nervous about this week WI

emzy1985

Heys guys little bit nervous about this weeks weight in been pretty gd but i feel really bloated :( cant figure out if i just feel weird or i put on weight on. Know i shouldn;t be worrying about it i had some lunch at 1 today and never had anything else as i just feel full.
Would love to be able to feel les bloated any ideas ???? :)
x x x

First weigh in is normally a little tense :) I find it really difficult to 'judge' if I think I've lost/not/gained day before weigh in. Try drinking plenty of water (not necessary day before weigh in though!) but mostly once you've done the first couple of weeks you should feel less stressed before weigh in :)

tuppers said:
First weigh in is normally a little tense :) I find it really difficult to 'judge' if I think I've lost/not/gained day before weigh in. Try drinking plenty of water (not necessary day before weigh in though!) but mostly once you've done the first couple of weeks you should feel less stressed before weigh in :)

Lol nope tuppers I've been gold for 6 years now but still get stressed lol!! Mind u it's because I've switched to pp and it's all new and fresh again :)

Haha I always get very excited a couple of days before up until weigh in, so the higher emotions dont seem to leave! But hopefully the feeling stressed instead of excited won't last forever :)

My wi is on Thursday feel abit better today decided to wear some jeans I wore to my first wi and they were quiet tight buy they feel loser around the waist and thighs so suppose I best wait for the wi x x

Aww mate u never know all scales are different lol x x

Heya :) yh I do not to sure how it gonna go but I will see hehe x x

I started my TOTM on monday and weighed wednesday and still lost 2lbs, so maybe next week you'll see a massive loss instead :)

Back