Neonshock's Diary

Well, sorry firstly for not updating in a while. I have been busy I suppose.
Last week i worked tue-fri and got up at 0530 every am so I could go to the gym before work!:eek: I know! Mental right?
Food has been good, including the first time I ate out since I started, we had a voucher for ASK so I went and had some tomato based sauce pasta (its so stupid eating out sometimes, dont you think? I could have made the same meal at home for a fraction of the cost even with a voucher) and one glass of wine. I alocated 700 calories for the meal which I hope was erring on the side of caution and even with the wine I had a good day so, I think I did well.
WI was yesterday and I have lost 2 lbs this week, which I cant say Im not disappointed at, but to be honest I wonder if its because I havent been consuming ENOUGH shock horror!:cry:
But onwards and upwards, its still a fair loss and I have almost lost a whole stone.
How is everyone else? I really need to get back into posting on this site, I lurk alot though!:)

Last edited:
Wow, doing that before work is dedication! I would be too worn out to even think about going so well done on that! And congrats on the 2 pounds loss, that's great! Yeah I have heard if you under eat, that's it's not great for weight loss either. How many calories do you aim for a day?

Nice to see you post Neonshock :) Well done on the 2lb loss, that's great :D Your dedication to going to the gym is excellent, very well done to you :)

Hi everyone! I have been away for a while but things have been doing well!
Princess - Jader - I try to do between 1200-1600 but its usually more towards the bottom. Sometimes I find it difficult to even get there!
Had to move my weigh in to Monday this week since I was working all weekend *yawn* but on Monday when I got around to it I was happy to see I had finally lost a stone!
Then today, I know its bad, but I weighed myself and I have lost another TWO POUNDS! I cant believe it, I just hope I manage to keep it off as I am going to ASK on Saturday (and was thinking about a pizza...) and then out drinking (I only will have two) on Saturday. So FINGERS CROSSED!
Good thing about that though is I have work on sunday so I will a) not be able to get drunk b) be able to go the gym.

How is everyone else doing?

Last edited:
POW! BOFF! SLAM!

I got my spaminator badge :D

I also weighed myself this morning....I KNOW, very naughty...But it said I have lost another 3 pound! I dont quite believe it so I am going to wait tomorrow to see if it sicks. It might just be me but loosing 3lb overnight sounds pretty weird! Also off on our date night to ASK, we have 2 meals for a tenner voucher so I said to the bf he is not allowed to choose anything unless it has a nine infront, ha, I wanna get our moneys worth!

Hope everyones having a good day!

It suck (kinda) scales came up at 282.8 so Im gonna err on the side of caution and call that 283! Not bad though!

Off out today all day, drinking, eating, hope I can stick to it!

Heya, congrats on all of those pounds you're shedding, good work!!
What is the whole spaminiator thing anyway? lol.
Got to love some vouchers man! Do you have voucher cloud? it's awesome.
Have a great weekend.

If you report loads of spam you get it, I just did it because I find spam really annoying but I wont complain!
I used to have vouchercloud, untill I dropped my iphone! I miss it so much for myfitnesspal to tot up my calories and stuff, boo hoo :(

Had a wicked one, hope you had fun too!

Omgosh, I'd die if I killed my iphone! It's got my life on it.
Must buy insurance, lol.

You can still access vouchercloud online, just some of the vouchers are phone only, but there's lots of ones you can print out :)

Have a good week :)

Thanks Ems, you too!

Just updated my sig with my xmas goal. It seems such a little amount 10lbs seen as how I have been losing so far but I figure, I have a weekend away coming up, my Birthday early November, Christmas etc etc... I hope it doesnt seem too little as I am secretly hoping to have lost 10% by xmas which I think is 270lb. So I will be happy with 273lb but extatic at 273lb!

Nothing much to report really, I still have no iphone but my OH is thinking of getting a kit off ebay to repair it. I encoraged him since I figure if he can do mine he can do others (very good with his hands my fella ;)) and we might be able to make a little moolah on it.
Tonight (Im at work) for my dinner (I had my brekkie at 12, and lunch at 6pm as I am on a night shift) Im gonna try a slimfast shake and snack as I got a voucher for them off boots. I dont think its something I will persue at the mo but it might be handy to know I like them for when I hit a plataeu.

I just checked my height because i was never 100% sure, and I have had to take off 2". Wahh! This has made me fatter! lol!

I am a teeny bit upset :/

Thanks Emma!

Well I am going on a mini holiday with my bf and parents this week, today the scale showed 279 but I am going to see what damage the weekend does and update on Monday. Hopefully it will kickstart my metabolism or something since 1 lb loss in 5 days isnt usual for me :(

Well I am back. Last week on my hol I maintained so I am happy with that, even though on the Saturday I ate something like 3000 cals when I am usually eating about 1200. Mental! I had a great time and had fish and chips so I don't feel guilty. Although I thought I might loose just a little...wishful thinking I guess!
Today I weighed in and I have lost another 3 lbs! I am totally stoked! I am in love with Myfitnesspal as I have set it so I loose about 3 lb a week and it seems to work so well! I recommend it to anyone. If only I still had my Iphone, its screen is still broken and I am waiting on the part, argh!
In other weight loss news I have tweaked my aim a little. It used to be 150lbs but I have changed it to the upper limit of my BMI (160lbs) and when I reach that point I will reassess the situation. I changed this because I want to see what I look like when I get to that point and really work out what is right for me. I feel its a bit like cheating because I have given myself a little bit more of an easy ride knocking ten pounds off :/ I hope no one thinks this is terrible!
Out to watch fireworks tonight but I think I am going to treat myself to a veggie patty sub at subway while my bf goes in Burgerking alone!

Hope everyone is lovely!

Well I am going on another mini-holiday! Its my birthday tomorrow and my bf has told me to pack some bits! I have no idea where we are going, he keeps telling me we're going to a 'Mythbusters' (American TV show I hate) convention in Milton Keynes...I think he is very smug with himself so I bet its good!
I am going to try to keep on plan but I might ease off on my actual Birthday tomorrow depending on what we are doing (so excited!).
I weighed myself Sunday and Monday and both days I have been 276, which is another pound loss but I wont count it until my official WI on Saturday.
I have been pretty good on exercise this week after not going to the gym all week, I got Just Dance 2 so have done about half an hour every day on that, along with 30 day shred. JD2 is hilarious and I just laugh all the way through, 30DS however kills me but I feel pretty accomplished for doing it!

Anywho! Better be off soon! I wonder whats going on!

Well weigh in today and only -1lb but not bad considering my Birthday week I went off the rails Wed, Thur and Fri! Today I have limited my cals a little bit more and have had 800 and now I am going out drinking and dancing - eek! A little naughty I know!
Still tomorrow I will go back to normal, in fact I am quite looking forward to a lovely mushroom omelette, although my partner has bought tiger bread into the house so...I might have to have a slice! Just one though. I am really trying to improve the amount of carbs I eat and I certainly need to be eating alot more protein.

Welp according to the scales this morning after a long and boozy night in Camden, I have lost another pound! I wont count this unless it 'sticks' for a couple days though of course.
Not looking forward to going back to work tomorrow since I really hate my job at the moment, ho hum! I am too busy to look for anything else to do at the moment but I really should!
Bit worried about today as I have no idea what to cook for dinner, I have loads of peppers...and not much else! No idea!

Well today is another WI day and I am hoping, praying, wishing, dreaming that I reach my goal of loosing two stone. I loose 3lb like clockwork when I have been good and this week shouldn't be an exception :/.
If I do reach it I'm really gonna have to rethink my goals!

Back