Nervous!! haircut lol!

Discussion in 'Very Low Calorie Diets' started by mags1x, 24 February 2007 Social URL.

1. mags1x

mags1x mags

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2.5lb(8.25%)
    Diet:
    Bit of this bit of that
    At 4pm today my hairdresser is arriving at my house, my long boring 'safe' hair which I have had for about 8 years is being chopped into a shoulder length layered feathery cut! I am also getting red highlights!

I am excited but nervous all at the same time.... I'm not very good at changing things, but I think its about time.

Since I got married 10 years ago, the only physical changes in me have been getting fatter and growing my hair! I don't blame my husband, and I think I have 'grown' as a person in that time, its not that I've been smothered.... I think I just got stuck in a rut!

My husband would prefer it if I kept it long, but I'm hoping he likes it anyway once its done. He did threaten (jokingly I hasten to add) That if I got my hair cut he would run of and find someone younger with long hair, I told him thats great as it would then free me up to find someone younger with long hair lmao (his is starting to recede hee hee)

I should point out that although we have our problems, me and hubby do get on pretty well, and I know he's not going to run off and leave me just because I get my hair cut... I hope!

I am kicking him and my daughter out for a few hours whilst I get it done, I'm nervouse enough with out trying to keep Hannah out of the hairdye, and I think he will get twitchy if he saw the cut hair fall on the floor!

oooooooh Wish me luck!

Hope I suit it, but hey it'll grow back if I don't like it anyway!

I'm hoping (unrealistically) that my hair weighs a lot lol, once its chopped off I might have a good loss on the scales this week, I certainly need it thats fpr sure!

Mags
    xxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
    Be sure to take some photos of the before and after!

I love changing my hair since I started my diet and have had it very short in a bob, but letting it grow now to my shoulders, still thinking about a colour.

Your husband will think he has a new woman:)

My husband is quite partial to my blond highlights.:D :rolleyes:

As you say it will grow out again if your not happy with it.

Love Mini xxx

4. Petal01

Petal01 Still Climbing That Hill!

Current Weight:
    16st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    WW
    Ohhh best of luck Mags, although im sure you dont need it. im excited for you LOL, hope you have some pics to show us :D

5. mags1x

mags1x mags

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2.5lb(8.25%)
    Diet:
    Bit of this bit of that
    I've never gone to the bother of trying to put up photos, but I will need to make the effort!

Husband and daughter kicked out and waiting for hairdresser! I am nervous and am having a shake cos I nearly had a chocolate from the roses tin! If my shake can get me through I'll be fine once she is here and started and I still have 2 packs for later!

should be here in 15 mins....squeal!

Mags
    xxx

6. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    Yes, we definitely need to see piccies :)

7. polishrose

polishrose Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st8lb
    Current Weight:
    19st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(9.93%)
    Diet:
    exantecambridge
    Yep another one who wants piccies!!

8. Mags

Mags Needs to stick to it!!!

Diet:
    WW
    Ohhh mags ull look loverly!!g'wan put up piccies!!!:)

9. mags1x

mags1x mags

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2.5lb(8.25%)
    Diet:
    Bit of this bit of that
    well, thats me all cut and coloured!

I like it!

I will put up piccies but bear with me because I haven't done that on minimins before so I'll need to work it out, and I won't be able to do it until my daughter is in bed and THEN I'll need to wait until my husband steps away from the computer so I can jump in lol!

Really pleased with the new 'do' though, glad I took the plunge albeit, more of a dip! Its still shoulder length so not too drastic!

Mags
    xxx

10. polishrose

polishrose Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st8lb
    Current Weight:
    19st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(9.93%)
    Diet:
    exantecambridge
    Can't wait to see pics!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.