Nessa's food diary

Food for Saturday 26/1/2013

HEXA: 5 laughing cow light triangles
HEXB: 60g wholemeal bread

BREAKFAST: banana and custard muller might, bowl of mixed frozen fruit

LUNCH:
2x pork loin (fat removed and done in the health grill, jacket potato topped with mushrooms onions and peppers, 1 TBSP light mayo (2 syns)

DINNER:
Nandos!!! Butterfly chicken (3.5 syns) spicy rice (2.5 syns) side salad and small amount of sauce (0.5)

SNACKS:
Cheese triangle sandwich (HEX A AND B)

SYNS USED: 8.5

Food for Saturday 26/1/2013

HEXA: 5 laughing cow light triangles
HEXB: 60g wholemeal bread

BREAKFAST: banana and custard muller might, bowl of mixed frozen fruit

LUNCH:
2x pork loin (fat removed and done in the health grill, jacket potato topped with mushrooms onions and peppers, 1 TBSP light mayo (2 syns)

DINNER:
Nandos!!! Butterfly chicken (3.5 syns) spicy rice (2.5 syns) side salad and small amount of sauce (0.5)

SNACKS:
Cheese triangle sandwich (HEX A AND B)

SYNS USED: 8.5

Can u explain hexa and hexb? Xxx

Last edited:
Can u explain hexa and hexb? Xxx

Healthy extra A and B. As well as free foods and syns you have a certain number of healthy extras. There are two lists (A and B) and you have some from both.

Healthy extra A and B. As well as free foods and syns you have a certain number of healthy extras. There are two lists (A and B) and you have some from both.

Ah thanks hon. That exactly why I couldn't put up with SW. to faffy for me!!!

Ah thanks hon. That exactly why I couldn't put up with SW. to faffy for me!!!

I couldn't do SW because it just does not help to tell a compulsive overeater that they can eat as much of a particular food as they want!

I find SW just as easy to follow as any plan - its only faffy if you make it that way. The only measuring out is cereal and cheese and theres no constant wondering how many pro points something is. That is limitation in my eyes, i have done both plans and find SW so much easier to follow. All plans work, its just what suits the individual. The trick is eat until full not stuffed or in pain because you had too much. Good luck with whatever plan you follow x

I find SW just as easy to follow as any plan - its only faffy if you make it that way. The only measuring out is cereal and cheese and theres no constant wondering how many pro points something is. That is limitation in my eyes, i have done both plans and find SW so much easier to follow. All plans work, its just what suits the individual. The trick is eat until full not stuffed or in pain because you had too much. Good luck with whatever plan you follow x

I agree Texty - it was easy to follow when I did it and you do just have to find the plan that suits you. With a food addiction though, being told to eat till you are full just doesn't work! But I'm not your regular dieter :)

When I did it, it was red days green days healthy options etc etc. it was just too much to get a grip on what was ok and when. Each to their own! Points works for me, but not for everyone- it is clear where to stop for me. Don't get me wrong! I have issues with ww too!! Guess my SW meeting wasn't great or supportive.

I tried SW years ago when it was red n green and could I heck as like get my head around it, I did try but I couldn't get away with having either/ or. I like a mix of meats rices pastas bread all in the same day - I can do this on Extra Easy. One of the girls I work with has just gone back to WW cos she cant get her head around the SW plan. So yeah its what works for each of us x

Struggled a bit today because its been a busy day!! Not had any syns but struggled getting my super free foods in

I tried SW years ago when it was red n green and could I heck as like get my head around it, I did try but I couldn't get away with having either/ or. I like a mix of meats rices pastas bread all in the same day - I can do this on Extra Easy. One of the girls I work with has just gone back to WW cos she cant get her head around the SW plan. So yeah its what works for each of us x

Glad it wasn't just me!!! Made my brain hurt!!!! I'm so used to meat with. The either or was baffling! Xx

What have you had nessa??

French toast for breakfast

Chicken breast and pasta n sauce for lunch

Low fat super noodles with peppers and onions for tea! Grab and go kinda day.

Managed to get a bit of fruit in this evening.
Will be better organised tomorrow xx

Hey everyone it's been crazy here I've been poorly all week and so have both kids it's my first WI tonight but I won't hold my breath I haven't eaten much or been that focused because of this stupid cold xx

Good luck with you WI

Back