Nellylou -2 stone to go! I can do it with SW

Ahhh I know, I was desperate fir it while pregnant but as Jess has already said unfortunately its one of those foods we can't have :(

I've been making up for it this week tho with the amount I've eaten! Xx
Did you actually have any whilst pregnant?

I really miss it :( and it's at least 12 more weeks before I can have it again :(

Did you actually have any whilst pregnant?

I really miss it :( and it's at least 12 more weeks before I can have it again :(

Nope I stuck to not having any foods on the list if what we weren't aloud, pâté would have been one I defiantly wouldn't have risked x

My sister phoned and asked me if she could take Bella for a few hours so off they've gone! My sister is pregnant with her 4th child so I know Bella is in very good hands but I still feel odd her not being here and already looking forward to her coming back - just had a bath now going to climb in to bed for an hour!!! :-D

Food today:

(B) peanut hi fi bar

(L) pâté on toast
Activia pear yogurt

(S) 3 light choices sausages

(D) meat free burger in warburtons thin, cheese and ketchup with mushroom rice

Last edited:
My sister phoned and asked me if she could take Bella for a few hours so off they've gone! My sister is pregnant with her 4th child so I know Bella is in very good hands but I still feel odd her not being here and already looking forward to her coming back - just had a bath now going to climb in to bed for an hour!!! :-D Food today: (B) peanut hi fi bar (L) pâté on toast Activia pear yogurt (D)

I've been eating my fair share of pate since Oliver has been born, mmm... That and goats cheese.

Very kind of your sister but know what you mean about missing her x

I've been eating my fair share of pate since Oliver has been born, mmm... That and goats cheese.

Very kind of your sister but know what you mean about missing her x

Oooh goats cheese, need to get some of that :p

I had a bath and an hour and a half snooze and feel like a new woman and have had lots of extra lovely cuddles since she came back x

I think I'll have to make sure I get some pate just before my due date as I'll have 9 months to make up :) x

I think I'll have to make sure I get some pate just before my due date as I'll have 9 months to make up :) x

Defiantly get some in for after, it will be the tastiest you've ever had :) x

I'm so glad you're feeling a bit better, a little time to yourself makes all the difference! I still haven't managed a nice long bath yet, really looking forward to it :D

I know exactly what you mean about feeling like you need to get away, I've had moments like that. Tbh I think most new mums do, they just don't own up to it! This is why I wish more people were honest about how tough it can be, I know I found it hard when I realised that motherhood isn't always what people make it out to be. I love my boy to pieces but I still find it hard at times and it was especially hard when he was a newborn.

I missed brie and stinky blue cheese while I was pregnant so I had some ready for after Seth was born and my tea on Xmas day comprised cheese, biscuits and chutney ;) Yum!

Hope you and Bella are having a good day so far! xxx

I'm so glad you're feeling a bit better, a little time to yourself makes all the difference! I still haven't managed a nice long bath yet, really looking forward to it :D

I know exactly what you mean about feeling like you need to get away, I've had moments like that. Tbh I think most new mums do, they just don't own up to it! This is why I wish more people were honest about how tough it can be, I know I found it hard when I realised that motherhood isn't always what people make it out to be. I love my boy to pieces but I still find it hard at times and it was especially hard when he was a newborn.

I missed brie and stinky blue cheese while I was pregnant so I had some ready for after Seth was born and my tea on Xmas day comprised cheese, biscuits and chutney ;) Yum!

Hope you and Bella are having a good day so far! xxx

I am finding it hard since Charles has been back at work even tho Ive had company every day I just feel overwhelmed at the responsibility of looking after this tiny person - not getting more than 2 hours sleep at a time isn't helping either plus I just have this constant guilty feeling in my stomach that I should be doing better by her! (Guilty mummy syndrome!!?)

Any way it's the weekend and Charles will be here so I get to catch up on some sleep :) xx

Food for today:

(B) hi fi peanut and hi fi chocolate orange

(L) salmon, new potatoes, salad, large mushroom

(D) meat free burger in bun with a cheese slice and slimming world chips

(S) 2 rocky road

Last edited:
Decent enough food day yesterday plus I slept 10-3 last night then got up so Charles could go to bed and then slept soundly on the sofa from 4.30 till 7!!! Feeling refreshed :)

Decent enough food day yesterday plus I slept 10-3 last night then got up so Charles could go to bed and then slept soundly on the sofa from 4.30 till 7!!! Feeling refreshed :)

Well done. I'm still waiting for a day where I don't dive nose deep into chocolate, cakes, biscuits!!

Will Bella not sleep in your room? Glad you managed some sleep though even if it was on the sofa for the second shift

X

Well done. I'm still waiting for a day where I don't dive nose deep into chocolate, cakes, biscuits!!

Will Bella not sleep in your room? Glad you managed some sleep though even if it was on the sofa for the second shift

X

I just went to the shop and bought some egg and spoons as they were half price, it is the weekend tho! ;)

I think as she has only been sleeping for about an hour to and hour and a half at a time after her feed (she is really slow) it would just depress me to only be in bed for that long, she has been better the last few nights though so watch this space x

Food today:

(B) 2 rocky road hi fis

(L) bacon and cheese sarnie
Pear activia yogurt
A few crisps

(S) BBQ chedders, dark bounty, caramel biscuit bar :-/

(D) uncle benns rice time

(S) 2 egg and spoons

Last edited:
Have had a really nice day today, started with Bella giving me some extra sleep from 5-7 and then 7.30-9.45!!! :-o and this was after 5 hours uninterrupted sleep in my own bed while Charles stayed up and did the feeds between 10-3. I felt really low yesterday think it's a touch of the baby blues but after a decent nights sleep and knowing Charles is off over the next few days just makes everything seem so much brighter.

She seems to be going 3 hours between feeds the last 2 days rather than 2, which just feels like such an achievement (hope it lasts and gets longer, especially at night!)

Went out with the pram on my own with her today too which was lovely as since the birth and the infection after I haven't been able to walk anywhere so it felt so good to have some independence and get some fresh air :)

We then went to my sisters where my nieces doted on her <3 i got weight loss compliments from my sister, her partner and then later her friend so feel good about that although I have eaten way too much chocolate today but will aim to be good again from tmrw - Charles has just popped out for an hour or so then I'm going to get a few hours sleep!!! :)

couple of pics.

image-1725831405.jpg

image-2238944089.jpg

Aw, Bella's such a gorgeous little girl! Bless her <3 Glad you've had a better day today, it's easier when you're not on your own eh? You do get used to it but I massively prefer weekdays when Colin is off work rather than the weekend so I know what you mean. Xxx

Aw, Bella's such a gorgeous little girl! Bless her <3 Glad you've had a better day today, it's easier when you're not on your own eh? You do get used to it but I massively prefer weekdays when Colin is off work rather than the weekend so I know what you mean. Xxx

So much easier :) it's lovely to have Charles here enjoying her with me xx

Today's plan is eat as healthy as poss, go to my sisters, get some nappies from Aldi and take Bella out in the pram - also want to time baby's sleeps / feeds right so me and Charles can watch a film tonight..

(B) 2 rocky road hi fi
Pineapple activia

(L) peanut butter on toast

(D) potato bake and beans

Subscribing :)

Sounds like a good day :)
I'm so sad I'm writing everything in a notepad just now but I know doc will ask questions and sleep deprivation will not allow me to remember anything lol x

Subscribing :)

Sounds like a good day :)
I'm so sad I'm writing everything in a notepad just now but I know doc will ask questions and sleep deprivation will not allow me to remember anything lol x

Hey Danni :-D thank you.

I'm writing feed times and nappy changes down as well as when I'm taking my iron tablets and anti biotics as there is no way I would remember without ;) x

Back