Nellylou -2 stone to go! I can do it with SW

I know how frustrating it is with this weight loss. I want it gone ASAP but at the same time I'm not exercising much and eating a fair bit so can't really expect miracles,

Hope Bella and you are able to nap x

I'm the same, want the big losses but like bad food too much ;) x

Crappy evening, me and Charles not speaking - Bella screaming at bed time, no idea what was wrong with her :(

Foods been on plan though!

(B) Allbran golden crunch with milk

(L) fish finger sarnie - ketchup
Hi fi bar
Activia 0% yoghurt
Pineapple

(D) chicken salad with cheese and beetroot

(S) Special K chewy, 2 maoms

Calories - 1620

Last edited:
Well done on staying on plan! I would have found it difficult not to reach for the chocolate! Hope things are better today xx

Crappy evening, me and Charles not speaking - Bella screaming at bed time, no idea what was wrong with her :( Foods been on plan though! (B) Allbran golden crunch with milk (L) fish finger sarnie - ketchup Hi fi bar Activia 0% yoghurt Pineapple (D) chicken salad with cheese and beetroot (S) Special K chewy, 2 maoms Calories - 1620

Oh no :( hope things are better today Hun xx

Well done on staying on plan! I would have found it difficult not to reach for the chocolate! Hope things are better today xx

Poor you hun - sounds like a stressful one! Are things any better this morning?

Amazing work staying on plan!

xx

Oh no :( hope things are better today Hun xx

Erghhh unfortunately today isn't any better, I have a miserable baby on my hands who won't sleep even though I know she is exhausted. She was awake on and off from 1ish this morning!

Not really speaking to Charles although we've had a few emails today, he is also working this evening so won't have to see him till tomorrow. Feel like running away and hiding!

Fast day today, got lazy and grabbed 2 salads from subway :-/

Beef salad with sweet onion sauce and cheese

Chicken Tika salad with light mayo

Special K bar
Activia 0%

Calories - 562!!! Could just not have the yoghurt and be closer to 500 but think I need it..

Hello gorgeous!

I'm sorry to hear things aren't great with C...what happened?

That pic of Bella is absolutely the cutest, WOOP for sitting up, bet you're super proud! I can't believe how big she's getting!

Pretty impressive on the double subway salad, they really are such a lifesaver on a fast day.

Hope you're ok and Bella settles too xxx

Hello gorgeous!

I'm sorry to hear things aren't great with C...what happened?

That pic of Bella is absolutely the cutest, WOOP for sitting up, bet you're super proud! I can't believe how big she's getting!

Pretty impressive on the double subway salad, they really are such a lifesaver on a fast day.

Hope you're ok and Bella settles too xxx

Hey you, arghhh the usual rubbish - him being an idiot!!!

Loving my sub salads, I have you to thank for my chicken tika addiction - ventured out and had a beef one the other day which was also really good. Think I'm going to try the teriyaki one on Friday :p

Xx

Food:

(B) all gran golden crunch and milk
Pink lady apple

(L) vegetable samosa
Baby bel cheese
Fridge raiders
Cookie crunch nakd bar

(D) chickpea dhal, lettuce, beetroot, cheese, light mayo

(S) 2 rocky roads

Total calories - 1793

Feel like I haven't stopped munching today. 2 hours walking in the heat, hope that aids weigh in .

The sub salads are so good aren't they!!
I've never ventured from the chicken tikka but guess I really should what else they have on offer! And pink ladies too! The best apples in the world!! :) xxx

Do it! :)
Yeh pink ladies are the best :p xx

Phew it's hot here again! Have had a friend round this afternoon who it's always lovely to see, she's a fellow slimmer so we always have a good chat about diet/food/exercise and motivate each other. Popped in to work today to hand in my return to work/change of hours letter - I've requested I work 22 hours per week rather than 40 over 3 days rather than 5 - eeeek hope they accept..... Was weird going in, makes me realise that October really isn't that far away!

Food

(B) mango, pineapple, activia 0%
Hifi salted caramel

(L) baked beans, mushrooms on toast with cheese

(D) chicken gougons, cous cous, lettuce, light mayo

(S) Special K bar, maoms

Total calories - 1657

Having hair highlighted tonight, tempted to get a lot of it chopped off too, not sure I will end up being that brave tho...

Phew it's hot here again! Have had a friend round this afternoon who it's always lovely to see, she's a fellow slimmer so we always have a good chat about diet/food/exercise and motivate each other. Popped in to work today to hand in my return to work/change of hours letter - I've requested I work 22 hours per week rather than 40 over 3 days rather than 5 - eeeek hope they accept..... Was weird going in, makes me realise that October really isn't that far away! Food (B) mango, pineapple, activia 0% Hifi salted caramel (L) baked beans, mushrooms on toast with cheese (D) chicken gougons, cous cous, lettuce, light mayo (S) Special K bar, maoms Total calories - 1657 Having hair highlighted tonight, tempted to get a lot of it chopped off too, not sure I will end up being that brave tho...

Yes hot here too. Very sticky.

Ooh good luck with work. 22 hours sounds lovely. I'm hoping to go down to 4 days. Would like to go down less but not feasible if we want more children and a bigger house. One day maybe :)

X

Yes hot here too. Very sticky.

Ooh good luck with work. 22 hours sounds lovely. I'm hoping to go down to 4 days. Would like to go down less but not feasible if we want more children and a bigger house. One day maybe :)

X

I know, should really go back 4 as well but we can just about manage with me doing 22 hours, going to be tight though.... x

Fast day:

Boots chicken noodle salad
Melon

Steak, mushrooms, broccoli and lettuce

Activia 0% yoghurt

Total calories - 507

Plan on weighing tomorrow morning, be happy with a pound but secretly hoping for 2. It's been really hot though and I'm thinking the sun makes me feel a bit swollen :-0

Back