Nervous and excited newbie!

Porgeous

Chilling
Hi all

Well I met my CDC this evening and I am all stocked up and raring to go tomorrow. Must admit to being a little nervous about what to expect especially in the first few days. I have been reading lots of posts and am so encouraged by how supportive you all are. Looking forward to joining in and hopefully posting about my own successes soon!

Cheers
Georgie

PS - not sure if this ticker thing is going to work!

Hi and wellcome to cd i'm sure u will do well...just remember we are all in the same boat and here to help each other. Look forward to reading ur post's and to see how u get on, good luck.

Hey welcome....loving the ticker well done for getting it right.

This is the start of a new you....so belt up and enjoy the ride ...lol

Take it day by day.... its not easy , and you will feel low to i guess , with different tastes in your mouth but it will pass my worst day was day 3 really felt can i carry on but you know i did because i have to come out the other side Smile :)

Hi Hun, welcome to Minis, is it your first day today??

Good luck with cd, look forward to seeing how you get on. Hope your first day goes ok :)

Good luck.

Make water your friend and your first few days will be easier. I also found that splitting my packs made the day go quicker.

Just shout if you have any problems

Thanks so much everyone for all your encouragement and warm welcomes! Day one here we go, have managed to get a litre of water down me already and am on my first Tetra which is surprisingly quite tasty. Have decided to keep a post it on my desk of water drunk otherwise I will loose track. Between that and trip to the loo it will keep me busy all day!!

Take care all and have a great Tuesday

Gx

Good luck on your Cambridge Diet journey!! Some days will be hard but most pass without you even thinking about it. You will be suprised how quick the weight will come off and how soon other people will be noticing.

Hi Porgeous

I do the post-it note thing too; I find it really helps. I'm at work usually from about 7.30am till 5.30pm so i make sure i do my customary 4 litres there and then anything I do after work is a bonus.

Good luck... and remember there are so many people heer to help if you have any questions.

Thanks guys, on the water - if I drink my four litres at work which I am likely to do, does it matter if I then don't manage much more in the evening or do you have to spread it over the day. The reason being I have a downstairs bathroom and am concerned about nighttime visits to the bathroom so want to ease off in the evening - does this sound competely daft?!!

Gx

Not at all!!!! I stop drinking by 8pm at night so i am not up weeing all night!!!

porgeous how are you getting on ?

Hi Missleo, So far so good, feeling a bit hungry this afternoon but I think that is more in my head than anything. Trips to the loo are a bit of a pain and I think my colleagues think I have some sort of problem!! All in all though pretty positive. How's it going for you today?

Cheers
Gx

Thanks guys, on the water - if I drink my four litres at work which I am likely to do, does it matter if I then don't manage much more in the evening or do you have to spread it over the day. The reason being I have a downstairs bathroom and am concerned about nighttime visits to the bathroom so want to ease off in the evening - does this sound competely daft?!!

Gx

Hey Porgeous - I do exactly the same thing too, I try not to drink after about 7pm because I don't want to be up all night. I notice you're in Leighton Buzzard - I'm next door in Dunstable/Luton - small world

yes they might think whats she up too going to the loo again lol
My day is going better just takes time to get your head around it , but i guess you were hungry too with come from eating loads to almost nothing . Do the guys at work know you are doing VLCD ?

welcome Porgeous, it IS exciting isn't it!! :D

The start of a whole new you! :D :D

I drink gallons and am constantly running to the loo, lol.. you'll get used to that, it's good exercise too ;)

I drink right up to bed time... I know it means I dash to the loo in the morning but it's good for the system to be flushed so thoroughly (I think)... but whatever works for you is best for you :)

Good luck, I'm sure you won't need it though as you sound like you've got a great attitude to it :D Keep us posted as to how you get on (diaries are ace things on here!)

Best wishes, and, again, welcome to the mad world of CD :D

you've come so far , 159.3 lb woohoo well done you !

Back