Nessa's food diary

Hey hon, have you been doing SW for 2 weeks now? Not being funny but if you average you weightloss over those weeks you're doing amazingly well!! 4.5lb a week av loss!!!! What's not to love about that?! I know I do ww but look at my losses..... I've only ever done a 4.5lb week once on ww and before on cwp!!! You're doing amazing! Give your bod a chance to catch up! It's about lifestyle too! Xxx

Hey hon, have you been doing SW for 2 weeks now? Not being funny but if you average you weightloss over those weeks you're doing amazingly well!! 4.5lb a week av loss!!!! What's not to love about that?! I know I do ww but look at my losses..... I've only ever done a 4.5lb week once on ww and before on cwp!!! You're doing amazing! Give your bod a chance to catch up! It's about lifestyle too! Xxx

I know you are right with what you are saying Hun, I'm I'm pleased with 7LB in 2 weeks but as an overall thing I just really prefer the WW plan, it fits in with my life better xx

I agree, you will get that off and look at the overall loss for the 2 weeks :)

Did you see the recent documentary on Weight Watchers?

I saw it. Thing is ALL slimming clubs make their money on repeat business and people not losing. That isn't unique to WW.

And as far as I'm concerned the WW food products are NOT the plan. I eat the WW yogurts but that is it (and that's just because I like them, not because they are WW). Most of the programme was about the food products which are not part of my diet. The programme gave the impression that eating those products is all part of the plan. WW helped me with portion control in a way that SW never did.

Back