Nellylou -2 stone to go! I can do it with SW

Nice food for a fast day. Hope the scales reward you tomorrow x

Was really filling and tasty for so few calories.

Thank you, I'm tempted not to bother actually. Been really good but feeling majorly bloated and seeing a crap number on the scales is likely to make me binge! X

Decided to stay off the scales for a bit longer, will maybe weigh at the weekend ;)

Had an awful nights sleep last night, Bella was moving about all over the place and really snuffly, then kept waking up crying for her dummy! I had a horrible scratchy throat so that kept waking me up too!

Couple of pics.

image-3308664144.jpg

Last nights dinner, really filling for a fast day (pic quite dark)

image-380646172.jpg

Bella sitting up :-D she just started doing it yesterday (proud mummy) x

Tuesdays food:

(B) all bran golden crunch, milk and natural yoghurt

(L) roasted vegetable cous cous
Activia 0%
Barny apple cake bar

(D) fish fingers, baked potato and beans

(S) Special K bar

Wednesdays food:

(B) all bran golden crunch, milk, yoghurt and mango

(L) southern fried chicken wrap
Special K crisps
Barny cake bar

(D) curry made with Quorn pieces, mushrooms and onions with lemon rice

(S) tic tacs, half a rusk, Special K bar

1727 calories - fast day tomorrow

Wednesdays food: (B) all bran golden crunch, milk, yoghurt and mango (L) southern fried chicken wrap Special K crisps Barny cake bar (D) curry made with Quorn pieces, mushrooms and onions with lemon rice (S) tic tacs, half a rusk, Special K bar 1727 calories - fast day tomorrow

Lol @ half a rusk. I like them more than Oliver I think'

Much better sleep last night, tilted Bellas cot to help with the snuffles and it seemed to work as I only remember her waking up once and that was just to put her dummy back in! Hoping for the same again tonight.

Fast day today:

Weight watchers carrot and lentil soup
Melon fingers
Apple and grape pack

Subway chicken tika salad
Special K bar
Activia 0% yoghurt

Total - 503

So glad you got better sleep honey - that makes a massive difference. I also read that getting a good amount of sleep the night before a 500 cal day helps too, so that was good timing!

Food plan for today sounds yum...definitely optimising every one of those cals! xxx

So glad you got better sleep honey - that makes a massive difference. I also read that getting a good amount of sleep the night before a 500 cal day helps too, so that was good timing!

Food plan for today sounds yum...definitely optimising every one of those cals! xxx

Really impressed with how much food I've got for my 500 calories today, it's a hungry one as well! Xxx

What a cutie she is :)

It's so so hot! Been sitting in my nans garden this afternoon which was lovely but I'm glad to be back in my cool living room.
I think me and Bella were the only 2 to sleep through the storm last night, didn't hear a thing ;-)

Weighed this morning and have lost a pound. Again I'm pleased my weight Is going down but I know I could do better and not eat as manically on my non fast days. Would really like to be loosing 2lbs a week at this stage, must try harder! x

Won't even bother posting yesterday's food as it was horrific!

Must stick to plan today..

(B) bacon and tomato sauce sandwich
Activia 0%

(L) welsh cakes, latte
Mango

(D) bean chilli, rice and cheese with 2 tacos

(S) caramac bar

Last edited:
Amended day:

(B) bacon and tomato sauce sandwich
Activia 0%

(L) 3 chicken drumsticks
3 welsh cakes

(D) bean chilli, rice and cheese with 2 tacos

(S) caramac bar

Total calories - 1781

On plan day yesterday just didn't have time to post. Decided I will weigh in on Friday this week, just been looking and since the 16th June I've lost 5lbs, maybe this time around slow and steady may win the race, we will see.. ;) always been used to much faster, bigger losses.

Been up since 5 with Bella she is looking tired now so may go for a nap with her!

Today's food plan:

(B) Allbran golden crunch and milk

(L)

(D) chicken and cheese salad

On plan day yesterday just didn't have time to post. Decided I will weigh in on Friday this week, just been looking and since the 16th June I've lost 5lbs, maybe this time around slow and steady may win the race, we will see.. ;) always been used to much faster, bigger losses. Been up since 5 with Bella she is looking tired now so may go for a nap with her! Today's food plan: (B) Allbran golden crunch and milk (L) (D) chicken and cheese salad

I know how frustrating it is with this weight loss. I want it gone ASAP but at the same time I'm not exercising much and eating a fair bit so can't really expect miracles,

Hope Bella and you are able to nap x

Back