Nellylou -2 stone to go! I can do it with SW

Mmmm love dark chocolate ;)

Awww Nelly, Bella is so gorgeous :)

How are you today? xxx

Girls I'm being terrible with my food, I seriously need to get a grip :( seriously relying on chocolate, biscuits and cake and the scales are going up after a pretty decent loss.
I think I probably need to join a sw group but I'm worried about the money as crappy stat mat pay starts this month....

In other news Bella is gorgeous, I'm really enjoying being a mummy now and loving the snuggles that a tiny baby gives you :) I will openly admit I really struggled at the beginning, I was absolutely terrified and missed my old life she is 5.5 weeks now and I think we've got to know each other <3

Just waiting for my auntie and gran to pop over for a visit and then when they've gone I'm going to sleep when Bella sleeps as I've been feeling a bit under the weather and need to sleep it off.

Ooh my nephew jack is doing really well, Laura (my sister) had a cuddle today and is hopeful that he will be home in around a week, went to see him last night and he is lovely xx

Hey Nelly :)
Can you follow the plan yourself and use minimins for support?
I know what you mean about getting to know each other, I've felt like we've progressed last few days. Think it's because he's getting more alert.
Glad nephew is doing well! X

Hey Nelly :)
Can you follow the plan yourself and use minimins for support?
I know what you mean about getting to know each other, I've felt like we've progressed last few days. Think it's because he's getting more alert.
Glad nephew is doing well! X

Hi Danni

I think that's probably what I will end up doing, although have a check up at the disc next week and wondering if they still do slimming world referrals (I think you can get up to 12 weeks free)

It's lovely when they are more alert I think Bella was trying to smile at me today :) x

Girls I'm being terrible with my food, I seriously need to get a grip :( seriously relying on chocolate, biscuits and cake and the scales are going up after a pretty decent loss. I think I probably need to join a sw group but I'm worried about the money as crappy stat mat pay starts this month.... In other news Bella is gorgeous, I'm really enjoying being a mummy now and loving the snuggles that a tiny baby gives you :) I will openly admit I really struggled at the beginning, I was absolutely terrified and missed my old life she is 5.5 weeks now and I think we've got to know each other <3 Just waiting for my auntie and gran to pop over for a visit and then when they've gone I'm going to sleep when Bella sleeps as I've been feeling a bit under the weather and need to sleep it off. Ooh my nephew jack is doing really well, Laura (my sister) had a cuddle today and is hopeful that he will be home in around a week, went to see him last night and he is lovely xx

Me too, my food is terrible! It's hard to keep on it when you're so busy with a little one.

I know what you mean about struggling with being a mum, it's no secret that I did too and sometimes I still struggle. It's all normal though, especially after a traumatic labour and birth and it's hard to bond when you're in pain and struggling to do everyday things. You're doing fab though, Bella is a lucky little lady!

Glad your nephew is doing well, hope he's home soon. xxx

Hey yummy mummy! So glad you're feeling happy and comfortable now you and Bella have got to know each other. Try not to worry too much about food/SW...Bella is only 5.5 weeks old...it's really soon to be back on plan. You're dealing with so many emotions and so little sleep it must be really hard! You'll manage it when you're ready - we all know you can do it. xx

Hey yummy mummy! So glad you're feeling happy and comfortable now you and Bella have got to know each other. Try not to worry too much about food/SW...Bella is only 5.5 weeks old...it's really soon to be back on plan. You're dealing with so many emotions and so little sleep it must be really hard! You'll manage it when you're ready - we all know you can do it. xx

Thank you for the encouragement, I know I will get there in the end, i just don't want to pit any more on. Good to see you back will have a diary catch up and see what's going on with you xx

Me too, my food is terrible! It's hard to keep on it when you're so busy with a little one.

I know what you mean about struggling with being a mum, it's no secret that I did too and sometimes I still struggle. It's all normal though, especially after a traumatic labour and birth and it's hard to bond when you're in pain and struggling to do everyday things. You're doing fab though, Bella is a lucky little lady!

Glad your nephew is doing well, hope he's home soon. xxx

Not only is cake comforting, it's filling and quick! Wish it didn't taste so god damn good!!!! We will get there.

Seth is a very lucky little man too you know xx

Got mother in law staying with us for a few days so food hasn't been the best but not terrible! It's my birthday tmrw so she's going to look after Bella so we can go out for dinner, not looking forward to it really as feels strange leaving her and I have nothing to wear that fits. Hmmmm, need to pull myself together.

Happy birthday gorgeous lady! Try and enjoy your night out - a little break will do you all good I'm sure. Xxxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Happy birthday honey xxx

Happy Birthday!!

Thanks for the birthday love girls :-D had a nice day and my first evening away from Bella (scary) went well but I did miss her..

Food today:

(B) porridge with syrup and a yoghurt

(L) cheese and tomato toastie
Chocolate tiffin

(D) giant Yorkshire, mash, sausages, mixed veg and gravy

60 minute walk

Morning - trying to get myself ready for a meet up with a friend at Costa and then our 6 week check at the doctors. Really hoping they can give me done positive news re the episiotomy wound and prolapse :/

Weighed this morning and not impressed at all, time to take the bull by the horns and calorie count properly until I'm ready to dedicate my time to slimming world. I need to sort it out as my clothes are really tight, plus I got a lot of vouchers and birthday money and don't want to buy clothes in the size I am now.

Bella slept midnight till 4.30 then 5 till 7.30 and this seems to be the norm, would be great if she dropped the 430 feed and slept through! I can dream can't I!!!!? ;)

Today's food:

(B) toasted cheese and Tom sauce sarnie
Strawberry yogurt

(L) medium vanilla skinny latte
Pear

(D) Linda McCartney burgers, beetroot and cheese salad, warburtons thin

(S) small bar dark choc

1756 cals eaten
347 cals used - 70 minute walk

Last edited:
Back