• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Nervous!! haircut lol!

S: 14st4lb C: 13st1.5lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 35.8 Loss: 1st2.5lb(8.25%)
At 4pm today my hairdresser is arriving at my house, my long boring 'safe' hair which I have had for about 8 years is being chopped into a shoulder length layered feathery cut! I am also getting red highlights!

I am excited but nervous all at the same time.... I'm not very good at changing things, but I think its about time.

Since I got married 10 years ago, the only physical changes in me have been getting fatter and growing my hair! I don't blame my husband, and I think I have 'grown' as a person in that time, its not that I've been smothered.... I think I just got stuck in a rut!

My husband would prefer it if I kept it long, but I'm hoping he likes it anyway once its done. He did threaten (jokingly I hasten to add) That if I got my hair cut he would run of and find someone younger with long hair, I told him thats great as it would then free me up to find someone younger with long hair lmao (his is starting to recede hee hee)

I should point out that although we have our problems, me and hubby do get on pretty well, and I know he's not going to run off and leave me just because I get my hair cut... I hope!

I am kicking him and my daughter out for a few hours whilst I get it done, I'm nervouse enough with out trying to keep Hannah out of the hairdye, and I think he will get twitchy if he saw the cut hair fall on the floor!

oooooooh Wish me luck!

Hope I suit it, but hey it'll grow back if I don't like it anyway!

I'm hoping (unrealistically) that my hair weighs a lot lol, once its chopped off I might have a good loss on the scales this week, I certainly need it thats fpr sure!

Mags
xxxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
S: 18st2lb C: 15st2lb G: 12st2lb Loss: 3st0lb(16.54%)
Be sure to take some photos of the before and after!

I love changing my hair since I started my diet and have had it very short in a bob, but letting it grow now to my shoulders, still thinking about a colour.

Your husband will think he has a new woman:)

My husband is quite partial to my blond highlights.:D :rolleyes:

As you say it will grow out again if your not happy with it.

Love Mini xxx

Petal01

Still Climbing That Hill!
C: 16st10lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 42.8
Ohhh best of luck Mags, although im sure you dont need it. im excited for you LOL, hope you have some pics to show us :D

I've never gone to the bother of trying to put up photos, but I will need to make the effort!

Husband and daughter kicked out and waiting for hairdresser! I am nervous and am having a shake cos I nearly had a chocolate from the roses tin! If my shake can get me through I'll be fine once she is here and started and I still have 2 packs for later!

should be here in 15 mins....squeal!

Mags
xxx

well, thats me all cut and coloured!

I like it!

I will put up piccies but bear with me because I haven't done that on minimins before so I'll need to work it out, and I won't be able to do it until my daughter is in bed and THEN I'll need to wait until my husband steps away from the computer so I can jump in lol!

Really pleased with the new 'do' though, glad I took the plunge albeit, more of a dip! Its still shoulder length so not too drastic!

Mags
xxx