Nessa's food diary

Good luck hun.. Don't stress about WI.. Just go to get it done, and start a fresh tomoro.. Hope you all feel better soon..
How's yer Granda? xx

Thanks Hun I'm just soooo tired! WI, stay for meeting then straight to bed for me! We have got a party at group tonight to celebrate couple of the year I have no idea what healthy party food to make!!
Grandad isn't good dad got called up yesterday as they thought that was gonna be it but he survived the night, just a waiting game now xx

Thanks Hun I'm just soooo tired! WI, stay for meeting then straight to bed for me! We have got a party at group tonight to celebrate couple of the year I have no idea what healthy party food to make!!
Grandad isn't good dad got called up yesterday as they thought that was gonna be it but he survived the night, just a waiting game now xx
We have that next week.. What the hell is it?? I got a text last night to tell me about it..

Oh sorry to hear about your poor grandad.. :( xxx

Good luck!!

We have that next week.. What the hell is it?? I got a text last night to tell me about it..

Oh sorry to hear about your poor grandad.. :( xxx

It's basically husband and wife couples from group get nominated and the the winner is announced and everyone takes in a low syn party food most stuff at ours was puddings!!!

I lost 9LB!!!!!

It's basically husband and wife couples from group get nominated and the the winner is announced and everyone takes in a low syn party food most stuff at ours was puddings!!!

I lost 9LB!!!!!

Omg Nessa!!!!! You. Are. Amazing!!!

Wow!
that is a brill loss congrats x

Wow 9lbs thats amazing, well done

Thankyou everyone!! I'm excited and ready for the new week now!!! Xx

Morning hunnie.. Well done again (I say again coz I've said on FB) on your AMAZING loss... Imagine the loss this week when you're well enough to give your all..
How are the kiddies?? And how are you feeling? x

Hey Hun thankyou!! Kids still have nasty coughs but have gone school/childminder. I'm still feeling really rough but have gone into work I hardly slept last night every day this week seems full of drama yesterday Clare and her b/f split up he is a nasty bit of work then that evening cause of all the stress he caused Clare's dad got rushed into hospital with a suspected heartache. I just want to know when that poor girl will get a break xxx

Hey Hun thankyou!! Kids still have nasty coughs but have gone school/childminder. I'm still feeling really rough but have gone into work I hardly slept last night every day this week seems full of drama yesterday Clare and her b/f split up he is a nasty bit of work then that evening cause of all the stress he caused Clare's dad got rushed into hospital with a suspected heartache. I just want to know when that poor girl will get a break xxx
OMG.. Didn't Claire just have a baby?? (Or am I mixing her up with Daisy's friend??) Oh men can be such ass holes.. Hope she's OK and more importantly hope her Dad is.. God.. You need a break missy.. I know how much Claire means to you but you need to look after you as a priority... xxx

OMG.. Didn't Claire just have a baby?? (Or am I mixing her up with Daisy's friend??) Oh men can be such ass holes.. Hope she's OK and more importantly hope her Dad is.. God.. You need a break missy.. I know how much Claire means to you but you need to look after you as a priority... xxx

I meant heart attack bloody auto correct!!
She had a baby in July. Her dad has just been released from hospital thankfully it wasn't a heartattack but they want to do a few tests soon phew!!
This weekend I'm not even planning on getting out of my pj's!!! You are right I need to start looking after myself. Xxx

I meant heart attack bloody auto correct!!
She had a baby in July. Her dad has just been released from hospital thankfully it wasn't a heartattack but they want to do a few tests soon phew!!
This weekend I'm not even planning on getting out of my pj's!!! You are right I need to start looking after myself. Xxx
Ooh good plan.. I love PJ weekends.. Altho after my last PJ evening, i'm sticking with comfy clothes instead.. I don't plan on ever sitting in a hospital in my Pj's (unless I'm a patient) again!! ha ha

Ooh good plan.. I love PJ weekends.. Altho after my last PJ evening, i'm sticking with comfy clothes instead.. I don't plan on ever sitting in a hospital in my Pj's (unless I'm a patient) again!! ha ha

Oh yes!! Maybe pj's with my best underwear set underneath!! Lol

Right actually going to try and add a food diary this week lol

Food for Friday 1st feb 2013

HEX A: 40g low fat cheddar

HEX B: wholemeal roll

Breakfast: banana and satsuma

Lunch: tomato and herb mug shot, grapes

Dinner: 1 bacon medallion with mushrooms, tomatoes and lettuce in a wholemeal roll (HEX B) with cheese (HEX A)

SYNS
mars ice cream 5.5
fudge options hot chocolate 2

Total syns 7.5

Didn't eat much as still feeling unwell.

Can finally add more than 1 photo!!

My nandos last weekend
image-561112533.jpg

Few of last weeks meals
image-23287612.jpg
image-1723327116.jpg
image-422818470.jpg

Food for today Saturday 2nd feb 2013

Breakfast: muller light banana and custard yoghurt

Lunch: jacket potato, beans, cheese (HEXA)

Dinner: wholemeal roll (HEXB) chicken breast, bacon medallions tomato lettuce mayo image-1490154606.jpg

Banana, satsuma, grapes

Syns

Hazelnut options 2
Mars ice cream 5 1/2
Light mayo 2

9.5 syns used today

Back