nervous about weigh in!!

I was mega nervous! I was sure I was the same and I must of got out of the que to weigh in 3 time to pee!! its was a werid weigh in as I was so nevous but I lost 6lbs and my mum lost 3lbs first weigh in and the rest were relaxed and fun! so yes very normal to feel that way.

Good luck post later how you got on!

EVERYONE feels that way, and some of us still feel nervous at WI 8 months down the line!! :D

Now, dont forget the all important WI rules.

1) Lean back on the scales, it helps make you weigh less.
2) Breathe out as you step on the scales, all that air in your lungs weighs so much it could really make a big difference.
3) Naked weigh-ins are positively encouraged - after all, clothes have weight! If you arent big on the full nudity thing, just bra and knicks.
4) Dont forget to lean on the table as you get on the scales, if its close enough by you to do so. If the person weighing you doesnt notice, you could transfer half your weight to your arms and be the biggest first week loser SW has ever had!!!!

:D Just relax - it will go fine, and all be over in just a few seconds, hopefully with you leaping about going "WOW! I DID THAT!!"

Good luck!

It is definitly normal to get nervous!! I get nervous all the time! It seems to me i get more nervous the better i have been because im hoping for a good result.

I think its also that until you have your 1st WI you dont know what to expect.

You'll be fine, good luck!! x

Well done that is brilliant!!!! I bet u are thrilled!!!!

oh and yes i still get nervous at my weigh ins even thou i have been on my own scales before i leave the house!!! naughty i know but i cant help it!!!

That's fantastic.

Well done.

Hugs.

EVERYONE feels that way, and some of us still feel nervous at WI 8 months down the line!! :D

2) Breathe out as you step on the scales, all that air in your lungs weighs so much it could really make a big difference.
3) Naked weigh-ins are positively encouraged - after all, clothes have weight! If you arent big on the full nudity thing, just bra and knicks.
4) Dont forget to lean on the table as you get on the scales, if its close enough by you to do so. If the person weighing you doesnt notice, you could transfer half your weight to your arms and be the biggest first week loser SW has ever had!!!!

:D Just relax - it will go fine, and all be over in just a few seconds, hopefully with you leaping about going "WOW! I DID THAT!!"

Good luck!

This really made me laugh. At the beginning I thought you were being serious!!! lol

QUOTE]

LOL

WOW. That is absolutely fantastic. Well done. Hope this week goes well for you.

Gail x

8lbs is amazing - well done!

Back