Neris and India's Idiot-Proof Diet: Pig to Twig!

Np. Craigy.... x

creamy mushroom sauce.... I cant find it. Ive looked under, mushrooms and creamy and nothing.... BRB Gonna pop me mates glasses on and have another lookie, pet...

Woofy X

fry sliced mushrooms in butter, than at the lost moment before serving, add a glug of double cream and stir til it thickens, and serve!
(its lovely, had it myself tonight!)

N and I idiot proof diet cook book

A splash of oil
50g butter
1 small onion, diced ( I used leeks)
250g Mushrooms
1 litre veg stock
1 tbs dried tarragon
salt/pepper

Heat oil,better and fry onions (leeks) untill brown. Add mushrooms and coat in oil/butter.
Cover and heat on lowest flame for 15 mins
Remove lid, add stock, salt/pepper and tarragon. Bring to the boil.
Then simmer for 10mins
Mix well then "thunderstick" blend

Then send to woofy, sit back and enjoy her eating it!! *Tada*

Woofy X

Added spinach to the soup 2n and took out the onions... OMG!!! Yummy!!!!

Photo-0147.jpg

Very green but very nice... U will love it, Craigy

Woofy X

One thing about soup is that I love a big chunk of fresh bread with it. Gonna miss that. I do like spinach though, never even had it before I started low carbing last time. Getting really excited now and can't wait to start on Friday. Really struggled to get into my 34" waist trousers today - I feel as though the blood has been cut off to my legs but no way am I buying a bigger size. I'm so determined!

MMMmmmm bread!!! MOVING ON!!

Size 34" pants are ok? Are they not? Plus you are long......

Friday 13th is going the be your lucky day, Craigy... Yes, you do sound very determined and with all of us behind you, its going to be plan sailing, babes....

Roll on Friday to lovely, scrummy foods!

Woofy X

Morning!

Woofy that looks great love. I must try that.

Morning Woofy! I really should be wearing 36" jeans/trousers now. I did go as low as 32" a couple of years ago (on Atkins) and that was marvellous. Not quite a 6 pack but my stomach was flat. Now it looks more like a barrel. I think my point is that my measurements are all heading the wrong way and I need to arrest that now and get my lard arse in gear :). Thanks for the support too, it will prove invaluable I know. :):):)

I'm in a 36 Craig. I do have some quite loose 34"s though. The waist sizes seem to vary so much these days.

Bizarre isn't it! My brother-in-law is an ex-pro footballer and as fit as a fiddle. He is a gym fanatic and has no fat (git!). He is also a 34" waist so I guess that it is down to the individual.

Yes it is Craig.

lol and the fact that my belly kinda sits on top of my waistband rather than within it!!:rolleyes:

That was me! a long time ago now though mate.

do you know what, this si the first time ive ever heard (read technically) men talking about their weight....how strange though very refreshing :)

how is everyone today?? im getting quite excited about my next weigh in day!!but im being good and holding out. I also got some ketostixs today so i can keep track of everything :)

woofy that soup sounds delicious!I think we should all come round for some dinner!!lol

xx

LOL, If your in the east midlands you can't be too far away Miss Gray. :D

Back