Nellylou -2 stone to go! I can do it with SW

This is my last full week at work! :D next week im in for just 1 day, the week after 4 days and then my final week is 3 days. Cant wait for mat leave to start, in need of a rest before my little lady arrives. Getting lots of movements and some of them are actually quite painful, still lovely though :p

Meeting a friend for dinner tonight, will prob have a salad not 100% though until I get there.

(B) Danio (1) dairylea (hea) sandwich (heb)

(S) 2 Gingernuts (4)

(L) Mugshot

(D)

Food today

(B) ryvita thins
Satsuma

(L) Tom mugshot, Quorn cocktail sausages
Apple

(S) 2 ginger biscuits

(D) beans and scrambled egg on toast

Exhausted today, so sleepy! this is my last ful;l week at work until I go on mat leave so just need to get through it. As well as having to work the full week its our xmas party tmrw night and having hair done tonight - lunch today is going to be spent at the sorting office trying to locate a missing parcel! grrrrr

Anyway food is looking like this:

(B) 2 LC sausages (1)
fruit and fibre with milk (A&B)
Satsuma

(L) Mugshot
turkey and stuffing sandwich
satsuma
Carrot sticks

(D) heinz spaghetti and cheese on toast

(S) natural bar, options hot chocolate

Last edited:
I've been really bad the last few weeks - aiming to have a good day today. Have woken up starving after the huge amounts of food I've been eating.

In other news, I feel huge and uncomfortable and can barely get myself off the sofa. Baby moving about all the time <3 (which i love) and I've constant heartburn which I'm hoping will ease off a bit after a couple of good days.

I'm back at work tmrw and think that will be the best place for me food wise.. Then I've just got to tackle New Year's Eve and New Year's Day.

Last edited:
Today's food:

B) nimble toast (heb) fried eggs, Tom sauce (1)

(L) chicken and cheese (hea) salad with honey and mustard dressing (3)
Strawberries and grapes

(D) pork chop, boiled potatoes and layered vegetables with gravy (2) 2 Yorkshires (5)

(S) 2 mince pies (25)

Last edited:
Back at work today and im sooo tired! had a rubbish nights sleep for some reason and could fall asleep at my desk. Im also feeling really hungry :confused: even after a decent breakfast, baby must be having a growth spurt.

Looking forward to getting home and having a bath and getting in to my PJs asap.

The plan is to have another good on plan day today, although I have walked in to an office full of choc biscuits, seasheel chocs and a selection of crisps! need to ignore them!

Food plan:

(B) Fruit and fibre with milk (hea and heb)
Danio yog (1)

(L) Chicken and cheese (hea2) salad with dressing (3)
Blue ribbond (5)
pomegrante seeds, mango, strawberry muller

(S) Special K bar (heb2)

(D) meat free Kiev (7) spaghetti and sw chips

Syns 16

Last edited:
Happy New Year :)

Yesterday was off plan but today I'm back on it. Started with a sausage sarnie and some fruit.

Happy new year people :)

(B) sausage sarnie (2) heb - sauce (1)
Persimon

(L) ryvitas (heb2) low low spread (hea)
2 sausages (2)
2 Satsumas

(D) Thai green curry and rice (4) with chips

Last edited:
Today started badly, walked to work feeling tired and lethargic and got here and muched lots of chocolate biscuits. Wont let it ruin the rest of the day though!

(B) LOTS OF BISCUITS :(

(S) Blueberries and cherry muller light

(L) chicken and cheese (hea) salad with dressing (2)
Ryvitas (heb) low low (hea2)
Banana, 2 satsumas

(D) LM sausages, mash and broccoli, cauliflower, carrots and gravy (2)

(S) Special K chewy (heb2)

Last edited:
Back