Nervous Newbie to WW!

:) welcome to ww

I tend to have a skinny latte from Costa for breakie:eek: Things like rice crispies, special K are only 1.5pt for 30g I point my milk as 2 for the day (but never reach it!)

Enjoy:D remember fruit for mid morning snacking if you do get hungry, eat! Just make sure it's low pt's or free:)

You will get used to using your points well so you dont get hungry. I used to keep looking through the books looking at ways to make my points stretch further.

No reason for oh to notice any difference, just cook normal foods in a lower fat way. It is difficult when eating out but if you make the best choices you can and save points in advance you will be fine.

Good luck

Last edited:
My ave brekkie is 2 poached eggs with tomatoes and mushrooms. I slice tomatoes and mushrooms, season with pepper, and bung in microwave for a minute. Lovely. 3 points. A lice of toast makes 4.

Omelette is another good one, as is scrambled egg. Puffed wheat is only one point. Yoghurt and fuit. A pitta bread is 2 points, stuff it with Extra light philly.

Lynda

My usual breakfast is 2 weetabix, a small banana sliced on top and 1/4 pint of semi skimmed milk for 4 points.

It is the same brekkie I used to have on SW :D

Hello Everyone,

I'm starting WW today, I used it successfully about 10 years ago but have since had 2 children and my shape has changed. I'm obviously 10 years older too and I'm noticing that I'm storing fat in places I never did before.

I plan to use WW to monitor my intake and I am going to increase my exercise too.

Admittedly I only have 14 pounds to lose but if any of you can offer any support and motivational words of advice, I'd be grateful!

I stumbled across this site by chance and hope that it will provide the friendly faces that we all need when facing the weight loss hurdle!

Welcome nikki

I take it you are going it alone at home? This site is great and will help with extra support. I think you are doing the right thing, losing the weight you want to before putting on any more.

Good luck

Well.....

I lost 8.5lbs in my first weigh in! :D

wow that is fantastic well done:) you must be so pleased .....i came over from sw and my first wi is on tuesday did you do fast start or just skip straight to wk two i have but dont no if to use all my 21 pts.
well done again :D

wow that is fantastic well done:) you must be so pleased .....i came over from sw and my first wi is on tuesday did you do fast start or just skip straight to wk two i have but dont no if to use all my 21 pts.
well done again :D

You should always eat all your points. Even if you save them for the end of the week you should still consume them. This is what makes WW so successful. The points are reduced during the weight loss which means you lose weight progressively along with changing your eating habits to suit your weight.

I just used my full 25 points (and went over at least one day as I still don't know how to calculate most foods!)

I was absolutely speechless - as was the consultant I think! I would have expected it if I'd been eating junk and it was a shock to my body - but I've been doing SW so all healthy eating!

C xx

Back