Nellylou -2 stone to go! I can do it with SW

Just jotting food down. Meant to weigh this morning but didn't have time as docs first thing, will jump on tmrw - feeling bloated so not hopeful......

(B) oat so simple (214)
Cherries (55)

(L) ryvitas (148 with peanut butter (95) and laughing cow light (25)
2 cheese slices (78
Fox's triple (88

(S) mango and vanilla activia (133)

(D) chickpea dhal, co-op naan (700)

(S) kit kat chunky (247)

Last edited:
Total calories today 1786. I've been trying to keep to 1800 on feed days and because my meals are naturally low calorie (years of slimming world) I tend to have spare calories for treats, not sure if this is ok or not really.... :-/ like yesterday I ate 4 biscuits just because I had the cals spare, I kind of feel that I don't want to lose out on them as I have 2 such low calorie days a week. Something to think about.

Fast day tomorrow, I'm hungry just thinking about it ;)

Oooh lost 2lbs this week, pleasantly surprised!!! :)

That's awesome! Well done, gorgeous girl!

You definitely need to be making sure you use your calories on non-fast days; I think that's a really important part of 5:2. Seems like you're doing a great job at the moment - you seem really in control. If having a few biccies (within your cals) is what you fancy, and keeps you on plan, then do it - whatever works for you :)

xxx

That's awesome! Well done, gorgeous girl!

You definitely need to be making sure you use your calories on non-fast days; I think that's a really important part of 5:2. Seems like you're doing a great job at the moment - you seem really in control. If having a few biccies (within your cals) is what you fancy, and keeps you on plan, then do it - whatever works for you :)

xxx

Thank you :-D I'm so pleased that the scales are on the way down. Xx

Fast day: Tuesday 1st July

WW tomato soup (77) 2 ryvitas (74)

Raspberries (25) activia yoghurt (68

Tesco chilli chicken noodle salad (188

Rocky road hi-fi (73)

Total - 504

Wowzers hun, you have crammed a brilliant amount of food into that fast day - I'm massively impressed! And am totally going to steal it for one of my 500 cal days next week ;) xxx

Well, managed a successful fast day yesterday although I was constantly tempted to cheat. Today I have been silly and eaten a lot of fruit pastels and malt loaf :-/ like a lot!!
I'm battling with myself to try and pull it back or just indulge to get it out of my system!?

Well, managed a successful fast day yesterday although I was constantly tempted to cheat. Today I have been silly and eaten a lot of fruit pastels and malt loaf :-/ like a lot!! I'm battling with myself to try and pull it back or just indulge to get it out of my system!?
God I love rowntrees fruit pastiles they are my true weakness ;-)

The less I say about yesterday the better... Started badly and then got stressed in the afternoon and munched my way through some chocolate :-/ Back on it today with a fast day. Been out and about in the sunshine so grabbed a salad for lunch and friend coming over tonight and bringing me a subway salad for dinner :)

Fast day: 3rd July

Boots ceaser salad - 148

Mango - 130

Subway chicken tika salad - 137
Light mayonnaise - 39

Apple - 46

Total calories - 500

So tired today, madam decided to wake at 2am chatting away in her bed! Thank god she went back to sleep after about 15 mins, no idea why she woke though :-/
Having a lazy one today, need to pop to the shops but apart from that will just wait for Charles to get home for the weekend!

Food:

(B) oat so simple
Fruyo cherry yoghurt

(L) ham, onion, mushroom and cheese omelette
Kit kat chunky

(D) steak and chips with bernaise sauce
Salted caramel hi-fi

Total calories - 1889

Last edited:
Naughty food weekend. Have managed an ok day by the skin of my teeth today. Been out and about as the Tour de France came to Cambridge :)

Food:

(B) half a banana

(S) fridge raiders, 3 baby bell lights, peach muller

(L) tika subway salad
Kit kat chunky

(D) mushroom, carrot, garlic, potato bake

(S) kit kat chunky

1853 calories
2 hours walking

Fast day planned for tomorrow.

You're doing really well Nelly :) Ooh wow the Tour de France! Would love to see that! :) x

Hey yummy mummy!

How was the Tour yesterday? Did you guys enjoy it? The crowds in Cambridge looked huge - I wasn't sure what it would be like as it was a weekday.

We were in London all weekend - the atmosphere was incredible...like the Olympics all over again. Love, love loved it! You probably saw the slightly drunk pictures on FB! So tired being back at work today!

xx

Naughty food weekend. Have managed an ok day by the skin of my teeth today. Been out and about as the Tour de France came to Cambridge :) Food: (B) half a banana (S) fridge raiders, 3 baby bell lights, peach muller (L) tika subway salad Kit kat chunky (D) mushroom, carrot, garlic, potato bake (S) kit kat chunky 1853 calories 2 hours walking Fast day planned for tomorrow.

Ooh two kit Kat chunkies. I'm trying to stay away from them. Just too good!! X

Ooh two kit Kat chunkies. I'm trying to stay away from them. Just too good!! X
I love the mint ones and peanut butter but I avoid them now. As you say too good! X

You're doing really well Nelly :) Ooh wow the Tour de France! Would love to see that! :) x

Was amazing! Took Bella along for her first major event :)

Thank you, I'm trying xx

Back