Last edited:
Fast day:

Boots ceaser salad
Melon

Tomato and basil chicken fillets
Mushrooms, lettuce, beetroot

Yoghurt

Total cals - 507

Morning diary, having a lazy one today. We usually have plans to see friends or my sister but none today. Bella just down for a nap so I'm catching up on here with a cuppa. I'm finding it so hard to entertain her at the moment she gets bored and frustrated so easily, don't know if it's teething, tummy ache due to different foods, tiredness etc :-/

After yesterday's fast day I just feel like eating everything under the sun but know that I can't if I want a chance at loosing a pound on Saturday morning. The scales aren't currently my friend after pizza on Saturday night and totm due! Just been invited to a wedding reception on 8th September so would like to look and feel alot better by then :-0

Food today, need to stick around 1800 calories.

(B) Allbran golden crunch, milk and lfny (359)

(L) 2 warburtons thins with fried eggs and ketchup (394)

Kiwi fruit
Pineapple

(D) low fat Cumberland sausages, jacket potato and beans (641)

Here to subscribe again :)
Your food is looking fabulous as always. Are you doing 5:2 alongside SW? x

Hey :)
I'm just calorie counting alongside 5.2 at the moment. I love SW but just needed a shake up and this seems to be working, gave lost 8.5lbs since 16th June so it's coming off at least! x

Terrible night here, I've been spoilt with Bella sleeping through from 10 weeks old :-0
Poor little thing has a stinking cold and is also teething :( went straight down at 7pm
But then woke screaming at half past, took till 9 to settle her then I had a bath and she woke up unsettled again at 10. Thankfully she settled in bed with me and I transferred her to her cot, heard her a few times but didn't actually wake until 6. She's so snuffly today and just looks poorly bless her.

In food / diet news was hoping for a pound off this week but after scale hopping this doesn't look likely :( out for lunch today but hope to make a good choice...

Terrible night here, I've been spoilt with Bella sleeping through from 10 weeks old :-0 Poor little thing has a stinking cold and is also teething :( went straight down at 7pm But then woke screaming at half past, took till 9 to settle her then I had a bath and she woke up unsettled again at 10. Thankfully she settled in bed with me and I transferred her to her cot, heard her a few times but didn't actually wake until 6. She's so snuffly today and just looks poorly bless her. In food / diet news was hoping for a pound off this week but after scale hopping this doesn't look likely :( out for lunch today but hope to make a good choice...

Aww what a shame for you both :-( hope it passes soon x
Enjoy your lunch x

Your shake up sounds like it's working a treat!
Sorry to hear you had a bad night with Bella... it really takes it out of you doesn't it. Emilia started sleeping through around 10 weeks too but sounds like the teething stage may change that. Hope she's feeling herself again soon! Enjoy your lunch x

Erghhhhh so annoying, just typed a long update and the app crashed!
Basically have had a lovely day with my friend from school and her 2 daughters, went to Pizza Hut and choose wisely (calorie wise) did lots of walking.
Bella still snuffly and miserable this morning, gave her some calpol and she then had a nice 1 hour 45 minute nap. She then had lots of fuss made of her by our visitors and has been happy as Larry :-D (few tears at bed time and has cried out a few times but been able to settle herself, fingers crossed!!! )

When friends left my mum came over for a few hours, was lovely to see her up and about as she had an op last week and has been recovering from that.

Hope your all well it's been a busy one so will catch up tmrw x

Last edited:
Food: total calories 1816

(B) all bran golden crunch, yoghurt and milk

(L) chicken pizzette
Lettuce, cucumber, jalapeños, sweetcorn, cous cous, thousand island dressing

(D) 2 warburtons thins, 3 ROAR sausages, 2 cheese slices, ketchup

(S) 2 rocky road
Salted caramel hi-fi

Another busy one today, was meant to be fasting but Bella had the mother of all temper tantrums on the way to meet my friend at Starbucks and I succumbed to a coconut frapachino - could of pulled back elsewhere but needed food today. Totm very due and tempted not to weigh tmrw morning as v bloated and it will upset me to not see a loss....

Coconut frapachino

Steak, salad with cheese

Chicken salad

Hi fi caramel

Total calories - 696

Hi lovely!

Hope Bella is feeling better today? Emilia hasn't been herself at all today either, its as if something is really bothering her. She had some Calpol at bedtime and has settled ok now. I feel awful that I can't work out what it is :confused:

Take the plunge and weigh tomorrow morning... If it's a gain then don't let it upset you and draw a line under it. You're doing fabulously :) I am keeping my fingers crossed for a loss for you xxx

Another busy one today, was meant to be fasting but Bella had the mother of all temper tantrums on the way to meet my friend at Starbucks and I succumbed to a coconut frapachino - could of pulled back elsewhere but needed food today. Totm very due and tempted not to weigh tmrw morning as v bloated and it will upset me to not see a loss.... Coconut frapachino Steak, salad with cheese Chicken salad Hi fi caramel Total calories - 696

Oh no, speech to hear that. Amazing how these babies can have temper tantrums already. Oliver does. Does red in the face, thrashes around and then take ages to calm him after. I've started noticing the signs and try not get to that stage but like yesterday he was in the car for too long and Jeeze he was in a state and a half.

Coconut frappacino sounds yummy though. Still looks low on calories to me though for the day.

Hope Totm does one!! X

Hey girls, well I weighed and it's a 3lbs gain!? Totm came this morning so I'm being sensible and putting it down to that because I've been really good this week! 3lbs!!!!! it's taken me 3 weeks to lose that :-0 really not going to take it seriously and carry on.

Jade, what symptoms does she have? It's horrible isn't it when you just don't know what's wrong with them :( I'm glad she settled on some calpol and hope you all got some sleep.

Penny the tantrums are terrible! I took her out of her pushchair mid walk as she was screaming and thrashing about and id started to dought myself and think she was actually in pain or something - nope, got her out and she was fine just didn't want to be in her pushchair. :-/ she really is a madam.

Back