Nervous

curvy_em

Fresh start
I have my first Personal Training session tomorrow morning since starting on s&s and I am really worried about it. My fear is not having the energy to do as much as I normally do. Does anyone else do anything similar on s&s??? xx

Yes, I weight train 3 times a week. Im just in the first stages of S&S, but I could barely lift the weight I'm used to working with, I had to stop. I'm hoping that when I eventually do go into ketosis that I'll be able to work out as normal

I would tell your personal trainer and keep your hr reasonable - don't go all out. Also, have a strategy for a) if you feel light headed (e.g have half a bar to hand and b) if you get hungrier later because of it.

I personally would cancel as you're so early in the plan but you know best what you're capable of. Good luck!

Hi curvy_em, i would have to agree with phoenyx, it might be a bit to much just yet as you have only just started, i have just invested in a elliptical trainer and did half hour on it yesterday, i felt dizzy and really weird, and i have been on this diet nearly 8 week now, but you do know your own mind so maybe just dont push yourself to much just take it nice and easy to start xx

Back