Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Nervous!! haircut lol!

Discussion in 'Very Low Calorie Diets' started by mags1x, 24 February 2007 Social URL.

1. mags1x

mags1x mags

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2.5lb(8.25%)
    Diet:
    Bit of this bit of that
    At 4pm today my hairdresser is arriving at my house, my long boring 'safe' hair which I have had for about 8 years is being chopped into a shoulder length layered feathery cut! I am also getting red highlights!

I am excited but nervous all at the same time.... I'm not very good at changing things, but I think its about time.

Since I got married 10 years ago, the only physical changes in me have been getting fatter and growing my hair! I don't blame my husband, and I think I have 'grown' as a person in that time, its not that I've been smothered.... I think I just got stuck in a rut!

My husband would prefer it if I kept it long, but I'm hoping he likes it anyway once its done. He did threaten (jokingly I hasten to add) That if I got my hair cut he would run of and find someone younger with long hair, I told him thats great as it would then free me up to find someone younger with long hair lmao (his is starting to recede hee hee)

I should point out that although we have our problems, me and hubby do get on pretty well, and I know he's not going to run off and leave me just because I get my hair cut... I hope!

I am kicking him and my daughter out for a few hours whilst I get it done, I'm nervouse enough with out trying to keep Hannah out of the hairdye, and I think he will get twitchy if he saw the cut hair fall on the floor!

oooooooh Wish me luck!

Hope I suit it, but hey it'll grow back if I don't like it anyway!

I'm hoping (unrealistically) that my hair weighs a lot lol, once its chopped off I might have a good loss on the scales this week, I certainly need it thats fpr sure!

Mags
    xxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
    Be sure to take some photos of the before and after!

I love changing my hair since I started my diet and have had it very short in a bob, but letting it grow now to my shoulders, still thinking about a colour.

Your husband will think he has a new woman:)

My husband is quite partial to my blond highlights.:D :rolleyes:

As you say it will grow out again if your not happy with it.

Love Mini xxx

4. Petal01

Petal01 Still Climbing That Hill!

Current Weight:
    16st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    WW
    Ohhh best of luck Mags, although im sure you dont need it. im excited for you LOL, hope you have some pics to show us :D

5. mags1x

mags1x mags

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2.5lb(8.25%)
    Diet:
    Bit of this bit of that
    I've never gone to the bother of trying to put up photos, but I will need to make the effort!

Husband and daughter kicked out and waiting for hairdresser! I am nervous and am having a shake cos I nearly had a chocolate from the roses tin! If my shake can get me through I'll be fine once she is here and started and I still have 2 packs for later!

should be here in 15 mins....squeal!

Mags
    xxx

6. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    Yes, we definitely need to see piccies :)

7. polishrose

polishrose Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st8lb
    Current Weight:
    19st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(9.93%)
    Diet:
    exantecambridge
    Yep another one who wants piccies!!

8. Mags

Mags Needs to stick to it!!!

Diet:
    WW
    Ohhh mags ull look loverly!!g'wan put up piccies!!!:)

9. mags1x

mags1x mags

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2.5lb(8.25%)
    Diet:
    Bit of this bit of that
    well, thats me all cut and coloured!

I like it!

I will put up piccies but bear with me because I haven't done that on minimins before so I'll need to work it out, and I won't be able to do it until my daughter is in bed and THEN I'll need to wait until my husband steps away from the computer so I can jump in lol!

Really pleased with the new 'do' though, glad I took the plunge albeit, more of a dip! Its still shoulder length so not too drastic!

Mags
    xxx

10. polishrose

polishrose Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st8lb
    Current Weight:
    19st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(9.93%)
    Diet:
    exantecambridge
    Can't wait to see pics!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.