NEPriest Diary

NEPriest

Hi all.

Have been looking at other peoples diaries and thought it would be good idea for me to have one. I'm hoping it will give me something to do when i can't stop thinking about food.

I'm 26, i'm married and have 3 children. I'm also studying to become a midwife. So i thought i would make life that little bit more difficult and start a VLCD :D

I have never been slim; when i got with my husband i was 14 stone and a size 16. That was 10 years ago. I thought i was sooo big then, but looking back, i wish i could be that size now! So that is my goal - to get back to 14 stone and take it from there.

Yesterday was my first day, I spent a lot of time on here - i found it really helpful. As a result i managed to stick 100%. I just want to take it a day at a time though because by no means am i finding this easy.

Today, i have been 100% so far. However, i have been feeling sorry for myself and reminiscing about the spaghetti bolognese that i had for my supper on Saturday.

Cue this diary. Roll on Sunday for my first WI.

NEPriest xxx

Hiya :)

Best thing to do is take it a day at a time. I know the first few days are hard but it is defo worth it.
A few days time that spaghetti bolognese will be a distant memory :) xx

Hi, welcome and good luck! When you get through the first few days the hunger subsides! Just keep strong as the results are so worth it! :D

Hey,
I agree, taking one day at a time really is the best way to tackle this. Once you get into ketosis, you'll find it so much easier!
Good luck! :)

Back