Nellylou -2 stone to go! I can do it with SW

Thanks both :) can't believe the growth in the 2nd pic tho, it's crazy!!

It's the weekend, have woken up starving so going to cook a fry up in a bit - no plans really would like to go for a walk at some point, see my sister and make a quiche!! :-D

Food:

(B) toast (heb) sausages (1) beans and fried eggs with ketchup (1)

(L) sausage (1) sarnie (heb2) with salad cream (2.5)
satsuma
Banana

(S) apple turnover (15!)

(D) meat free cottage pie and veg with gravy (1)

syns: 21.5

Last edited:
Thanks both :) can't believe the growth in the 2nd pic tho, it's crazy!! It's the weekend, have woken up starving so going to cook a fry up in a bit - no plans really would like to go for a walk at some point, see my sister and make a quiche!! :-D Food: (B) toast (heb) sausages (1) beans and fried eggs with ketchup (1) (L) ????? (D) meat free cottage pie and veg

Wow look at that bump! Remember when we met up, you has just had the treatment. Amazing really :) have a good weekend xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wow look at that bump! Remember when we met up, you has just had the treatment. Amazing really :) have a good weekend xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I know and I had the call at lunch to say 7 eggs had fertilised! :) that was a fun day. xx

Amazing bump! This is why you have to take lots of pictures, everything changes so fast :D xxx

Gah! My dads just text to say there is a cream cake with my name on it over my nans! Not going to be able to resist that am I!!! Oh well, it is the weekend x

Have it ;)

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4

I did, it was lovely - no idea on how to start synning it though .. It was an apple turnover full of cream :p

Revised food...

(B) toast (heb) sausages (1) beans and fried eggs with ketchup (1)

(L) sausage (1) sarnie (heb2) with salad cream (2.5)
satsuma
Banana

(S) apple turnover (15)

(D) chicken kebab with salad (7)

High syn day! Fancy some chocolate too....

Oooh cream cake! Not a bad day considering though, have the chocolate still if you need it :) xxx

Oooh cream cake! Not a bad day considering though, have the chocolate still if you need it :) xxx

It got worse :( cupcakes, peanuts and sweets, oh well back on plan today... Xx

It got worse :( cupcakes, peanuts and sweets, oh well back on plan today... Xx

Ahhhh it's no too bad! I've been awful, yesterday I ate out, had a huge slice of chocolate fudge cake and a quarter of a tub of Ben and Jerry's! Ooh and half a cheese and onion pastie. Very bad girl :/ xxx

Ahhhh it's no too bad! I've been awful, yesterday I ate out, had a huge slice of chocolate fudge cake and a quarter of a tub of Ben and Jerry's! Ooh and half a cheese and onion pastie. Very bad girl :/ xxx

I felt awful this morning after all that. Oooh cheese and onion pastie (drool!) xx

Feeling headachy :( boyfriend has a cold so hope I'm not getting it, want to go and see my gran today but she's 91 and really need to stay away if I'm coming down with anything.. Will have to see how I feel later.
After a naughty day yesterday here is today's plan:

(B) beans on toast with cheese and ketchup (1) heb and hea

(L) sw chips, salad and corned beef (?)

(D) veggie cottage pie

There is an Oreo cookie dairy milk in my fridge so may have to have a little bit of that.. ;)

(B) beans on toast with cheese and ketchup (1) heb and hea

(L) sw chips, salad and corned beef (5)

(D) garlic roasted vegetables with potato topping, extra veg on side with gravy (1)

(S) Oreo dairy milk (15)
3 biscuits (10.5)

Syns 32.5

Exercise; 35 minute fast walk from my grans to my sisters

Really unprepared today! woke up late and forgot to bring anything for breakfast.. luckily have 3 Danio yogs in the work fridge, so have had 1 of those - dont see that lasting me until 1.30 though :eek:

Really unprepared today! woke up late and forgot to bring anything for breakfast.. luckily have 3 Danio yogs in the work fridge, so have had 1 of those - dont see that lasting me until 1.30 though :eek:

I couldn't last a morning on one yogurt either! Would they let you nip out for some food? Pregnant ladies need to eat! xxx

I couldn't last a morning on one yogurt either! Would they let you nip out for some food? Pregnant ladies need to eat! xxx

I just found a rocky bar and a ginger nut biscuit to keep me going :rolleyes: xx

Back