Neris and India's Idiot-Proof Diet: Pig to Twig!

LOL, nice one love.

i will indeed :) we're going for a kebab tonight lol so ill give him your regards :D

well done peachy!!denim can be a pain in the backside with its non stretchy-ness

By the way can anyone tell me how to upload photos please?? i tried the other day but it didnt work...

xxx

i will indeed :) we're going for a kebab tonight lol so ill give him your regards :D

xxx

Kebab!
How lush.
I need to get one of those this weekend - making me hungry

yum yum
peachy
x

yeah yumyumyum

probably the best thing really becaus ei need to get some shopping done, theres very little to eat in the cupboards at the moment

oooh and another question....does any one know of any muti vitamins that arent horrible to take, i really struggle wiht mine in a morning

xx

Had my appointment at the leg clinic yesterday and joy of joys I have a small ulcer on my foot - I hate my body, or at least I am sure my body hates me with all the junk I have thrown at it.

So I had to decide, support hosiery and a dressing for a few weeks and see how it goes and then modified compression if it doesn't work, or just start with modified compression - I bit the bullet and went with modified compression as it took 8 months for the other leg to heal. So I sit here sporting an attractive 3 layer bandage which goes from toes to knee, but I still won't let it affect my losing weight and I had a yummy beef burger filled with cheese thing and buttered cabbage last night.

And I am proud to report that I am exactly 20 stone this morning, so its working and if I could jump up and down for joy then I would.

Have a lovely weekend everyone!

foxy
x

Wow, so many new people on here since I was last on - how cool is that!

Hello everyone x

Oh Foxier, still well done on the weight loss love.

Miss-Gray, Yes I was 25 years service love.

Hey Monday again.
Comes round fast.
Someone said at the weekend "you have definetly lost some weight"
made my day.
Not given any other trousers a bash this week yet had a busy weekend.
Spent Saturday with friends and their little boy by the river and low and behold fish and chips again for lunch - i went to sainsburys for a bag of salad and some cooked meat.
Was starving and at night I think I ate about a lb of ham. lol
sunday went to OHs mums for roast and i just had everything except potatoes to stop confusing things and avoid loads of questions.
Probably a few carbs snuck in but not worrying bout it.
I am leaving my scales for a bit and will be weighing on the wii fit mostly now.
I will officialy weigh in once a fortnight on my own scales but need a rest from them as getting obsessed again.
Weighed in on Saturday and had lost 3lbs. yipee. Am 14st 11lbs.
But then weighed this morning and back up a lb. so i am counting saturdays weigh in and hiding the scales in the cupboard on a high shelf tonight.
chow for now everyone.
ps Jim. My dad was stationed in Munster round about 1982. Where you there then? He was in royal gloucesters i think.

peachy
x

Ah peachy, you a pad brat then :)

No I was in Ireland then love. I left Germany in 79 and never got posted back there after that.

I was so impressed with your weightloss, well done. I find it motivating when the results are so much faster.
I was so inspired I immediately checked on the web to see if there was an Exante consultant serving our County, but alas NO. So I have ordered the Pig to Twig Diet book.

I love this diet, it just feels "right" to me.

I followed their instructions on how to deal with a sandwich lunch today - we had a team meeting followed by a lunch which was catered, so I took in some lettuce leaves and carefully decanted legal fillings into them and munched away. While they had crisps I had my pack of pork scratchings. I didn't feel deprived at all, I had a lovely lunch with a variety of different flavours and I knew that I had stayed right on plan.

I wish I had some clothes to get back into, but the next things will be my size 22 trousers and I am nowhere near there, and I won't buy anything new yet.

I made your meat loaf from the recipe thread last night, Jim. Truly yummy, I took some to work to eat cold for my breakfast and had some more tonight. So easy to make as well, thank you for the recipe.

Oh well, my bed calls me, so night all. :wave_cry:

foxy
xx

I just had to come on and post, weighed myself this morning and I've done it, lost my first stone, and best of all its taken me under 20 stone!!

:happy036:

A very excited foxy
xx

WOOOP WOOOOOP, nice one, fantastic news Foxier, you're well on your way now.

****Well done, Foxier**** You will be hitting the shops for new smaller clothes in no time at all, pet!!!!

Enjoy your day on cloud 9 x

Woofy X

Hey peeps, still here.
Now weighing in at 14stone 9lbs. so 8 lbs down in 7 weeks or so. eating loads still and fitting into clothes again. well worth it
peachy
x

Back