nervous about hitting my mini goal

eyesdontlie

I am feeling nervous about my weigh in tomorrow my mini goal was to be 13st by my little girls 1st birthday which is friday so keeping my fingers crossed xx

Everything is crossed, good luck x x

Good luck!

Even if you don't quite get there I don't think you should feel down - looking at your ticker you've made an amazing effort so far and I'll bet your daughter would be really, really proud of you if she was old enough to understand!

well lost 4lb so really pleased only 2lb off my goal so hopefully can get that off by fri feel really bloated and yuk with TOTM x really really happy still

I put on 2lb!! Well actually before i went for weigh in i had a shake and a litre of water so must be it. Oh well hopefully will have a good loss next week

Well done eyesdontlie! You are doing really well x

Looking at your start weight and the weight you are now , you have done wonderful hun i bet your whole family so proud of you xxx

everyone is really proud but no more than I am of myself for sticking with it I am just so happy to now have the energy for my little girls first birthday tomorrow xx love the support of this forum it really is a god send

Back