Nessa's food diary

Thanks for that Frances, I had boiled rice so all is not lost!! Haven't eaten anything yet today still full from the curry lol
Get some fruit into you missy... You need to start yer metabolism.. Something small even.. :)
Thanks Hun. I've been craving it soooo bad!
I seem a post on here saying about a curry powder by mayflower that you mix with water and is just like a curry from the Chinese and the syns aren't too bad 120ml for 3 syns I think. You can get it from farm foods so I'm going to have a look for it at the weekend xxx
Am sure schwartz curry powder is quite low?? You know the one that you'd use for PP free (on simply filling) chicken curry??

Yup... Page 20 of the food optimising book says "Spice Rack - as all herbs and spices are Free, there's no limit to the tastes and flavours you can create"
So Schwartz Curry Powder is free.. And more imprtantly makes a delicious Curry!! Tastes so bold and yummy you'd think it was from the curry shop... And.. If you cook it in the slow cooker, you'll feel like you've not cooked it at all as it will have been SO long before eating that you'd have prepared it :D

Yup... Page 20 of the food optimising book says "Spice Rack - as all herbs and spices are Free, there's no limit to the tastes and flavours you can create"
So Schwartz Curry Powder is free.. And more imprtantly makes a delicious Curry!! Tastes so bold and yummy you'd think it was from the curry shop... And.. If you cook it in the slow cooker, you'll feel like you've not cooked it at all as it will have been SO long before eating that you'd have prepared it :D

Sounds great, so how would you turn it into an actual curry? Add the powder to chopped tomatoes? Xxx

Sounds great, so how would you turn it into an actual curry? Add the powder to chopped tomatoes? Xxx
Oh sorry hun.. Thought you'd made this on WW...
So basically, you have usual chicken curry ingredients, Chicken (chopped) Mushrooms (chopped), Mixed peppers (sliced n halved)
You spray oil yer pan, cook the chicken pieces on a medium heat for maybe 10 mins, until lightly golden.. Then added yer veg.. Cook until veg are soft.. Add in a (i think) tablespoon of the curry spice, and mix so its coated all the ingredients, add a tin of chopped tomatoes and simmer until the oil rises (the top of will look all shiny) and sauce thickens.. meanwhile be boiling up yer rice or baking yer SW chips or whatevery yer having it with.. And serve.. IF its still too watery you can add a teaspoon of cornflour (1 syn) to thicken..
I've had the Schwartz HOT curry powder.. And its delish.. Tastes very take away.. But Jono doesn't do spicy so I use the mild/medium one now.. Might be better for you if your feeding the kiddies with it.. :) xx

Brilliant thanks for that Hun I will give it a go xx

Good luck!! X

Half an hour to go. I've never been so nervous!!!

Well I put 2LB on! Knew I was gonna gain. Never mind bring on next week. Xx

We all have those weeks Nessa, the new week has already started for you. that 2lbs will be gone this time next week :)

Well that's OK.. Coz you know.. Undigested curry from the night previous.. So onwards n downwards for this week :D xxx

I'm having a major melon dilemma!!
Stick to slimming world which I already feel like I'm struggling on or go back to WW where I lost lots of weight xx

I'm having a major melon dilemma!!
Stick to slimming world which I already feel like I'm struggling on or go back to WW where I lost lots of weight xx
Oh no :( Why do you feel like you're struggling hun?? I think you're doing great..
But you need to feel comfortable and confident in whatever plan you are doing.. I'm LOVING SW and doubt I'll ever go back.. Sorry you're not finding it the same..
You did have a MASSIVE loss last week.. And reintroduced food as you'd so ill the week previous so it will have had a temporary effect.. And a chinese the night before WI.. So please don't let this weeks WI be the decider..
If there's anything I can help with, please holler :) xx

Oh no :( Why do you feel like you're struggling hun?? I think you're doing great..
But you need to feel comfortable and confident in whatever plan you are doing.. I'm LOVING SW and doubt I'll ever go back.. Sorry you're not finding it the same..
You did have a MASSIVE loss last week.. And reintroduced food as you'd so ill the week previous so it will have had a temporary effect.. And a chinese the night before WI.. So please don't let this weeks WI be the decider..
If there's anything I can help with, please holler :) xx

Thanks sweetheart I just feel so restricted on SW. I love chocolate I need chocolate lol but SW chocolate is a no go, 13.5 syns for twirl when it's only 6 points on WW doesn't even touch my 44pp I get a day.
SW is encouraging me to cook more which I love and would make sure I carry that back over to WW if I change. I think SW would be best suit for me once I've only a few stone left to lose TBH aurgh what to do!!! Xxx

Thanks sweetheart I just feel so restricted on SW. I love chocolate I need chocolate lol but SW chocolate is a no go, 13.5 syns for twirl when it's only 6 points on WW doesn't even touch my 44pp I get a day.
SW is encouraging me to cook more which I love and would make sure I carry that back over to WW if I change. I think SW would be best suit for me once I've only a few stone left to lose TBH aurgh what to do!!! Xxx
Yea I get what you mean.. Thankfully I'm not too much into chocolate so can take it or leave it.. But the syns are way high for it.. xx

This is why I'm going back to WW!!

SW= 16 syns. WW= 8pp

image-1336458562.jpg

I've started a new diary over at WW please come follow my journey xx

This is why I'm going back to WW!!

SW= 16 syns. WW= 8pp

View attachment 78561

I can see why that looks bad.. BUT.. You can have yer spuds/pasta/meat etc all free on SW so you don't need yer syns for that.. Whereas with WW you do.. but I see it just isn't suiting you right now...
Am popping to yer new thread now :D xxx

I can see why that looks bad.. BUT.. You can have yer spuds/pasta/meat etc all free on SW so you don't need yer syns for that.. Whereas with WW you do.. but I see it just isn't suiting you right now...
Am popping to yer new thread now :D xxx

Lol thanks Hun I think SW would suit me more when I'm closer to goal I have so many points at the moment on WW it's luxury! Xx

Home made Half Pound Extra Lean Turkey Mince Garlic and Chilli Burges with Salad and SW French Fries

Did you see the recent documentary on Weight Watchers?

Back