I think we'd have struggled if there was less colour choice!

We were the same, dead set on one but totally changed our minds. We originally wanted the cosatto giggle when we started pram shopping but went off it after all the bad press about it breaking. Loved the oyster as soon as we saw it though, it's perfect for us and our lack of car! It's like buying a wedding dress - you just know when you've found the right one! ;) xxx

Aw, I really like that pram! I'm sure he'll come round to it if you just happen to buy it by accident ;) Colin was pretty opinionated re: pram colours too, I wanted red but he say no! Luckily the Oyster comes in about 10 different colours so we eventually found one we both liked but I think we'd have struggled if there was less colour choice!

We were the same, dead set on one but totally changed our minds. We originally wanted the cosatto giggle when we started pram shopping but went off it after all the bad press about it breaking. Loved the oyster as soon as we saw it though, it's perfect for us and our lack of car! It's like buying a wedding dress - you just know when you've found the right one! ;) xxx

It was the cosatto giggle that I really wanted too, the blue and white striped with red bow - but also read the bad reviews and then looked at it and the design I wanted looked quite cheap (even tho looks beautiful on line)

I think im just going to get the one I want, he will get over it :rolleyes: x

Food:

(B) Special k chewy (heb)

(L) Ryvitas (heb2) philly (hea) Quorn chorizo (2.5)
apple
Danio (1)
Classic bar (6.5)

(S) chunk of cheese (hea2)
Carrot sticks and reduced fat houmous (5)

(D) Pork steaks and rice

Syns 15

Last edited:
Back